(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re welcome.” Fin knew they weren’t bone dry but it would hopefully help! It didn’t make walking any easier, Fin was fairly sure he was risking blisters the longer they walked.

Hours later. “It feels like we’ve been walking for a life time.” Fin ached everywhere... and he was hungry! They hadn’t exactly ate much, demolishing the remaining fruit and nuts but not daring to stop to get more food out. Time too precious.

Everything had happened so quickly when danger struck. Tiny screamed to duck. The troll roared. The troll struck. The troll attacked and chased. It struck a tree. Tree splinters scattered; one impaling itself in Fin’s leg, not that he had time to worry too much about it!

If you’ve got anything, now would be a good time to do something!

Right! Time to act.

Slamming the floor with his fist he caused it to crack under the beast. Shaking and rocking and stumbling to the ground. Raising a hand to his mouth he blew over the palm. Green like dust drifted from his hand and scattered around the beasts body. Vines rapidly grew around his legs and arms, trying to pin the troll down, even as it roared and wiggles to escape.

His heart was racing as he got to his feet but stumbled. “Shit....” Finthir finally noticed the large splinter with a wince. Pulling it out he cried out in pain as blood began to dribble down his leg. He covered it with his hand, pressing hard. Fin whispered a simple healing spell even as he felt himself going dizzy. The wound started to knit back together but it was red and angry looking still. Not entirely healed. He needed more time to do it properly. “The border isn’t far.... right?” Because Fin wasn’t entirely convinced he could move quick enough before the Troll broke free.

Guest M-jow

Callon jumped back as vines shot up the ground and caught the blind trolls lims. He smiled as the beast struggled for no use to get free. Maybe it wasn't that bad Fin was there after all.

"No it should be close" Callon said by the chose that moment to roar out loudly at them.

The troll roared, almost making him deaf. He should kill it now while he had the chance, Callon thought but movements at the corner of his eye caught his attention.

"Fuck!" Callon cursed as he jumped into action and shielded Fin from another troll that came from behind.

He held the troll at bay by blocking it's attack with his swords.

The troll pushed into him and Callon felt the dirt move underneath his shoes.

He grunted as he tried to hold the beast back. In combat he would have jumped out of the way, but if he moved Fin would be in the way og the troll's blow.

The troll growled as he pushed with his entire weight down on him.

Callon let out a roar of his own as his body took in that weight, he used that weight to push the troll aside and away from Fin. But by doing so he left himself open and the troll swung his free fist right into his side and there was a loud crunch as it conected.

Callon cried out through his bitten teeths as he was pushed out of the way and into a nearby tree.

His head throbbed and the world spun around him as he crawled back up on four.

He held back as he forced himself up on his legs. Blood ran down his ear. Callon was in a world of hurt, but the troll was still going for him.

The fucker seemed satisfied as he reached out to grab him. But by Callon's sheer will, he moved in so fast that the fool couldn't follow along and swung his blade to cut the troll's head off his body.

Callon was panting and spitting out blood when the troll's dead body fell.

"Not my best.." Callon groan, and though he could barely keep both eyes open without getting dizzy, he still smirked as he stood unsteady on his feets, but it didn't reach up to his cold killer eye as he eyed the next troll.

His breathing was rattling in his lungs and he felt like the air was slowly slipping out of him.

Callon fought to get the air as he walked up and beheaded the last troll Fin had wrapped up in his vines with no mercy.

He just about thought the say a blue horse come up the them out of nowhere, asking. "Do you two need help" A soft voice asked just before Callon passed out, covered from top to toe in troll blood.

"Oh dear!" The blue horse yelped as Callon fell over.

She sniffed callon and pulled back disgusted and gaged.

"Oh boy so smelly!" She looked at Fin. None of the boys were doing very well.

"Honey, if you get you friend up on my back I'll take you to get treated."

"Is he dead?" Tiny asked as he jumped down and landed in the horse's mane.

"Not if I we can help it" she said only a bit startled as she felt the pull in her hair.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir was surprised when Callon seemed to jump to.... protect him! Another troll attacking them. Had the first gone to get help? Either way, Fin’s leg hurt and he was already feeling the effects of blood loss.... not that Callon seemed to need him as he beheaded both beasts then collapsed to the ground. “Double shit.” He grumbled as he limped over, looking slightly cautiously to the unicorn before looking to Callon again. He checked his pulse... alive.

“He’s still alive, Tiny.” He grunted as he did his best to lift the other elf to the horses back. Sweat dripped from his brow as he laboured. It took some effort but he finally managed to get him into place. “Just.... be careful.... he took a head injury and one to his ribs I think...” Fin was still stunned that the other man had saved him.... he could have easily let Fin take his chances with the troll.... and while he still didn’t like knights in general, he might be willing to make an exception with Callon. Maybe.

He limped after the creature. His body feeling extra heavy with each step, but his determination drove him forward.

At some point he must have lay down and drifted out of reality because he found consciousness appearing suddenly. He was lay in some nest of fabric... Callon near him.... magic seemed to flow all around them. Fin found himself reaching as if to touch it, to catch one of the strands.

He had no idea where they were. His feet had started to walk on autopilot earlier. The trees blending into one!

“Shush now.” A voice came from his left.

