🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

On 8/18/2022 at 1:15 AM, mik3la said:

"You might be disappointed .... I'm not that good at it but ... i can give it a try" 

Jay couldn't keep his smile back. Really this guy..just how could he sound so pure. He was thankful Winston too his request so well. He had met people in the past whom easily got offended if he'd asked. Why he didn't really get. They loved what he did to them but didn't wanna return the favore. Still he knew he was rather large and didn't get offended himself if others told him no.

He felt the pressure pushing him down and let the other do as he pleased. Jay lay down and watched curiously for the other's next move. When he got into position on top of him Jay felt tje familiar burn in his groins.

On 8/18/2022 at 1:15 AM, mik3la said:

"This is what you wanted right?" 

Jay planted his hands on each of Winston's legs to keep him there. Just in case the other changed his mind about this.

"Yes." He said with a rich deep voice that came from his stomach as the male grabbed his cock. "This is perfect" he said before he placed a kiss on Winston's thigh and watched the other for a moment as he explored with his tongue.

"Nh...mn.." Jay groaned. Winston's tongue was as soft as velvet. Even if his skills wasn't developed, Winston did know what felt good.

"Mnh..you're mouth is wonderful.. just please don't bite" he held joked but was a bit worried as Winston fought to take him in.

Jay's cheeks were flushed with a bit color. He turned his eyes back on the cock hanging just above his head. He had to get back in the game.

Jay put two fingers in his mouth and wet them for a moment. Then he pointed one finger up and circled it around the other's rear. Moving it around slowly as he lifted his head up to take Winston's member in his mouth.

Suddenly the finger poped inside Winston with very little resistance. He wiggled it a little and added the second on and began stretching him, while move his mouth with the beat.

Jay's balls felt like rocks and throbbed, ready to go at each given second. Winston wasn't bad enough to turn him off it seemed, thank god. The only reason he didn't come right away was only cause of stubornness. He didn't wanna come before the other.

"Mnh..you're mouth is wonderful.. just please don't bite" 

Winston just released the member from his mouth when the other said that and made him chuckle. "Only if you're a jerk" he teased before he pressed his lips again on the tip of the member and pushed it back inside his mouth, slurping and sucking, while his hand fallowed the movement of his lips. He stopped a second moaning when he felt the finger roaming around his rear,  but tried to get back to what he was doing. Unfortunately when his member was caught in the others mouth and the finger pushed inside him he dropped out Jay's member and moaned loudly, closing his eyes and biting his lip. Fuck, that fells amazing! ngh...

He couldn't concentrate anymore as the pleasure was coming from  both back and front but he forced himself through the stimulation and groans to stroke Jay's member further, licking up and down, sucking on the tip and them deepening it in his mouth as much as he could, sucking it, fallowed by his hand wrapped around the length, while he moaned and groaned around it, sending small vibrations. 

Winston was finally letting himself go to just enjoy and not think about anything else. that was Jay's doing. He was making him forget about anything else and just enjoy life at its purest. 

Out with the flow, Winston remembered something that the girls used to do to him and which he thought it was feeling amazing so he decided to do the same. With his free hand he started to play with the others balls, keeping his head bopping up and down on the thing. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Ah ngh.."Jay had to pull back as he felt his cum burn the inside of his balls. It was pure tortur and he couldn't hold it back.

"Agn.. ah.. fu## nmg I gonna aih ngh come!" He moaned out, embarrassed he couldn't hold it any longer. His finger nails dug into the sheets as he was brought over the egde. His face turned a deep red shade as he moaned out his orgasm through tight lips.

His cock pulsated as the first jet of cum was release.

Jay gasped as the smallest pressure on his sensitiv member became amix of both pain and pleasure. He clenched his jaw as his back shot up from the mattress.  He was still coming a fairly huge amount so much he in fact could feel it run down his shaft.

"Heaven!" Jay drew in his breath once the spunk stopped shooting out of him and left his semi hand with a throbbing raw cock.

"Mnh.." he shivered as he leaned up on his elbows to place a playful nip on the other's delicious round ass cheek. "I normally can hold it longer.. not to day it seems" he said as he tried to play over his embarrassment.

He gently pushed the other off him and rolled Winston over on the bed, so Jay could get up and turn in the same direction.

"Thank you for this" he said as he gently held Winston close and rubbed his thumb against the male's bottom lip. Then he leaned into tje other's space and kissed him right there on the mouth which still tasted of himself.

Hearing the other moan like that made his stomach twirl and wanting to hear more so he didn't stopped when the other was trying desperately to warn him about what was about to happen. There was a wild desire that wanted him to make the other cum with his mouth, feeling kind of proud that he was able to make the other react like that. So he kept going, despite his jaw starting to hurt a little, and when Jay came, he almost chock on the load that took him by surprise but he closed his eyes, forcing himself to breath on his nostrils and swallow as much as he can but it was too much. Some started to slide on the sides of his mouth before he took the member out of his mouth, breathing hard, wiping the come from his cheek as he turned to look at the other, moaning softly at the touches the other was giving him. 

"I normally can hold it longer.. not today it seems" 

Winston was still breathing hard but chuckle at his remark, moving as he was pushed slowly to the side. Catching his breath he leaned on his elbows as he watched the other switch position getting closer to him and catching his bottom lip as he thank him for making him cum. That made Winston flustered as this was a first for him. "Glad i could help...mmmh" he whispered looking at his lips and up to his eyes before the other got closer and cached his lips in a kiss, making his heart race in his chest. 

He reached out his arms around the others shoulder as he layed on the bed with the other on top of him, kissing him back. This felt amazing and the burning desire in his body was getting even harder to resist it. "Are you going to help me as well?" he whispered through their sealed lips, not wanting to break the breathtaking kiss. 

