What is your Chinese Zodiac Sign?

miyahara_sama

Nya~ I'm a goat! That's so un-sexy and not-catlike.... A metal goat?...Kitty not happy @w@

Compatible with Rabbits and Pigs. Oxes and Rats are a no-no.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miyahara_sama

• Belita

• EvilStewie

• pokeyspot

-coughs-

Rooster

Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Rooster are practical, resourceful, observant, analytical, straightforward, trusting, honest, perfectionists, neat and conservative. Compatible with Ox or Snake.

aka >.> Cock just saying. 1993

As a side note according to the elements im water so i suppose im a water rooster

if you're not born at the beginning of january

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
then yes you're born in the year of the pig

happy piggy for you ^^ zodiac-pig.png

Best match: sheep, rabbit; Avoid: snake, monkey, pig

fortune telling in 2013

Overview: Good things will happen from time to time in 2013, such as moving to a new house, getting a better job and running a business. As long as they make more effort, their fortune will improve. One more thing that should be remembered is that they need to handle things carefully.

Career: They will have good fortune this year. It will be comparatively easy to meet good opportunities to fully show their talents. As a result, they may get promotion. A kind suggestion is that they should not offend their leaders at any time. If they want to change jobs, they have to evaluate themselves in advance in case they are not suitable for the new positions.

Wealth: A hard year may happen to them in finance. It is suggested not to lend money to others. Otherwise it will be hard to get their money back. They also need to be thrifty and save some money for unexpected use. Except that it is a little hard to earn money, they should make cautious investments in case they are cheated. Anyway, as long as they make money as usual, they can get through the year well.

Relationships: Married people will generally have a steady relationship with their partners, but misunderstandings may not always be avoided. In that case, they need be frank and calm down to settle the problems. Singles are supposed to be cautious to choose their partners to prevent from being fooled or cheated. Births are advised against in 2013 because Chinese astrology says that snake babies will not get along well with pig parents.

Health: They will be well and energetic this year. Dangerous or thrilling sports are not suggested. Instead, it will be better to go and do some sports in the gym. If a sudden discomfort lasts a little long, they should see a doctor as soon as possible.

you can't look like that XD do I look like a dragon to you ? hahahaha though i have the character :p don't have scales and in rl...i'm really tiny like 1,55m XD

if you wanna put it like that XD whatever makes you happy...also being a water rooster...you're a conflicted person :p birds generally don't mix with water except if you're a seagull XD

I don't know much about my zodiac thingy...

I'm Virgo and I remember reading something back in Highschool about the colours Virgos like.

Earthy colours like brown, green, blue. I really like various shades of green! Fave colour is green ^_^

That is all i know though onionn3

Very true ^^ Don't mind me. Could you give me a reading?

My birthday is:

March 31,1991

: Thank you very much! And kind of creepy (in an awesome way) that I do need to go to the gym :D

Indeed

you were born in the year of the monkey ^^

here more info and your fortune telling for this year

The monkey is a clever animal. It is usually compare to a smart person. During the Spring and Autumn Period (770 BC – 476 BC), the dignified official title of marquis with the pronunciation 'Hou', was the same as the monkey's. The monkey was thereby bestowed with auspicious meaning. Pictures of it are pasted on walls and doors to bring good fortune in officialdom.

Strengths

There are more erratic geniuses in their character and life. Those born in the Year of the Monkey are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. They love moving about and sports. Being talented problem solvers, they are self-assured, sociable and innovative, with competent practical ability. They are even willing to put their own business aside to help others. They have strong desire for knowledge and have excellent memories. When communicating, they do not like to be controlled and have a strong desire to present themselves. They will show amazing creativity in their work.

Weaknesses

They are probably to be successful but they are sometimes agreeable. If they can get into something immediately, they will be discouraged. They are jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish and arrogant sometimes, and they tend to look down upon others. If they are not impatient and mouthy, they can gain more achievement.

