Sharing story(s) of gay violence

EvilStewie

I thought it would be nice to have a place we could vent, and get support, let it be emotional or psysical violence ...

Here is a story of what happened to my friend years back..

He had been dating the same man for two years, but this man didn't want anyone to know about their relationship, it was fine for My friend's friends to know but we couldn't say anything. I always thought this was weird, and would say so, but ..

Anyway, One of this man friends did find out, not about them being a couple, but about my friend's sexuality and question this man about it. He said he didn't know that, It was gross and that he didn't want to hang out with him anymore blah blah.. and to prove this point he agree with their plan to beat my friend up. He invited him over to his house, spiked his drink with nail polish remover, and then let the others in after he had passed out. He was found in the hedges of an apartment complex, just thrown there! He called from the hospital( My new phone number was in his pocket) were they told him he had high levels of acetone in his blood. He didn't know who I was, or our mutal friends Tyann and Jess. Nor his own mother!

• Like 7

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilStewie

• Macys

• Pigrabit

• Rush

Oh whoa. I hope that person that did that to him is put to jail. Ugh, I hate bigot who take violence action.

I don't know anyone who is gay or admit their gay. .___.

I saw this on youtube:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I thought it was nice of what the mechanic guy & other people did to helped out. There were some people who thinks that mechanic guy probably done something bad in the past and that he's regretting of his past's action so he's making up for it. But then again, if it's true, I guess that's good for realizing his action.

I mad at the university for not taking any action to protect their student.

• Like 3

They should have been in Jail for it, but they didn't, My friend never pressed charges!

Yeah its sad when that happens in any school, very sad!

• Like 2

EvilStewie I was sad to hear what happened to your friend,but lets face even if he had pressed charges how much effort would the police really put in.At the end of the day to many people in society look on it as well it serves them right or they got what they deserved and it really pisses me off why cant they just leave us alone to live our lives without all this shit.Over the years I have been beaten up,spat at ,had things thrown at me,things shouted at me in the street and to be honest F@@K them all. Ihave friends and family who love me and care for me and that is the important thing not the stupid and ignorant behaviour of some frightened idiots.

• Like 3

I think it bother me more then it bothered him! He went back and defended himself when not drugged, Believe he did! My friend is not a little man, which is why they planned on drugging him first, they had to lol! This happened in the 90's so there was so much of that going around, and I remember going to GLAD meeting with him and crying cause I was so scared something like that would happen to him, and then it did! I met Matt when I was 13 and he was 12, I was the first person he came out to, so I have always been support. After this I had a hard time trusting people and situations around him.. He was just determind not to let that stop him from being who he is and living his life

• Like 3

That is so sad, I cried a little but Toby does have a point, I don't understand why society makes such a big deal out of gay people. What they should be worried about is all the rapist and murderers out there. At least he continued to live his life though. I really hate people like the guy who did that to him, this is why I think that people who seem to be the most homophobic always has something to hide smh

@Toby

respect to you, keep your head high

• Like 3

I really hate people like the guy who did that to him, this is why I think that people who seem to be the most homophobic always has something to hide smh

Agreed! Two years, Two...Friggin'...YEARS they were together! ..And to this day if I run into this guy he has to act like he's all tough! He was working in a Papa Gino's last time I saw him and was banging on the counters ordering people around like he owned the place ( not even in management) and I had to leave cause I wanted to throw his ass in the pizza oven rabbit11

Hey, I never said I was nice or sane for that matter ;)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

That's really f*cked up what they did and honestly that pisses me off. They really should go to jail I would of told the police what they have done. I'm about to go into a rage.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...