Being wrapped up around such an incredible lover was heaven. Jay's parts fit into Winston like pieces in a puzzle. There legs and arms were tangled around eachother as Winston accepted his kiss.

On 8/30/2022 at 12:05 PM, mik3la said:

"Are you going to help me as well?"

Jay chuckled. "Of course. I wouldn't ever dream of leaving you unsatisfied." It hadn't been in his plan to even cum first. But hey that was just how it went.

With their faces still stuck on eachothers lips. Jay pushed his way in between Winston legs and made him spread his thighs. "Don't worry baby, I didn't even turn soft abd can still go on right away" he said once he finally broken free from the kiss. Jay looked down upon Winston and licked his lips clean. There was still a little bit of his cum on Winston's cheek "... so sexy". He thought.

"Here, I got this we can use instead of lube" Jay pulled a small sealed flask out with pink liquor. Jay sat up with one of Winston's legs on either side of him. He used his teeths to pull the plog off.

The liquid smeltet sweet like a Berry cocktail or sweet win. The thick liquid was like a jell and quickly absorbed the warmth of Jay's hands as he warmed it. He applied some onto Winston cock and jerked him at a low pace. While his other hand covered his own member with the jell. 

"Relax" he said as he positioned himself and drew one of Winston's legs over his arm gor better access to tje male's rear.

He could see the mucles twitch in anticipation. Winston's body properly still remember the feeling from yesterday. When cock was inside. Jay teasingly rubbed the tip against the wet hole and felt it tense it at first. But the eventually got used to  it as he simply allowed Winston to ajust.

Jay felt his own chest take in long slow breaths. He wanted to be inside the man's tight body so barely now. When he finally pushed into to Winston he groaned as the heat wrapped around him do quickly.

"Ng..mhg Fuck. Ah shit your are so damn tight ahm.." although with the pre-word and lube it was still a struggled for him to fit more the the crown inside right away. Sweat formed on Jay's forhead as he gently worked inch by inch deeper into to Winston body.

"Mnh.. does it hurt?" He asked carefully as he was almost completly inside and was gently rocking his hips.

"Of course. I wouldn't ever dream of leaving you unsatisfied." 

"What a gentlemen" he teased smirking as he kept his eyes on the other, closing them from time to time when their lips sealed in kisses, moaning into them. That man was like fire and he was burned. He was burned once and wanted more. It was like an addiction. After only one taste, his body wanted more and more. 

"Don't worry baby, I didn't even turn soft abd can still go on right away"

"Lucky me" he teased again biting his lower lip as he smirked watching his body tense a little as he got up. Winston was leaning on his elbows to have a better look on the others body, which was only making him more aroused. 

"Here, I got this we can use instead of lube" 

Winston looked curious at the little bottle and soon took a deep breath feeling the sweet scent that the liquid was given. He watched carefully as the other lubbed his member and started strocking it slowly, sending shivers down his spine, while he did the same to his. The whole scene was too erotic. 

"Relax" 

"That's easy for you to say darling .... you're not the one getting a monster pushed inside you" he tried to joke as he took a deep breath , bracing himself for what was to come. He did it only once but that wouldn't be enough. The guy was big and even with all the preparation and lube it would still hurt, but fuck he wasn't going to stop now. 

He spread his legs more, making room for the other and groan in annoyance when he was teasing him with his head. "Will you stop teas-...argh...f-fuck...ngh..hmmm" his words were cut off when jay pushed inside making him arch his back and falling on his back as his arms had given in. He could feel him spread him wide open as his insides were burning with tingling pleasure. 

"Ng..mhg Fuck. Ah shit your are so damn tight ahm.." 

"mmmhhh....haa.....nhhha....ha.....ngh....Why ...did you got...bigger...f-fucking h-hell ....ngh....ha...."he groan not knowing what was happening. It felt like he was bigger than the last time they did it. And the mix of pain with pleasure was just overwhelming him. Taking deep breath he managed to calm down and relax as he felt the other go deeper inch by inch. 

"Mnh.. does it hurt?" 

"Ngh.....hmmm.....i'm fine ...ha....don't you dare stop" he said in a groan, grabbing the sheet in his hand breathing in and own slowly. The sting sensation was slowly fading, leaving him with an itch that was driving him crazy as he wanted the other to move. He tried to move his hips a little but the movement made him let out strange noises and moans. 

Jay tried his best not to laugh. "Ha, sorry to disapointed, but your choice of words doesn't exactly make it shrink" he chuckled as he paused for the moment to let Winston ajust.

He groaned as Winston impatiently moved on him. He grabbed hold of the other's hips tightly to prevent him from moving too much.

"Nmh.. so demanding captain " he smirked as he figured Winston had just suprised himself. The moan he had just let out, told Jay that he was rubbing against something really good. Good enough to let the male's walls crack around him.

"Then I wouldn't hold back either" he smiled and used his hand to push Winston's hips and pull himself halfway out. Then he pulled him back to him as he thrusted his hips and hid him deep just at the same angle.

"Mn..nhg...mnf... like that... hm....ngh" Jay used Winston's hip to fuck himself so the guy was rocking in the sheets. The mattress squeaked with them. It wasn't designed for this kind of exercise and he honestly wasn't sure the bed would hold.

But that didn't mean he would stop. Jay fucked Winston like this for a while till hos hole was loss enough to tell him he could take it. Then he flipped the guy around on his stomach and entered him from behind im one go till his balls was pressed flat against Winston's cheeks. "Mnh.. you body takes we so well now.. nmh..ngh.. you like my  cock instead don't you...ngh..ah.. you like the force of my body pounding into you" Jay breathed against Winston's eare as he leaned over him while he thrusted his hip harder and faste into him.

