• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• yin_yang_lover

• nicicia

• Belita

I have seen Katy Perry live! If I am lucky in march, I will be going to la's Vegas again to see maroon five live for the third time! Woot woot!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I just lit a cig on a flower scented candle! Heck yea!

Damn it...i'm so afraid that i might do more damage than i've already done ^_^" damn my character,i so hate myself right now... i'm sorry for hurting the people dear to me...hope that you can forgive me

@Rei 0_0 arigatoooooo

i was wondering because there wasnt any thing about this work in Baka-Updates ....

and it is a BL Novel - Illustrations ^_^

thank you dear ^_^

this is for someone very precious to me, i love you!

and that ill be here for you , your not alone! but its ok to be sad sometimes!

tumblr_m7a9kq2CUi1ru3yggo1_500.gif

I am with you, I will carry you through it all

I won't leave you, I will catch you

When you feel like letting go

'Cause you're not, you're not alone

love you margareta

• Like 1

I could seriously be confused with one of those twilight bloodsuckers right now...

I'm freaking pale (for being...well kinda sick), a horrible mood, i freaking glitter in the sun thanks to my store's christmas decorations... -___-

I mean i'm really hidding in the shadows or i'll be asked if i'm cosplaying.... >_>

• Like 4

Hahaha! Nice one! Bel~ I wonder why people like twilight? I mean seriously! Vampires do not sparkle in the sun like some kind of fairy! You know? I mean come on! Their suppose to die when the sun hits them not shine and blind people with their shininess! >.

*sighs* Sorry if I offended anybody who likes twilight... It's just I hear about it all the damn time and it drives me up a wall! Like oh what side are you on? Team Jacob or team Edward. Well I may not like the movie but they have one hell of a good looking werewolf! ;)

• Like 3

Last night I dreamt I woke up to find it had snowed a lot during the night. Could this be a sign it will snow soon? XD

Better go dig up the heavy winter coats from the attic, just in case. lol

• Like 2

Yin-yan.. looool.. I'm one of those Twilight "fan", not really a fan but I liked the books, lool.. not the shining part... and I've watched all the films, which aren't as good as books, thing that always happens XDDD

But well, Bram Stoker's Dracula (one of the best) also walked in the sun, with spectacles, but walked in the sun :p

I laughed so hard when my cousin sent me this pic...

ei8u47.jpg

Looooool..

But what I really wanted to say is... Why seme always threaten ukes to take their bodies??? They're waiting for it, looooooooool....

• Like 3