(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries's eyes filled with desire at the idea, to be filled up by both men and completely dominated... It sounded amazing.

He gasped as Brenton moved, trembling with pleasure. "Y-yes master..." He moaned.

He clung to Brenton's chest and began to move his hips, biting his lip in an attempt to hold back his voice.

He couldn't think of anything other than how good it felt to be filled. He leaned forward and pressed his face into Brenton's shoulder. He lifted his hips until he felt the man's cock about to slip out and then dropped himself back down. He continued to repeat the action, enjoying how it felt to have Brenton's length slam into his body. His walls tightened around the man as if trying to milk the cum out of him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton has to admit that when Ceries was lost to pleasure like this the man was fucking hot!

And calling him Master? He nearly creamed right then and there. He leaned over as the man buried his head into his shoulder. Nipping his ear. “Faster my little whore.”

Reaching around he grabbed one of the man’s wings and started rubbing it in the way he seemed to like it. “Wonder what you’re Kitten is doing right now? I bet he’d find you such a pretty sight, Fluffy.” He licked the shell of his ear.

Vaughn has gathered Ceries’ favourite snack from the kitchens but hesitated at the door to his office... was that a moan? He felt his cheeks redden as his own imagination went wild! Chewing his lip he entered and closed the door behind him only to look with wide eyes as Ceries rode Brenton.... damn! Why did it have to be so hot? Seeing them together?

Brenton looked up and smirked, “Look Fluffy. Your Kitten! Do you want him to come and play with us? What can he do I wonder? Ideas?” He asked simply to tease Ceries.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries began to move faster the moment Brenton ordered him. He couldn't help but let out a loud moan as the man grabbed his wings.

He tightened around the man at the idea of his guard finding them like this. His cheeks flushed deeply as he heard the door open and he glanced over his shoulder. "V-Vaughn..." he paused his movements, the sight of the other man momentarily bringing him back to reality.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh no, Fluffy. Don’t stop. I don’t want to have to hurt you or embarrass you in front of your little Kitten.” Brenton growled, forcing Ceries to look at him again with a forceful hand on his face . A touch of anger in his expression. “Move!”

Vaughn hesitated. “I’ll just... leave your snack here, your highness....”

“So formal Kitten. Don’t pretend like you haven’t fucked this whores hole yourself today.” Brenton moved his hand to Ceries hips and started to thrust up.

Vaughn frowned at that, “I never... I’m not denying...”

“Good. So come over and kiss him. Looks like Fluffy needs some reassurance.” Brenton growled.

Vaughn wasn’t sure about this! But he put the snack down. Ceries has said to join them if he wanted.... he moved to the side and looked at the Prince. “Do you want a kiss, Ceries?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries whimpered as he was forced to look up at Brenton, tensing at the idea of punishment. He blinked back tears and began to move his hips again.

He couldn't help but let out a moan as Brenton thrust into him. He could feel himself slipping back into his usual trance, and decided not to fight it this time.

He draped his arms around Brenton's shoulders and began to move faster. The humiliation of being watched was making the pleasure even more intense. The fact that the man he loved was watching Ceries desperately riding another man's cock made him dizzy with excitement.

He blinked at Vaughn's question, his mind was hazy and for a moment he didn't understand why he was being asked anything. It didn't matter what he wanted, his master had given an order.

"I..." A thought crossed his mind. "I had Master's cock in my mouth a moment ago..." he murmured, as if that was the only reason that Vaughn wouldn't want to kiss him. He didn't even think about the fact that he had called Brenton master again, this time in front of Vaughn, it just felt so right.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn blinked at Ceries, “Master?” Had the Prince really said it? Ceries had mentioned a desire to... lose himself. Realising he needed to add to that giving up of control he nodded, leaning in and capturing his lips to kiss.

“Seems Kitten still thinks you’re in charge, Fluffy. You’ll have to show him how much of a whore you are for your Master.” Ceries had said it first, so Brenton saw no reason. To hide it from Vaughn now. Hands moved to the guys arse, he groped him, slamming him down harder on his cock and moaning openly before moving a finger to wiggle in beside his cock.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries happily leaned into the kiss, moving a hand up to tangle into Vaughn's hair.

He moaned against the shifter's lips as he was slammed down on Brenton's cock. He began to move his hips faster and rougher.

He gasped as Brenton forced a finger in. He broke the kiss and looked up at Brenton, his eyes wide in concern. "M-master..?" He wanted to take both of their cocks at once, but without lube and when he still needed to rest... He didn't stop moving his hips despite his worry.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton shook his head, “just testing you, Fluffy. Take it as a warning though!” He leaned forward and stole his lips for himself. He was getting close, especially with how Ceries seemed to tighten around him while being watched. Interesting.

Vaughn couldn’t help but watch. Once again unsure where he stood in all of this. When they were together it was clear Brenton was in control... and he knew why now. Ceries had agreed to be his sex slave.

“Kitten. We need a plug making. I can draw one for you if you need me to. Something to keep Fluffy stretched and ready.... and to keep our cum buried deep inside his cum dump hole. Can you do it?” Needing more he stood, removing his finger but taking Ceries with him before roughly lowering him to the desk, grabbing his shoulders and fucking him harder and faster. Grunting like a beast.