"Then I wouldn't hold back either" 

Mesmerized by his cocky smile, Winston's flustered face kept gazing at the other when he spoke. When he felt him move, he groan but soon gasped for air arching his back as the thrusts came one after another, rubbing the same place over and over again. Not knowing what to do with his hands he grabbed and hold the others arms tightly, moaning and groaning in pleasure. 

"Mn..nhg...mnf... like that... hm....ngh" 

"nnhh....ha....y-yes....ngh....f-fuck ....ha...nh....hn...hm...agh..." the room was filled with the sound of the bed that squeaked under them and their body slamming into one another. This was pure desire that was driving their bodies closer and closer, each friction making his body shudder more. His member throbbing and leacking pre-cum between their bodies, one hand grabbing the sheet in his fist, his back arching every time he was hitting that sweet spot that made him go wild. This was so different. So different than anything he had experienced before. There was no comparison. 

"nh....ha....hn...hgn...ah...agh...arh..." he could hold his voice anymore as his mouth went dry, as he was almost there, almost over the top edge. And just then he stopped. "w-Wha-...ngh..." he wanted to comment but was flipped on his stomach and soon made to shut his mouth as the other slid back inside him. His face was half buried in the sheets as he was trying to breath. 

"Mnh.. you body takes we so well now.. nmh..ngh.. you like my  cock instead don't you...ngh..ah.. you like the force of my body pounding into you" 

Vulgar. Suck a bulgar vocabulary but fuck he was sexy when he was talking like that. He never thought that he liked dirty talk while doing it, but it was making his body react in such a strange way that he couldn't recognize himself. his voice was like music whispered in his ear as his body was taking everything he was giving him. Without realizing his body started moving on his own, pushing back against Jay's thrust, making him groan louder. 

"f-fuck yes....hn....ha....haa...ngh....t-there...hn....ha....y-yes....ha....d-don't stop....ha.....nh.....I c-cannot ..nh...hold it ...nh....mh....I....I think I-I'm cumming....mhh...fuuuck.....ha...argh....ng....ngh...." , he groan in the sheets, grabbing them in his fists as his toes were curling more  and more with each thrust as he was so close. 

On 9/14/2022 at 11:56 PM, mik3la said:

"c-cannot ..nh...hold it ...nh....mh....I....I think I-I'm cumming....mhh...fuuuck.."

"Mn...ah...Yeah?.. ng.. ride that cock sexy..uff" Jay groaned as he looked down at Winston's willingly hips. Bounching back against him happily to meet with Jay's thrustes.

"Hn..fhm...." Jay leaned in over Winston's body. He used one hand to tuck the other's head back towards him. He pinched Winston in a strong hold as he kissed him without warning. Fucking him soo deep his balls almost felt like they would pop in too.

Jay wasn't there yet, but he could let the other have this one like he had. He squeezed Winston's hips as hos tongue broke into the guy's warm mouth. He hummed pleased as he tasted the hint of himself still on Winston's tongue. 

'Damn right. This guy is mine. My sexy little lander with an bad ass attitude.. he suits no one better them me here.

"Mn...ah...Yeah?.. ng.. ride that cock sexy..uff" 

Again that voice send chills down his spine it it was like something switched in his body and listen to what he said by doing just that. Bouncing his hips back only to meet his deep thrusts, feeling him reach that sweet spot over and over again which made his body shudder in all places. 

The strong hold made him whimper but he looked back at the man only to find him catch his mouth into a devouring kiss, claiming his mouth at the same time as his body. This was so intense that he groan and moaned into the kiss, opening his mouth to make more room for the other to mingle. He kissed him back. Was he really that into this man? Yes. Was that going to regret it later for falling into this madness sensation? Probably. But it was a fucking amazing experience that he may not get it again and beside everything that was happening what they were out in society, in that moment, they were just two people who wanted to feel good and were compatible. 

The force the other was using made him gasp through their sealed lips, breaking the kiss to breath and moan as the utter bliss of orgasm was lifting him over the edge. His body stopped, muscle tense as he climax with a loud groan, biting his lip after to keep it quite. "nnhh....nnghh....ha ..."

he's still going? no...wait .... ng...

"W-wait ... ha ...give me a m-minute ...ngh...nh...ha...it's strange....ngh..." he said as the other kept going, not stopping after Winston climax. His body was now more sensitive than before and the continuing of the thrusts in and out of him where making his body react strangely.  

"Ha....hm....d-damn ...nh...." he rested his head back on the sheets, taking deep breaths , trying to keep his balance on his hands. His legs were shaking, hell, his entire body was shaking still with the spasms that the orgasm left behind, only to be build into another one. His cock was hard again which was insane as he just came. Was this even normal? He never experienced this before. This whole thing was new to him. This side of the table was so different and so addictive that he was starting to question his decision. 

"Jay ...nh....h-hold on a sec ....ha....ngh..." he moaned trying to lift his upper body with the help of his hands but because he has hold the sheets so strong in his fists he was barely having any strength in them. 

8 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Jay ...nh....h-hold on a sec ....ha....ngh..." 

It was do cute seeing the male struggle with himself. Jay wasn't normal this mischievous but something about Winston just made him like this. The way Winston trembled as he moaned in pleasure, while telling him to stop.

He knew the main reason being how sensitiv Winston was after releasing once. He could have been a gentleman and paused, but the tight squeeze he felt around him felt so good that he couldn't help it. And although Winston's mouth said something, his body was delight.

"Mgh... ah...why..." he asked before he trailed kisses down Winston's spine. His thrusted slower than before but still just as deep.

"Ah!.. you wanna get up?" He said with a tone that sounded obvious up to something just before it happened.

