• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• yin_yang_lover

• nicicia

• Belita

Went to pick up my new pair of glasses today...

For some reason, they don't exactly look the way they did the first tried them on... -__-

And now i feel weird with them... guess i'm gonna have to get another ones... ;___;

Yosh, my 3 brownies are finished :) Hope make friends happy with them..else I wonder who's gonna eat them....looool... and I reek chocolate >___

@ Bela, it happened the same with mines last year and still I alway think about changing them, loool....like, " damn they don't suit me, they don't" loool after a year, hahaha.... and I'm gonna change them in a couple of months :)

• Like 1

:Red_fox5::Red_fox5::Red_fox5::Red_fox5::Red_fox5:

Problems with connecting with XBL since last night. Known MTU error on cable provider's end. Proven problematic NATIONWIDE. When will they ever fix it!

:Red_fox12:

So after that fun talk in chat today, the lunch menu was decided by sausages...

However, husband got home:

"Hey hun, what do you think of some grilled sausages and veggies for lunch?"

"Hum... no sausages! Just makes some scrambbled eggs..."

What the.... do you have anything against sausages?! O_o

Hey, guys... I know I've been away a long time.... I just wanted to say I won't be gone forever. I think soon I will be back.

Miss talking to all the people here... hope you are all well. Guess I'll see you here later on sometime.

• Like 4