• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• yin_yang_lover

• nicicia

• Belita

@amarillo~ got dumped.. hate to say it but I was dumped. It hurts like hell. Of all the things I could see that day, I saw the person i liked so much back in the arms of the person who cheated on her. It's just the worst. Thank you for being concerned about this little stuff that's happened to me. I appreciate it a lot. (:

@Senji~ yeah, thanks dear. I feel a lot better now though, good friends was there for me. (: *hugs back*

A lot of things started to not make much sense anymore.

No matter how you "love" this or that, that "love" will someday and somehow be broken.

It's a pitty... but the cruel reality of things...

The way you can be mistaken by an illusion of something that you started by thinking that was just perfect.

The more i think about it, the more depressed i get. I guess better is not to think about it and just let it go, i guess.

Everything, and i mean everything has a start and an ending... Unfortunatelly.

Finally I can watching "K Anime", it has been released ^_^ love it

And what another I got, hmmm...I don't think that I would like this yaoi anime ---> "Litchi DE Hikari Club"

@Nezu~ so happy for you dear.. those lonely days without her and those moments when all you need is hug is finally over.. have fun my dear (:

Everytime i'm sad i eat... a lot!

Especially sweets, i knocked down 2 chocolate bars, a full package of cookies, bread with something similar to nutella, a bowl of cereal, all that always drinking coffee, only this afternoon...

Well, i got to say it felt damn good xD

Now.... dinner! xD

hahahaha, no.. well.. maybe..hahahaha... I forgot to have dinner, looooool.... and felt starving...hahahah...

I thought in your soup... I don't like them though, loooool...

• Like 1

hahahaha, obrigado Bela,hhahahaha... I'm sooo lazy when cooking for me...that I'mm just happy with my nectarine..looool.. but I'll keep that in mind and you must invite me to one of those wonderful dishes next time I'm around your house...looool...

• Like 1

Sure thing love :D

Contents of the fridge to be filled tomorrow hopefully, and a super-extra-luxurious meal, heading Cadiz if you can't make it to Porto xD

@ Bridge

Get your belly ready then cause you'll eat and drink till you drop... Lodging included :D

We talked about this before right... i so wish we could just met up somewhere.

And if the final destination is here, then damn... i would drag you up and down this town, and have as much fun as we could xD

• Like 1

*__________* promise??????????? I'd love that!! I mean.. not being stuffed with food, I don't eat a lot, so.... but enjoying your meal and your town would be..gosh... amazing....

-coughs- I'm thinking on a small trip in Spring...so... how's Porto in Spring? XDD

Can I drag someone with me????

• Like 1

I guess i have room for about 6 people comfortably xD

So yeah... just drag them ;)

As for spring, sounds awsome since i can plan vacations then.

Spring's cool here :p

And you'll eat and drink whatever you want sweetie ;)