Jay leaned back and pulled Winston with him. He lifted the male's body up so he was sitting in his lap against Jay's body. Without as such as pulling out. "Better?" He asked with an amused voice against the other's ear. He then moved his hip up into Winston's body. He held him around the stomach with one arm and another on his shoulder to keep Winston's body from falling over as he gently fucked him. 

"Ah... fuck...mn....ha....nh.. your body is throbbing around me....nmh...yes....so good..ah..ah...."

"Mgh... ah...why..." 

Why? is he really asking me that? Fucking hell i just came...give me a rest you idiot ...ng...

His thoughts were interrupted by the trail of kisses that he placed down his spine and the slowness he was now going. It was like he had read his thoughts beside the fact that he had told him through moans to slow down or stop for a sex. 

"Ah!.. you wanna get up?"

"Wh-What?! ...n-no ...nh...w-wait .... ah...ha..nh..." Winston bite his lip as his body was lifted upwards, leaning now on the others torso, arching his back as he felt the other change the angle inside him, making him feel more stranger than before. It wasn't painful anymore. He got used to his size, but he just came and was more sensitive than before which made him whimper and gasp. 

"Better?" 

"Haa....nh....hhnn...." Winston opened his mouth but no words came out, only gasps and moans. He had nothing to hold onto so the only thing that he could do was to place one hand on the others waist on the side and the other over his arm that was holding him by the shoulder. That was the only support that he could get. 

His voice in his ear sounded so sexy and arousal that he groan at feeling his breath against his sensitive skin, leaning his head back on the others shoulder, looking at the ceiling for a few seconds before closing them and moaning when the other started moving his hips again, rubbing his in and out of his throbbing body. 

"Ah... fuck...mn....ha....nh.. your body is throbbing around me....nmh...yes....so good..ah..ah...."

"S-Stop ..saying ..hhnn...such things....hhhnn....ngh...hhmm" he said blushing biting his lip, taking deep breaths as his body was shuddering and was responding to his stimulaions. 

He wasn't used to dirty talk and was a little embarrassing to hear the other say such things but it also had a strange effect on his body. 

But Jay didn't stopped. He continued his moves and talk like an excited child enjoying to tease him. 

As the thrusts kept continuing and from that angle he was now diving more deeper than before, Winston soon gasped feeling like an electric bolt rushed through his body, not understanding what just happened. 

"W-Wait ...ha...s-something;s ...ha...ngh...it feels strange ....ha...hhhnnn.....hhhaaa.....hmmm.....ngh....nh...." but the other didn't listen to him again. 

It felt like he was about to pass out from all the stimulation that was happening and the electricity that was brushing his body from head to toe, making his body shrudder in Jays embrace. But there was something else. Something he again never experienced it. 

"I-I'm .... haaa....c-cumming ...ng....nh....ngh...aaaghhhh.....haaaa.....ha..." he said through gasps as he climaxed again but along with the semen, there was also a clear liquid that made Winston froze in embarrassment and his face turning all red. 

The intensity was so high that felt fogginess in his mind and in the end he had passed out. 

On 9/18/2022 at 2:28 PM, mik3la said:

"I-I'm .... haaa....c-cumming ...ng....nh....ngh...aaaghhhh.....haaaa.....ha..."

"Nh.. ah...  Yes!" Jay pressed his head against Winston's should as his hips pushed up into him. He was just at the egde and damn if Winston's sweet moans didn't just do it for him. He felt like Winston squeezing as hos second release came and Jay too came undone as the pressure around him became too tight. He bit his lip and groaned as he release inside. It was wonderful but he didn't get long to enjoy the blis, before something in Winston suddenly shifted.

Jay looked up at the othe confused and instantly saw his expression. Jay turned his head forward to look towards what Winston was seeing.

He only notice the wet spot after a short moment. He simply looked back at it first, like he didn't get what had made that but then his mi d clicked like ...oh!...

"..." he felt bad and didn't know who to respond. Expected.. "..Lets shower and clean up. I didn't mean to go over bord" he said as he re-drew his now semi hard cock. He moved them away from the wet spot so they wouldn't fall into it and sat Winston down beside him. "Hey is okay really,  it more my fault for not listening in the first place" Jay said trying to cheer the other up a bit.

Shit.. this was just awful.. why hadn't he noticed something was up!. Jay blamed himself for embarrassing Winston. It hadn't ever happen to him before with a partner.

He gently nugged Winston and place a kiss onto the man's cheek "Let's shower and you can beat me up with my permission afterwards" 

Winston would had laughed at the way the other was reacting but the little energy he had he just cracked a smile. This has been the most intense sex he'd ever had in his life. Nor women or men when he was doing it, it didn't felt like this. This was on a different level and he was now understanding why everyone was talking about Jay like that. The guy was really a god in all matters. 

"Let's shower and you can beat me up with my permission afterwards" 

"I didn't know i needed your permission for that .... but as much as i would like to kick your ass this very instant, I'm too tired to do it" he hummed feeling his eyes shutting down almost half asleep. His whole body was sore after what they did. This was a mental note, never to push this guys buttons in this direction. Or at least he had to prepare himself beforehand if he wanted to dare or tease him again. 

The sun was slowly rising which meant it was already morning. Shit! Did we did this the whole night?! how much stamina does this guy have?! Or was it already late when we got here? fuck, i cannot remember...

"I can shower when i wake up, i'm too tired and without energy to move a muscle right now" he said again taking a deep breath closing his eyes wanting to sleep. 

A hot bath didn't sounded bad, but his whole body was screaming at him to just stay in bed and recover. Only if the other would take him in his arms and in the bathroom but he wasn't going to ask for that. It was too much. 

He felt alot more at ease when he saw that hint of a smile on Winston's lips. That mean he properly didn't hate him too much right this moment.

