• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• tuti

• BobCrazy

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: It's never to late to sing it dear~ ^-^

: 0.o *inches away* Remind me not to get on your bad side... :hamtaro-005 (5):

Ok

i'll try to sing some Christmas songs then.

Maan, Not Equal is really a nice manga...so breathtaking.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!

I have a interview for job right now !!!!!!!!

Wish me luck, people !!!

(is not really right now, its 10:00pm and now its 8:35pm. But I'm already nervous)

I don't really know you but this is EXCITING news. A job is always a good thing! I wish you luck and just smile a lot :D Apologize if you can't think of anything right off the bat but do your absolute best. Don't be too uptight, joke a little bit, but just don't forget to smile. Look like you're having a good time :) They will probably ask you some really weird and stupid questions so just be ready for that.

GOOD LUCK! Working means money so I am always so excited when someone talks about having an interview. Having a job is a wonderful thing.

• Like 1

Good luck! We'll keep fingers crossed for you :)

Hungry...but can't get out of bed.. Sebastian!! XDD

• Like 1

I'm having the same problem. I'm starving but don't want to put in any effort to get food. I just ordered pizza but the sad part is that they only come to the front door and not to my bedroom ;_; Wouldn't it be nice if you could just call someone and they would just bring it right to your bedside?

/laziest person alive

As always, forcing myself out of my comfort zone is painful and scary, but oh how good it feels when it's overcome...I can really feel my own strength in those moments.

• Like 1

I don't want to be annoying and comment on every little thing people are saying but I'm really shy and just want to comment on this. I have a comfort zone about the size of my body and I rarely left it. I hated calling people and I hated school and I hated even just going to the store. Man, I HATED putting gas in my car because it left me out in the open where people could talk to me haha!

It's really difficult to get out of it. And most of the time I think, "Why am I even forcing myself?" but I'm now a receptionest at Walmart. I answer ALL the phone calls and I pretty much make ALL the announcements over the intercom. I deal with the lost kids and their parents and I deal with getting a hold of security. I am in the center of the store and in a way, I AM the center of the store.Without me, there would be no communication and the store would plummet.

I forced myself out of my comfort zone because I needed money. But it doesn't matter the reason. When you force yourself out of it little by little you become some a cooler person :D I can talk to people and I can not freak out about it. I feel really good about it (though I really kind of hate everyone now because I talk to people all the time) so it made me feel good to see someone else trying too. Especially since I've been there done that.

It is so much better for you in the end! We all have to grow up :)

• Like 1

That's so awesome for you! I'm really happy for you for finding that courage, my friend!

I can relate to the shyness, just 3 years ago I couldn't even look at the bus driver. XD

But when anyone sees me these days they'll see me strut around with my head held high, smiling!

I've been confronting and stepped out of so many comfort zones since I was 16, by now it's a habit. Some are more challenging than others, but still have to face them. (:

• Like 1

good luck sweetie! I will be thinking of you while having your interview! make them fall off their seats! ^_^ *big warm hug* for you dear.. :)

Kinda, he said that have other interview to do tomorrow but he will give preference to me, and he asked if I can start not tomorrow but in the day next it. :D

• Like 1

That sounds pretty darn promising to me! Good luck! What kind of job is it? :>

• Like 1

Its a Pizza delivery, I will be helping the pizza man in the start, this will be good for me to get experience

• Like 1

Yeah, I wasn't too excited about my first job but its all about experience. I told them too, they said, "Why do you want to work for us?" and I simply said it was because I wanted to learn and to experience more things. They seemed to enjoy that answer... although the money is pretty nice too ^^

On another note though I am rather irritated right now. I just want to reply to these two rps of mine. I have a good idea as to how I want to write them but all the music I try to listen to drown out the noise of the people in my house distracts me. I can't think. Then if I turn off the music all I hear is my household talking real loudly and the birds in the other room screaming. Ugh.

• Like 1

Yeah he asked me the same thing, and I said that was for the experience too.

Now I"m goin to sleep, see ya

Night Night

Beautiful Nightmares for you all

• Like 1