~Let's Chat!~ C:

BakaxHime

Hey guys! Let's talk about anything, get to know each other and make friends! :D First, let me tell you about myself!

1. I am very shy, but when I get to know people, I just ramble on haha xD

2. I am a girl and I'm Chinese/Vietnamese. Proud to be an Asian lol \(^0^)/

3. I got into Yaoi when I was 11 C:

4. Anndd, I love making friends!!

• Like 4

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Ocean

• BakaxHime

• Tsetsua

• rainbowman

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
;) How are you this evening? Or night? I'm a little shy too when I meet people, but when I meet people in Internet is easier for me. I'm from Poland it's long away from your country~~ And now I'm happy because I found (at last) movie which I search from year! "Secret Garden" freom 1987! *_* It is the best version ;]

• Like 1

Hey Tsetsua :) I'm also very shy but over the internet, it's WAY easier xD I'm also glad that someone finally posted in this thread lol xD I was about to delete this Cx Oh, by the way, I am in Arizona, not in Vietnam or China haha x) Secret Garden? I've never heard of it. Is it like a drama?

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh Sorry!! I am so dumb lol xD You can see where my location is from! You know, sometimes I am such an airhead haha xD but, I am very smart in school

Arizona sound interesting. How it is? Warm? Nice? Have interesting places or building? ;>

No, "Secret Garden" it's not series. It's one from many adaptations book "The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett. Agnieszka Holland made very popular version, but I like this old old version from TV. Is perfect ;)

Ahh Secret Garden sounds interesting lol xD Arizona is HOT!! onion11 It's sometimes cool here, but other than that, it's pretty normal here. What about Poland?

Oh, if in Arizona is hot I can't live there @_@ For me high temeperature are horribe. To +25 C is ok... but more... I die. Last summer in Poland was horrible warm and I still don't believe I survived XD in Poland now spring came. Snow gone (v.v) is sunny but not hot. Still we're walk with jacket and hat, but I'm not freezing anymore xD

Now is night, but i like it. I like sit all night and do something, because in night is calm ;)

And you? What do you prefer - day or night live? xD

Lol haha xD I prefer day lol. I watch too many scary movies (or my friends force me too haha) so I'm kinda of afraid of night and I hate going to sleep x) So I get paranoid about a monster or a scary thing watching me or is gonna kill me. I know it's fake, but I still get scared haha

I know how it is. Because my friend told me scary story I don't go to basement alone xD

Lol right!? When I get home, and I have to go to my room, but it's all dark, I have to turn on the hallway lights, then go to my room, turn on the lights, and walk out to turn off the hallway lights haha xD

Ahahaha I do the same thing! xD It's nice know I'm not alone with that things ^^

-Coughs- YOu are right, im a genius. You got it!

-Makes an evil plan that would suit the evil basement-

- - - Updated - - -

, why tomorrow? are you lazy butt? Put on your clothes, we are going now