9 hours ago, mik3la said:

"I can shower when i wake up, i'm too tired and without energy to move a muscle right now"

Jay shook his head. That wasn't gonna work or be anyway comfortable for Winston. "Hold on for a second" he said as he stood and bent down to lift the other up n his arms. Fair enough the guy didn't weigh his weight in mucles and wasn't light but with Jay's strenght he could take it.

He held Winston close to his chest as he carried him over to the small door conected to the room. Inside was a small bathroom with a small showed that barely could fit both of them. "I need to clean you. I came inside and you could get a stomach ach if it's not cleaned out" Jay explained as he turned the water on and waited till it that run through before he took Winston's with him Inside.

Jay usally wasn't this considerate with his partners. Usally they would do these things themself and he would be off while they showered. But Winston didn't know about these things.

"Do you think you have strenght enough to stand whil leaning against the wall?" Jay asked as he kissed Winston's ear. "It will only be for a bit I promise" he said and placed another kiss in to smoothen his way of convincing the other.

"Hold on for a second"

"Hmm?" Winston opened his eyes turning to look at him when he was scooped up from the bed and into the others arms. He instantly wrapped his arm around the others neck, looking confused but didn't protested in any way. he had no energy to argue with the guy in that moment. 

"I need to clean you. I came inside and you could get a stomach ach if it's not cleaned out"

Winston blinked a few times as he tried to understand what the other was saying. His heart pounded in his chest at the consideration the other had for him. He really isn't a bad guy after all .... he thought as he kept looking at the other still thinking of what his words meant. He didn't had this type of issue before be cause he never did it like this with anyone else. He felt happy that the other would care enough for him to help him out of what they did. 

"Do you think you have strength enough to stand while leaning against the wall?" 

His body shudder a little at the sound of his voice in his ear. He was still sensitive to the touches and his voice didn't help him at all to ease that effect. Winston was surprised about all the caring the other was offering him. Why he was so considerate of him, he couldn't understand. It wasn't like they were lovers or anything. This was just physical, right? 

" Nh.... I think so ..." he said groaning a little. 

It will only be for a bit I promise"

" nhhh...mmmm" he moaned in the kiss that melted him. It didn't felt forced or anything. Nothing with the other felt force at all. It was so natural that he was afraid that later on he was going to be hurt. Heartbroken if this was to continue. But he couldn't let himself be rational at this point. 

" Okay ... " he said softly as he leaned against the cold wall of the shower, keeping his balance on his legs. The last strength he had left in his body. He really wanted just to sleep at that point, but he did understand the other's worry. But his body being so sensitive amazed him of how he was still reacting and the sounds he was making. This type of position, of vulnerability was new to him, and he just didn't know how to handle it. 

Jay's hands gently caressed down Winston's sides once the other stood on his own. He turned the shower heads angle so it would wash down over Winston without hitting him in the face.

Jay pulled one of his arms around Winston's hips while the other slid down between his buttcheeks.

"Just relax and let me take care of it" the dragon said next to the other's ear in a low smooth tone. Just before two fingers easily went inside Winston's slick entrance.

Jay was very careful as he started spreading the opening out and scooped the cume out with his fingers. The white thick liquid slowly ran down Winston's thigh and on down the drain. Jay placed soft kisses against Winston's shoulder to smoothen the uncomfortable parts.

Once he was sure Winston's was clean he helped washing him down with soab  and held him tightly in his arms while he rinsed them off.

At some point Winston seemed to have fallen asleep as he was patting him dry with a towel. Jay sat with the other in his lap as he thought about what to fo next.

Late in the mornings a servant came to Winston's room an knocked on the door until they got a respond.

Winston was alone.. back at the castle in his own bedroom. Jay had brought him back and clothed him in a light silk nightgown.

After Jay had went back to his own room but not after telling a maid that the captain would need to be waken before training that morning.

Jay yawned as he stood in the doorway to the kings office. He had barely closed his eyes before his king had contacted him with something he wanted Jay to pass to Leo's father as soon as possible.

Jay couldn't refuse an direct order from his monarch and had got re-dressed again and went to the king's office.

The man was still in the middle of breakfast with his family so there was nothing Jay could do but wait. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall as he closed his eyes. His thoughts going back to last night, on that gorgeous man he had on a bed. It tingled in his goins but the body was too exausted to react on those erotic thoughts. Still he could dream abit while he waited. Dreaming of Winston's full soft lips or the way his face was easy to blush. 

He felt a bit annoyed the night had been so short. He would have loved waking up with that beautiful person, naked in the sheets.

Winston tried to do as he was told but his behind was still sore and it felt a little uncomfortable. He was thankful for the others kisses on his shoulder to take his mind of the embarrassing moment he was in, which made him smile a little. It was nice to cared for and have someone make you feel this way. Was it bad that he liked it? 

After the shower, Winston fell shortly asleep while the other was drying him. His energy level dropping to zero in an instant after the warm shower and the crazy workout that they did in bed. 

When he did wake up, it was already the next day, and the knocks on the door made his head pound a little. "Yeah ... Yeah ... I'm up" he groan as he turned in his bed but groan in pain at his sore back. Then what had happened last night, or better said, that morning, came back to his mind, which made him jump in bed, cursing at the soreness. He then noticed his surroundings. He was in his room back at the palace but when did he got back? The last thing he was remembering was after the shower when Jay was drying his hair and he fell asleep. 

Blushing at the thought he looked down at his clothes and hold a chuckle aback when he saw what he was wearing. It had been nice of Jays part to bring him back home and even put the effort in changing him. That was really thoughtful and he had to tank him. 

The shining sun was like an alarm that rang in his mind, pulling him back to the ground making him realize that it was rather late and he had to get up and prepare himself for training. A sore body will be hard to train, but he had to endure it. 

