• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Miharu.187

• rainbowman

I'd nosebleed.. and stands up and brings him to my bed! Hahahaha

If you are to choose what you want for valentine's, what would it be?

((: eagerly enough to find out my own gift for valentines..

honestly,it would be a well-thought out itinerary of the night,complete with flowers & several sweet sentimental notes placed where i would find them with promises of backrubs,****,hand massages,& a light dinner,hanging out w/ a movie @ your place (decorate your place for the day), then a cozy time in bed^^. thats all

if you could have your ideal lover,how would you describe them

^ wow. that's one hell of a valentine's my friend. I'm thinking of something. Thank you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:)

-- My ideal lover.. Sweet.. Cute.. Someone I protect.. But is smart and someone who challenges me along the way..

But all in all, I love someone sweet specially to me ^^

IF you have a chance, would you get it ;) depends, ne? :p

there isn't any difference, really.. The most important thing is to be together..;) I guess it would be nice spend some time somewhere in the nature; but wandering along city streets would be fine too..

If you catch golden fish who offers you to fulfill your three wishes what would you wish for?

I would make this world peaceful and calm..;) I would do that everyone have enough food and other things they need.. And I would try to make people realise that love is better than war, better than hate and jealousy..;) What an idealist I am, really!..:D

If you can buy anything you want what would this be?

wooow sugoiiiiiiiiiii..

i want to buy original yaoi manga in my own country language

if you can live anywhere any dimensions any worlds any places, where would you stay?

I think it would be interesting to see ancient times (if I can choose time dimension too..:)) But it would be interesting to try living somewhere in Asia too - Mongolia, maybe, or Japan..;) Thinking about other worlds, I would like to see that ,other world" where we'll go after death..;) About other dimensions - to tell the truth I really can't imagine worlds where everything would be different from this world.. Maybe it would be good to stay in some peaceful little world where are a lot of forests, lakes and mountains..;)

If you can make only one person really happy (grant all his/her wishes) who would you choose?

Read a lot of books and BL, study japanese, go for walks, listen to music, cook, sleep, visit friends, go to trips.

If someone could prepate you a meal right now what would you like?