• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• tuti

• BobCrazy

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed because the eye is good at lying and making it self look better than others specially when the others tell the eye bullshit o.o

dont help the eye

its rubbish o.o run jino

• Like 1

Ppl think that is better to "stay strong" and don't shed your tears but believe me it's nothing worse than wanting to cry your heart out and be so empty that you can't even cry a tear when your heart want to cry a river...

if you excuse me

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, I gonna put this on my sig

• Like 1

Let's say that you said with perfection and precision what happen with me for years

• Like 1

hahaha

Bob is another member who is inactive more than a year. But I'll accept your hugs

*hugging back

• Like 1

I'm at a play right now so I can't be on for too long... anyways I'm just dropping by to say hey to everybody and that I won't be on as much as I am now since its the holidays and all..=) so I'll be seeing you all later. =}

Let's say that you said with perfection and precision what happen with me for years

I see...i was just expressing my own feelings,and i always say things clear ^_^ it's for the best.

What do you say about this short version

?

,,The worse feeling you can ever have is wanting to cry a river when your empty heart doesn't let you shed even a tear."