Changing his clothes with a pair of dark tight jeans and a dark hemt, the usual uniform for training he opened the door startling the young servant waiting for him. 

"Thanks for waking me up" he said smiling charming. 

"N-No wories sir .... Lord Jay informed us to do so before the training " the girl said bowing and making her leave, leaving Winston blinking in surprise. He really thought about that as well. 

"Why do i feel like this?" he sigh brushing a hand through his hair as he was thing at Jay and his heart started racing. Was it bad that he wanted to feel like that again? not the sex in particular. Even if that was great, but being cared for. Having someone care for you and do things for you. To be ... loved ....no...no ... that is not love ... that is ...consideration ... nothing more ... so stop fantasizing nonsense... But the softly smile lingered on his lips all the way to training. 

Jay woke from his plesant nap against the wall, when he heard the sound of steps coming. He straightened up an held the right posture just as the king and his advisers came around the corner.

Everyone noticed him instantly standing there beside the door to the office.

"Sir Jay" the king greeted him suprised. They hadn't really had much contact but of coures he knew of who the person was.

"What brings you here? Young people sure raise early.. or maybe you simply didn't even sleep." The king laughed. The shadow under Jay's eyes weren't too visible but he still saw them.

Jay cleared his throat before answering. "That matters not your highness. My monarch has told me to relay you a request on his behave" Jay said. Keeping his own actives to himself.

The king looked at him as a man opened the office door."Then come in sir Jay and lets hear about this request"

Jay bowed and followed the men inside the room. The advisers and officers each went to their desks. The kings desk stood right in the middle and was almost completly bare from paperwork. Where the officers tables were stacked. Someone dosen't lile paperwork. Jay thought to himself as he stood waiting for the king to adress him again. The man said and gestured towards him. "speak"

"Your highness it is regarding the princes.. its been almost a week and my king is worried as he hasn't been able to contact his son." Jay wanted to gag. Such fatherly love from that ferocious king was sickning and pulled in thd pitch of his stomach. He hadn't ever imagined he would end up a caretaker for his grown ass cousin, whom was marriged to boot!

"So he asked if you were able to contact either of them"

In the meantime, far away in their hidden place, Leo and Chase were sleeping like babies. Being away from duties and in their honeymoon it really made Leo wonder multiple times if their life would had been this easy if they wouldn't had been royals. Just enjoying each others company without anyone bugging them. 

Leo was the first to wake up, stretching his limbs as he was yawning a few times. He looked to his side at the most beautiful creature in the world which was his husband. That thought put a smile on his face before leaning down and kissing the others forehead. 

"Good morning beautiful" he whispered brushing his lips against his face, kissing his cheeks and finally Chase's lips. "We've become quite lazy ever since we came here" he teased moaning against the other. 

They really have. No royal duties to keep them apart, no servants to interrupt the when they wanted to be together. Leo was slowly feeling fear to return back. He knew they eventually had too, but he didn't want it. Here it was too peaceful with the two of them and this was the life he wanted. Together with Chase away from everything. Even his family and friends and his loyal subjects. He didn't want to bear that responsibility anymore. At least for as long as he had left to live. 

That thought made his skin crawl as he didn't found a way on how to procreate. And time for him was limited. But he didn't want to worry Chase with that matter, keeping him in the dark for now. He didn't had to know about what he agreed on and what he did. He wanted to cherish their time together not fighting again. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winston managed to head to the kitchen to get something to eat. Since breakfast was already over, he had to grab something directly from the kitchen. Moving around was helpful, so the soreness was slowly fading away, making him sigh in relief. 

The training camp was already practicing and everyone saluted him when he joined them. He first started with a warm-up, and running around the field to wake up his muscles and to clear his mind and focus, but his thoughts where still on the other which made it difficult for him to concentrate. He was wondering what he was doing and how he was since he wasn't apparently training with them today. 

Edited by mik3la

Chase felt the familiar feeling of Leo's lips caressing his face and hummed pleased. His tired eyes fluttered open sleeply when he was kissed on the mouth and he smiled. The day couldn't have started anymore perfect than this.

12 hours ago, mik3la said:

"We've become quite lazy ever since we came here" 

"..." Chase looked at his husband quietly for a moment. He tried to wait as see if Leo would take those words back about them being lazy, but he clearly didn't. "Lazy? You mean because we've slept in almost every morning since coming here?.. Well..if someone hadn't fucked me till dawn, I might have agreed with you, husband" Chase smirked and slowly rolled over on his side. His ass still throbbing with the memory of Leo's passion. "Of us, you've become quite eager my love" the blond groaned as he pulled the sheets up closer, still with his head resting on the pillow. "And your stamina has become monstrous. How you even manage to keep going is beyond me. Did you start taking some weird drugs? Or are you simply showing your true colours now?" Chase asked genuine concerned if he could hold up with Leo's lust.

----------

Jay let the kings room with no real clear answer from the king. He had saidhe would try and see if he had any luck but at the same time reminded Jay that the two were on their honeymoon and properly didn't hang around a crystal all day.

Still is was better then nothing and Jay understood that completly but his king was strangely worried. It wasn't like the sky-king to show emotions not even for his own blood in other's eyes. Everyone knew the king supporter prince Chase and protected the halflin to a degree. But the king had almost acted neutral.

Jay didn't know what light he saw his uncle in now. The king seemed weak when it came to his son.. it was just.. wrong. How could someone he had looked up to most of his childhood, have such a major fault compared to his father?

He didn't know what to make of this. Maybe the king was getting too old and soft. He was torn about if he should report this on to his father or not. But that would mean he'd had to cross the line that would let him stay neutral. And did he even want his own father to be his king? Jay liked that idea even less.

