• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• tuti

• BobCrazy

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I know, right? What a good time. ^_^ I see you're as much of a flirt as ever! Ha ha!

• Like 1

I like having guests bcoz I just get the fun, mom takes care of everything :D I also hope I'll enjoy myself lol I deserve it :p do u have any plans for new year? :D

• Like 1

Is it good one? ;D

Ahahaha, lol. Not true, I am loyal to whoever seems to tame me. ;D

Well if you're ever in the mood for korean variety...First episode they get locked inside a shopping center and it is pretty funny XD

• Like 1

Nah, not I. I'll just be hanging out at home with the husband. Maybe playing video games and browsing the web. Nothing special. Maybe we'll travel next year.

Pfft! I sense lies. :p

• Like 1

You just made me recall a thread I was about to open XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Thanks! And you will get why and how you did make me recall,LMAO.

I will watch it when I get in bed :3

LOL,but no,really. XD I am in a relationship,so getting out of flirts, in fact,got out of flirts. XD

Yesh, I just created it ;D

Here ->

Aww, that's so sweet!

Home. We live several states away from our families and we haven't been home in over 3 years. It would be nice to go home again at some point and enjoy the company of family. It's a 24-hour drive though and we still have a zoo of animals, so it's hard to plan a trip home when there's so much on our plate at any given time. We had hoped to go back this year, but I just got this job and I've been swamped with work so we had to cancel (again). This is the lifestyle we signed up for, though. We'll get to return to our loved ones eventually. It will just take some time, saving up and planning ahead.

• Like 1

ikr? I just got this summer to see my grandparents n high school friends after more than 1 year and a half :) it's a 24-hor flight T__T but it was soooo fun, not the flight though looool

hope u'll manage next year :D

• Like 1

I can barely stand 2-hour flights, I don't know how I'll survive the 15-hour flight to Japan (someday!) and I definitely don't know how you kept yourself from trying to exit the plane during a 24-hour flight! Yikes! It's nice to hear you got to go home and see your family and friends. I like being away from my family honestly, because they can be nosy so I have my independence now that I am away from them. It would still be great to see them again. Family is forever and I do miss them. I was going to hit a convention next year, but the artist I wanted to see is being a butt, so I might just say screw it and put money away for us to go home instead. I wish we could afford to fly! Lol! But road trips are more fun anyway. I can stop the car and get out to stretch my legs whenever and I don't have to share my personal space with strangers.

• Like 1

it was actually 22 hours but same thing lol not to mention I'm terrified of flights n planes >..

yup u're right at least u have independency there :D

night night :)

• Like 1

Watching my boyfriend play borderlands...:_red_fox 10 He's so cute when he plays video games~ And speaking of games... :_red_fox 14 My sister called me the other day wondering what good PS3 games are out... So if anybody knows any please tell me! Because that would be a big help~ onion12

• Like 1

I just gnawed 2 whole carrots... O_o

What am i?! A rabbit... -___-

It was awsome though xD

Going to make Aletria for this afternoon snackie... *___*

Aletria is this, for those who wondered :D

25ktwzo.png

Delicious *__*

I'm so jealous... wish it would snow here too :)

Rain suckz -___-

So i get you sweetie---

• Like 1