YAOI in Kuroko no basuke !!!

Lavenmika

@Frau12 I admire that, I'm afraid I can't stick with a pairing for anything near eternally (too short of an attention span).

KagaKuro =u= Yummy... Though I read a doujinshi of a fascinating AoKagaKuro o//U//o I NEED to find it again D: Oh good god, just thinking about it and I'm going on another binge. @v@

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
omg

aokise is so cute to me, but aokaga will always be my kurobas otp :'')

perhaps aokagakise? (threesomes are in right)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone has noticed but I major ship Kagami and Kuroko . They have this connection that I found better than in Kurkoko and Aomine. For one Kagami and Kuroko have this unspoken relationship almost as if they have known each other forever, another thing is Kagami didn't leave Kuroko when things got steamy he encouraged both to increase their skill etc etc.

Another is the funny moments that go on with each other which deepens their friendship ( I love those). I'll stop here because I can go on forever xD

kuroko_x_kagami__kuroko_no_basket__by_lilthefreak-d66woso.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I ship the crap out of Kurobasu... Like, for realz :hamtaro-005 (8):

Kagakuro

MidoTaka

Kikasa

MuraMuro

AkaFuri

KiyoHyuu

and, well, I'm really not an Aomine fan (unlike everyone else) but I like him with Momoi... *is shot*

... Though I read a doujinshi of a fascinating AoKagaKuro o//U//o I NEED to find it again D: Oh good god, just thinking about it and I'm going on another binge. @v@

ano, I think the AoKagaKuro doujin you're looking for could be Vanilla Shake? Thats the only one I can think of atm...

:cuteonion50:

for me, i do like kagami x kuroko

but my alltime fave is midorimacchi~~~ i dont know but midorima and takao somewhat cute together

but kagami x himuro are also cute

i don't really sure who i should choose, because they're like... all so cute together

I feel bad for momoi-san somehow(?)

I consider watching this show, but only if it has Yaoi/Shonen-Ai elements in it. Can anybody tell me how much Yaoi/Shonen-ai there is in Kuroko no Basuke?

The anime doesn't have any Yaoi/Shonen-Ai elements or scents though we all wish it had...it's a comedy, shonen, school, sports anime which the parings are just so cool together!

• 3 weeks later...

I used to love Kagakuro and AoKise but, not anymore. I love AoKAga! Sh*%, that pairing is OMG. Well, in this season I don't know why I started to love AtsushiXHimuro XD. Anyway, I love them.

• 2 weeks later...

I mix and match the characters in this so much that I've pretty much made a huge time-line of the characters' relationships orz... For example, AoKuro and onesided!AoKise/KiKuro during middle school, but they split up, Kuroko met Kagami, and Kise met Kasamatsu but can't really forget Kuroko and Aomine, and stuff like that, except add in all the other characters and their relationships too //nervous sweating. Midotaka and HyugaxTeppei are pretty much my only stationary ships

That AoKuro fist bump scene killed my feels tho ;;;

• 2 weeks later...

Let me just join the fray saying I would definetilevy ship some action between the six members of the Miracle Generation all togehter. Yes, You can call me pervert.

Let me just join the fray saying I would definetilevy ship some action between the six members of the Miracle Generation all togehter. Yes, You can call me pervert.

XD actually not that bad. I love that orgy too (?).

But no one will make me stop loving the AoKaga. And that Aomine is the Kagami's Nº1 fan in the winter cup lol

Same here!! I ship every god damn EVERYONE you know they're too good to come true and we'd be spazzing the living shit of ourselves because of them mostly Tetsuya is my best one him and his stotic face Ohh! I ship everyone with him cx

You're not the only pervert hahaha :3

• 2 weeks later...

I know I seem a bit stupid! But will you guys please vote for this poll that I just made? >

I really wanna know the results!