Not really thinking where he went. Jay found himself back in the training grounds like yesterday. He wasn't comfortable enough today to join in after yesterday. Even if he had forgiven Winston his pride was still to stuborn to simply move on right away.

Jay stood in the shadow under a tree and looked on. Spotting Winston after a while and his eyes stayed fixed on him.

He looked good compared to the little sleep he had gotten. Jay thought it was a good call of him to bring Winston back yesterday after the other had pasted out.. They both hadn't really thought about the aftermath but Winston did look good to him. Although he didn't spot a few awkward movements that Jay only say because he knew why the other walked that away. The others around didn't take notice of the change in Winston posture.

"Lazy? You mean because we've slept in almost every morning since coming here?.. Well..if someone hadn't fucked me till dawn, I might have agreed with you, husband"

That made Leo chuckle. It was true that in the last few days he kind of overdid it himself. But he couldn't blame all on himself. it was Chase's fault as well for acting all cute and lovely with him knowing too damn well what that was doing to him. 

But he did had a hidden agenda on the matter which Chase wouldn't know about it and that was that he was trying to figure out how to get him pregnant. It wasn't the only reason, but that was part of it as well. But he couldn't tell Chase. No. He couldn't tell him that part of the truth. That was something he was going to take to his grave. 

"Of us, you've become quite eager my love""And your stamina has become monstrous. How you even manage to keep going is beyond me. Did you start taking some weird drugs? Or are you simply showing your true colours now?" 

"Not at all ... I just happen to have a sexy mother fucking husband that drives me insane every time i see him" he smirked moving closer to the other starting to tickle him and roll back and forth in the bed. 

A knock on the door made Leo stop and frown as he looked at the door frame knowing that the only person that knew where this place was, was the one servant who he let drive them there. 

"What is it?" he asked in a low autoritary voice. His voice sounding more deeper than before, showing he was pissed. 

"I'm sorry for disturbing you my lord but your father ask me to give you a message" said the servant gulping a little at the way the other was sounding. He didn't want to piss his future king off. 

"Go on then" said Leo sitting still in bed not wanting to get away from Chase for whatever reason his father message was. Plus, he had no secrets with Chase. Well, beside his own big secret. But that was it. 

"Right .... uhm ... the King asked when will you return home and also , he mentioned that Prince Chase's father is asking for him and would like to be contacted" said the servant with a sigh. 

"Is that all?" 

"Yes my lord" 

Leo sigh, rubbing a hand over his face and then brushing it through his hair. He really didn't want to return yet, but apparently his responsibilities where calling him back. 

"Tell father we'll be back in 2 days. And about the other matter we will handle it. You can leave now" he dismissed the servant and waited until the man walked away from the door to turn his attention to Chase. 

"Guess your old dad wants  to talk to you" he said leaning down to kiss his lover's forehead. "I'll go take a swim at the lake so you can talk freely" he smiled kissed his tender lips, lingering a few more minutes on them before pulling away and getting out of bed. 

"After you're done, you can join me" he winked at him, taking one of his robes , dressing it and walking outside to the lake, which was more like a pond, that look like a swimming pool for him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winston was too concentrate in his routine and chores on the training grounds to notice anything out of the ordinary. But what he did felt, was an intense look on his back, like someone was watching him, even though he hasn't seen anyone as he looked around the grounds. Maybe it had been the stress that had gone into him and the fact that he was going to be not just Leo's guard but Chase's as well. It was a huge responsibility. 

"Great job guys ... I'll go grab something to eat. You can rest for the day" he smiled at his men as he nodded in salute and turned to head in the kitchen to grab something to eat as his stomach was starting to grumble. He took another look around the place but still he couldn't see anyone, which he found it odd because his senses where definitely telling that someone was watching. But he shrugged it off and went in the castle. 

Edited by mik3la

"No..Leo!.. ahah.. stopp..haha" Chase laughed as he rolled his body back and forth to escape from the other's tickling fingers. But he was no match when Leo had him just where he wanted him and no obstacles from getting to Chase's naked skin.  He was both relived and felt some anxiety creep in when he heard the sudden knock at the door. He wanting abd his heart beating so hard in his chest as the both stared at the closed door. He looked back at Leo when he replied and felt a little more at ease.

Chase still didn't really like another else knew about this place. But Leo had asured him nothing would happen with just one servant knowing. Chase tried to distracted his nerves by touching the other's arms and drew small cirkles around on his forarm while he listened.

He frowned when his father was brought up. It wasn't unusual he did call. But he was after all on his honeymoon. His father couldn't expected him to be attended on other matters right now.

On 10/4/2022 at 12:12 AM, mik3la said:

"Guess your old dad wants  to talk to you" ... "I'll go take a swim at the lake so you can talk freely"

Chase lingered in the kiss too. He really didn't wanna talk with anyone rigtht now. But it wouldn't be right to ignore his royal father. Chase tightened his hands on Leo as he tilted his head. Inviting Leo to kiss him deeper. Chase wasn't really to see him go. Not yet.. not ever. He was so smittende with his newly made husbands, he couldn't  bear to let him go. "I'll hurry" he almost felt himself sighing when Leo pulled back and walked away. Chase took a moment to stare after the other till the robe fell over his lover's gorgeous naked skin. No matter how he looked af his husband as a man was a work of art from evey angle, and he could never tire looking at him.

Careful Chase go out of bed. He hummed lightly as he felt the sorness in his back but his body was use to this fell by now and he didn't even wabble as he stood. Chase pulled on a robe aswell and look himself over in the mirror befor he pulled out the crystal from a draw. He sat back down on the bed and let the magic conected himself to his father's crystal.

It took abit befor his call was answered, but no sooner his father's face appeared. "Son why did it take this longe for you to contact me?" The old dragon sound at he agitated.