Fortune Foretelling in 2013

Overview: They will have much stress from job matters and family trifles in 2013. However, the pressure encourages them to achieve more instead of being defeated. Besides, they will meet their Lucky Star to help them gain great achievements.

Career: The opportunities of promotion will come this year, so they need to seize all opportunities. When they sign an agreement or have a negotiation, they should read the items carefully in case of traps.

Wealth: No very good fortune in finance comes to them in 2013. Sometimes they make great efforts, but earn little. Or they can make money, but usually no savings can be kept. In general, they will have many expenses this year, so they will have difficulty in making ends meet. It is suggested not to offer credit guarantees for relatives or friends, or they may get in lawsuits or make a loss.

Relationships: Married people need to be careful to avoid being trapped by extramarital affairs. If their partners are of the snake zodiac sign, it’s suggested to end the long-distance relationship. Otherwise, they may break up. Singles will have many choices for their future partners this year, but it is suggested not to evolve a relationship too fast. In addition, the monkey people are getting along well with their bosses so that they can get some timely help.

Health: Their physical condition has great fluctuation this year. When not feeling comfortable, they should go and see a doctor early. They also need a healthy diet habit and sufficient sports. Finding a good way to shake off loneliness is important. Otherwise, they may get insomnia or anxiety.

you are born in the year of the sheep ... i already posted the description ^^ if you want something else,like a compatibility reading you have to give me the other person's birthday too and i'll post the results here

Also...don't worry,I never meant to argue with you or something it's just that in my opinion we should use this things as a reference not as something 100% descriptive for a person,there are exceptions to any rule and this is a general description,we all have our own particularities...for example,i'm a dragon and i'm proud and never ask for help except if it's really,really bad and i don't like showing my weaknesses and my fears but even though i have this pretty tough "scales" i bow my head in front of this sheep guy :p and let him pet it,he's the only one i show all of me good and bad but the thing is that i do and that's not something dragons usually do ^^"

you're welcome!

indeed

you were born in the year of the rat

Though people consider the rat not adorable, and it even makes its way into derogatory languages, it ranks first on the Chinese zodiac. It has attributes of an animal with spirit, wit, alertness, delicacy, flexibility and vitality.

Strengths

People under this sign are usually smart and wealthy and will work for success. They are sanguine and very adaptable, being popular with others. Rat girls have a flair for cleanliness and tidiness. They are clever and adorable, personable and materialistic. They are also by nature thoughtful, sensible, judiciously and curious.

Weaknesses

They are usually timid, lack of concentration and stability. They are in need of courage introspection, principles and responsibility. The do not look authoritatively, incapable of assuming a leading position. They stick fast and refused to be influenced. They are easily guided only by their private interests. They have natural goodness but look unpolite. They are also iobstinate and selfish. They are likely to speculate and they profess their greed as a virtue.

also the fortune telling for 2013

Overview: In general, their fortune gets better in 2013 – the Year of the Snake, both in career and wealth. During the first half of the year, they should seize any chance to make great achievements. Their good fortune in the second half of the year will lessen a lot. For females, it is better to take good care of themselves and stop being gossipy.

Career: They will have good fortune in their career. They will be paid much attention by their bosses and have the potential to get a promotion. However, in order to make progress in the job, they usually have to work harder so they may feel tired.

Wealth: Generally, it is a little hard to earn money for the rat people. They will find their income is stable, but to make ends meet can be a severe problem, especially for families with children. For businesspeople, profits may increase a lot this year.

Relationships: For singles, it may be a good year to end the single years and be in a relationship or form a family. For spouses or lovers, their relationships will be steady as usual. This year, those couples with contradictions can make up to lead a harmonious life. Rat people should be cautious to make friends in case some mean people play tricks.

Health: They will feel well throughout the year, but they have to have healthy food and beverages. It is best to do some sports or travel outside. As for those who spend much time in front of their desks, they should change the present working style in case the sudden illness happens.

- - - Updated - - -

zodiac-rat.png

Thank you so much xD I'm also a bit interest with this kind of stuff so really glad your share some of your knowledge :3