Say whatever you want X

Saga

And there, two best friends of each others confessed just to me... oh god.

The truth can be the truth, but the truth can be a lie for people which will lesser the pain.

• Like 2

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• yin_yang_lover

• nicicia

• Belita

And there, two best friends of each others confessed just to me... oh god.

The truth can be the truth, but the truth can be a lie for people which will lesser the pain.

Well said Jin-san~ ^-^

And yes the truth can be a lie but how will you know unless you look deeper inside of the truth... Every word spoken can be taken which ever way... Wither it be a good way or a bad way. It just depends on what the person thinks and feels about it. So basically if you read between the lines carefully there will always be a lie no matter how small it is there will always be one and a truth as well.

• Like 1

Yup ;)~ Because without white and black you can't make gray. So there has to be opposites to ever thing. Like a lie can be truthful and a truth can be a lie. Or like two different sides of the same coin. You don't know which side it will land on. ^-^

You might not know,as you don't know the future. But I know the human kind as one that risks. The problem is when there is actually no side and no coin. (;

You might not know,as you don't know the future. But I know the human kind as one that risks. The problem is when there is actually no side and no coin. (;

I guess, the end of the world will come when human kind stops taking risks, but the problem might also be when both sides of the coin look as bad. Baut that's just me taking a sidelook at myself ^.^

Human's always take risk! It's in our blood! We can't hide from the bad because how will we figure out the good? And yes some times there is a bad side at both ends but there is also good! If we didn't take risk then where would we be today?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: Yup it seems that way haha.. ^^'

Interesting topic, very philosophical. Marcus Aurelius said: Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. So I guess is the recipient who determines what's truth and what's a lie, since there are only few absolute truths :p

• Like 1

I feel like adding something to this philosophical topic but, it would probably venture into time-space, dimensions and the metaphysical, which will plunge us into deep and uncharted waters. So instead I'll just enjoy reading what you guys write. XD (:

• Like 1

Well played XD... Yes but without choices there are no consequence's and without consequence's we would still be living in the stone age. =)

You know I love your thinking ;P Share some. c:

Well said,like after a book. You are a good student of Zen.

Sorry.. I have a question.. I'm a bit dumb really, but aren't you two saying the same? I mean either risk or choices give the name to the same action, "decision" since our decisions are based in multiple choices and the risk of making the right one?

Sorry.. I have a question.. I'm a bit dumb really, but aren't you two saying the same? I means either risk or choices give the name to the same action, "decision" since our decisions are based in multiple choices and the risk of making the right one?

A play of words, we reach agreements which basically means we are on the same side of the coin,or so it seems ;P But Zen always rejects and then accepts, rejects and accepts - balance.

A question can be as wise as the answer :3 [Which basically answered yours. ;P ]

O_o' Damn. XD

: ^-^ so are you~

: That's right it was only a play on words, you just needed to think about it for a second. It will come to you in no time~ *huggles*

: 0.0 oh my god! What the hell?!

• Like 1

Ugh! There's nothing on tv anymore! What happened to the good shows? Everything now is either dumb, it sucks, or is just plain boring.... But then again there are those select few shows that are good... rabbit12