"Father I do have other things on my mine right now, but I'm sorry if it worried you" Chase said although he was curious to what the king had been so eager to contact him.

"Mn" the old man groaned before he continued. "How are things. For the looks of it I'll say you look content.. " the kind hesitated "Chase the lords has desided to cut you from your right as my successor."

What a wake up call. It might just as well have been a bucked of cold water. Well they had always tried to find fault at his very existent because he was a half-breed.

"... of coures they have. I'm no longer there and I'm marriged to a lander. Whom most still belive are beneath the sky people. I guessed I should have see this coming" Chase shook his head. "Honestly they can go fuck themself. I was never good enough cause of my mother's origin and I wasn't planing Leo or I wold ever make a home there either. Don't get me wrong Father.. I will miss it. But that place never accepted me to begin with. My husband and his people did. So I'm find no longer being Chase the prince of sky-land. As long as I'm Chase the husband of Leo. Title or not" he honestly didn't know what driffrent it would be in the futur but he never doubted Leo would love him any less.

"I am sorry Chase. But I am glad as a father to see you handle this so well. And I will still always be your father, so if anyone gives you trouble I'll always have your back"

"Thank you father" Chase was glad to hear this from his father. The dragon rarely was this open around him but Chase knew he was loved. After a bit they ended the call and Chase went to join His husband.

He walked out and soon reacted the lake. Looked at the beautiful settled of his mate swimming gracefully in the still water that reflected the sky.

Chase smiled and let his robs drop down besides Leo's and walked into the pool.

When the water was too deep for him to reach he swam towards Leo. Caught up to him and wrapped his arms around the male. "Your cold skin feels just right" Chase said with a smile and kissed Leo's shoulder.

Leo was killing time swimming and thinking why his father has sent the servant to ask when they would return. He knew damn well they were in their honeymoon and that they will return eventually not long later but why the sudden call back? Was there something wrong back home? Damn, he was away for just a little time. Was it that hard to handle things without him? And there was also the calling of the other king. It must have been some urgent matter if the king tried to reach his son all of a sudden like that. He just hopped that Chase wouldn't be in trouble or anything. He didn't want his beloved one to be sad or upset in any way. 

When arms were wrapped around him he was brought back from his thoughts and turned to face Chase after he kissed his shoulder. Keeping them both at the surface as the other was holding on him he smiled and kissed Chase's lips before speaking. 

"All good with your old man?" he asked not caring too much for formalities at this point since there was only them. So they could talk more casually then ever about their parents and not addressing them with their title. 

"Is something wrong back home?" he added a little curious about the urgency in the call. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing his dinner Winston had been called in the kings office all of a sudden which made him wonder what had happened as he didn't heard about any disturbance of any sort since the marriage ceremony between the two princes. Closing the door behind him he bowed respectfully in front to the king before speaking. 

"You called for me your grace?"

"Yes Winston ... It would seem that a problem has rise in the midnight kingdom surrounding towns. It doesn't affect us directly but we do have some alliances with them and they asked for support" said the king sighing feeling tired. "Since Prince Leo is not here to handle the maters himself I'll need you and some fellow men to pack up and leave first thing in the morning to look and check what is this all about" he added folding some papers and handing them to Winston. 

"Of course my lord" he bowed his head again, reaching after for the paper which was a written statement form the king about his inspection. 

"You're dismiss. Go and do the preparations" 

"Yes my lord" he said bowing and leaving the office, heading to the training grounds starting to form a small unit that he could use to head to those towns. He had a strange feeling about their request for the help when they could handle it themselves in the first place but a request between kings was still a request that needed to be fulfilled. 

Winston started to prepare some tools that they could take with them, swords and shields just if it was needed but it was good to have them along. They could any time switch to their dragon form, but not all of the soldiers where dragon born so not all of them had that advantage. So he had to think of a team formed of both sides in case they needed to fight someone. 

Chase loved the way Leo's body visibly relaxed when he touched him. His mate really did love him. Chase knew that and was reminded in every little gestur. The way Leo's eyes soften as he looked at him. Or the way he was more the eager to claim his lips, like they hadn't just been together 10 minutes ago.

On 10/9/2022 at 6:29 PM, mik3la said:

"All good with your old man?"

"Mh hm" Chase nodded as he kissed Leo's mouth one more time. He really didn't wanna think about anything other than his husband.

On 10/9/2022 at 6:29 PM, mik3la said:

"Is something wrong back home?"

Although Chase knew Leo was simply being curious it actually annoyed him his lover could think about other things. He fingers stopped touching his mate and leaned back to look at him with a annoyed frown

"Your husband is here eagerly clunging on to you.. and you ask me that?" Chase  sighed. He wasn't trying to avoid answering but still..

Chase released his hold on Leo and instead swan over to a rock near them. He crawled up to sit there with his legs dangling in the water. "The nobles has decided to disown me from my inheritance. Which mean removing my tilte.. not that is matter anyway. I've never thought I would ever go back and live there again. Not when my place is here with you.." Chase looked at the still water and honestly didn't know how he felt about it all.

"I don't give a #uck about my title. But I worry it might effect us and the people around us.. if I'm not a prince of sky-land to keep a peaceful bond between our nations what would they gain?.. aside for a happy crownprince" Chase smirked back at the other. As that last one would be a given no matter what.

-------------

"I heard you are going out." A voice suddenly came from behind Winston. Jay stood still watching just a few steps away. His face was unreadable. "Where too. Who will you take with you" he asked, the face never changing.

Why was Winston leaving now? The timing was so bad and he had a bad feeling in his guts.

Stepping up close to the male Jay's eyes looked over the things the other had picked out. He was being very careful with all that stuff layed out. ".." he stared at Winston demanding an answer. Although he also felt a fear about what would happen if he knew.