Vaughn blushed and looked away. Would he ever be able to dominate Ceries like he seemed to want? Maybe Vaughn should be taking notes. “I... I can arrange that....” he swallowed. “I already ordered a toy so Ceries can help to.... stretch.”

“Is that right. You going to fuck yourself on some toy dick and imagine it’s me fucking you?” Brenton shifted the angle of his thrusts to hit the guys pleasure button.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries moaned and melted into the kiss, clinging to Brenton's shoulders. He gasped softly as he was lifted up, immediately wrapping his legs around Brenton as if to prevent the man from pulling out.

His wings spread as he was laid on the desk. His moans grew louder and more desperate as Brenton took control.

His cheeks flushed at the question. "Ah~ A t-toy could never replace m-master's cock..." He gasped out between moans. He tightened around Brenton's length, his wings twitching as he grew close to climax.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Too right. You remember that slut.” Leaning in as his am hips continued their punishing pace he whispered, “you’re mine now, Fluffy. Don’t ever forget it.” He growled, coming apart as he came inside the man.

Grunting and moaning as he continued to thrust, riding out his own orgasm.

Guest Kotorichan

"Y-yes master" Ceries gasped. He arched his chest forward and came, his wings flapping slightly against the desk.

He panted weakly and went limp, his eyes glazed over as he came down from his orgasm.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton smirked and pulled back, he used Ceries underwear to wipe the cum off his cock before tucking himself away. “Deal with this Kitten. I’ve got better things to do.” He declared as he left, shutting the door behind him. He headed to the library like he had the previous day.

Vaughn frowned as he watched Brenton only to sigh and walk over to Ceries, “let’s get you cleaned up....” he hummed gently, reaching for a handkerchief from his pocket and setting to wiping the cum up.

He had so many questions right now, but he wasn’t sure he dared asked...

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries lay gasping for breath, still in a daze. He only snapped out of it when Vaughn started to clean him up. "Ah..." He blushed deeply and sat up. "I-I'm sorry Vaughn... I can clean myself up.."

He tried to take the handkerchief, unable to meet the man's gaze.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn nodded, “I know. I can too...” he looked to the door and shook his head. “Your Master should take better care of you....” he wasn’t going to pretend he understood. But he tried to be open and accepting of it....

“Just let me do this.... it’s not like.... I froze when he was here.” Vaughn frowned. He hated that he was hard...

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blinked back tears when Vaughn called Brenton his master. "You don't have to call him that..." He said softly. "I'm sorry I acted like that in front of you..."

He hesitated for a moment, noticing the slight bulge in Vaughn's tunic. "I..." He lightly touched the man's groin. "I wasn't able to do anything for you..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I....” he frowned, “I know I don’t have to call him anything. It’s just odd seeing you call him that I guess. “ with such lust, hope and devotion in his eyes too!

At least Ceries had cum this time. Not completely brutal and used.

He blushed and looked down, “you don’t have to do anything....” he chewed his lip, trying to hold in the moan at being touched.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries frowned slightly. "Would you at least let me use my mouth..?" He asked softly. "I hate to just force you to watch while he uses me..."

He looked up at Vaughn. "I love you Vaughn, I want to make you happy... I know there isn't much I can do for you, so please..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn chewed his lip and touched his cheek. “You want to...? Even after you did with Brenton too?” He wasn’t against it, he wasn’t against sharing. He had proven that already....

Swallowing he nodded. “Okay....”

Vaughn shook his head though, “nonsense. You’re not worthless to me.... just your time and company are nice.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries nuzzled his hand, his cheeks flushed softly. "I want to be with you Vaughn..."

He smiled shyly at the man's words. "Thank you..." He leaned up and gently kissed the man. "Would you please sit down?"

Guest syaoran-puu

It felt strange sitting on the chair he’d just seen them fucking on... but he did as asked and sat, opening his legs a little in invite.

“Do you want me... to try be bossy?” He offered gently.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blushed at the question. "I-if you'd like..." He kealt in front of the man. "I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with..." He gently released the man's cock, his cheeks flushing deeper at the sight. He leaned in and took the tip into his mouth, sucking gently for a moment before taking more into his mouth.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn didn’t know what he actually wanted.... maybe he could try? Wouldn’t harm... right?

He gasped and his head titled back at the first feel of Ceries mouth! “Damn...” he panted. Closing his eyes. “Harder, Ceries....”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries took more into his mouth, wrapping his lips around the man's cock and sucking harder.

He glanced up at at Vaughn for a moment before forcing his head down more, taking the man into his throat.

Guest syaoran-puu

That hadn’t quite been what he meant, but damn! It felt good to be seated deeper in the man’s throat! A near feline growl was drawn from him!

When had Ceries become so talented at this?

“Good... but... agh!” He moaned, shuddering softly. “I meant suck harder... I... I like the head sucked harder.” He managed to get out through gritted teeth.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries's cheeks flushed at the sound of the man's moan, he liked knowing that Vaughn felt good.

He pulled back again to focus on the tip, lightly trailing his tongue along the slit. He brought his hand up to pump the shaft, not wanting to leave any part of Vaughn's length unattended.