Fin looked to see a pink unicorn. Her mane almost completely transparent and yet not. It was strange to see, yet oddly beautiful. “Is Callon okay?”

“Yes dear. He’s okay. Looks like you both took a few punches from those terrible beasts. Two trolls I was told? How worrying they dared to wander so close to our territory.” She smiled, all horse teeth and big nostrils. “But you’re safe now. They won’t wander here. They can’t.”

“Because the forest is protected....” Fin added, looking to the strands again. It was potent magic for sure.

“You’re very observant.” She completed.

Finthir shrugged softly, before saying; “Thank you. For saving us.... bringing us here.... healing us. I can’t thank you enough really.”

“You’re welcome. Your friend should wake soon.... you might want to remove some of his armour so we can check his injuries though.” She offered sweetly.

Fin nodded, half expecting a limp. Yet looking down he saw the hole in his trousers and nothing but smooth skin below. Impressive! Walking over to Callon he took care to unclip his armour and put it to one side. Pushing up the guys undershirt he couldn’t help the stray thought that appeared, Wow, great body.... just my type. except.... Callon never could be that to Fin. He doubted the man even liked the same sex. They had a mission and nothing else!

Back to business! He saw bruising, but already it looked much better as if it was days old instead of fresh. Fin examined Callon, hands running over his flesh to check for lumps, bumps or broken bones. It was a good job Callon was still asleep. He only hoped it stayed that way!

Guest M-jow

Callon had been unconscious for the rest of the day and all night. It was luck for him to be out of it when his broken ribs poped back out and the bloody lung healed. He had groan out in pain and at one point opened his eyes briefly.

He sweat alot but the healing feber calmed around midnight.

Sometime in the morning he woke as the sun got in his eyes and cover for his eyes and they blinked the sleep away. "I'm I death" he groan as he tried to sit up too soon.

"Nop you aren't, but you tried your best buddy" Tiny's voice came somewhere not to far from his head.

His wings had healed as well and now the fairy could carry himself in the air.

"Finthir" a voice Callon seemed to weakly remember called out somewhere. "Your friend is awake"

Callon blocked off the sun with his palm and turned to the voice. Sure enough it was that horse. He hadn't dreamed it up.

"What is happening here, Did I hurt my head that hard?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir hadn’t left Callon’s side the entire time he’d been out. He’d checked on him regularly. Ate beside him. Watched him.

Hearing his name on the unicorns lips he smiled, he learnt how the poor creature had broken her horn and lost most of her magic, but she was so kind hearted it was hard to dislike her. But what she had to say had his head snapping straight to Callon. “You’re awake!” He grinned and jumped up, moving to his side. He put a hand to Callon’s forehead. “How are you feeling? Don’t move too much. You’re only just healed and you were in pretty bad condition....” he smirked. “And you’re a heavy bastard, just for the record. Next time I’ll leave you in the dirt.” Fin didn’t mean it though. He was just glad that Callon was okay!

“We’re in the city centre of the unicorns homeland. They’ve welcomed up as their guests and healed us up. Even the fairy’s wing is all better.” The elf explained.

“You’re too kind, Finthir.” The pink unicorn returned, looking to the pair kindly. “You’re awake. I’m glad.” She hummed gently. “You had us all worried young man. Your friend told you’re a knight? Called Callon? It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Shimmer.”

Guest M-jow

Callon blinked confused when Fin touched his forhead to check him. It wasn't something he was use and cleared his throat embarrassed.

He made a check on himself and true enought he didn't have any wounds or broken bones, but hid head and body still felt sore.

"I feel much better but sore" he admitted and couldn't help from smiling when the other called him heavy.

Well though they were both at the same hight, Callon had a bit more meat packed on his body compared to Fin.

"Or maybe you should just work out some more" Callon winked before he looked downtwards to other's leg.

He couldn't see much but from the way hi was sitting og it Callon guessed it had healed just like his wounds.

At the spund of a new voice joining their little party around Callon. He turned to see the pink unicorn standing beside the blue one.

He tried to he curtsied without too much pressur on his ribs.

"Thank you for saving us, we own you two a big deebt." He send the two horses a smile which both seemed to return.

"I wasn't all that much we did really, but never in years have I seen trolls som close to our homes before. Well you clearly killed the two so we can say your debt is already payed if you take it like that, right Shimmer" te blues gently rubbed her shoulder against the other's

"Oh and by the way I'm Moon, before I forget to introduce myself. I carried you here and this lovely lady healed our guys up"

Callon smile got wider, he sensed a plesant feeling around the two unicorns, by the flirty tone in Moon's voice as she spoke about Shimmer, he got the feeling the two might be very close.

"It's nice ti meet both of you too"

He grow a little worried though when Moon whined at his responds and tilted her head to the side to look at Shimmer with big pleading eyes. "Aw, can't we keep them?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Letting his hand drop after his inspection, Fin just sat close to Callon a moment. At least he was feeling better. That was good. He’d feared Callon was dead at one point!

Who would have ever thought he’d grow to care about the fate of a knight? No one who knew him would believe it!

He huffed and shook his head, at least Callon was back to teasing him! He must be feeling better. “Ha ha ha. Nothing wrong with my body, thank you very much.” He smirked and stood up.

Shimmer smiled over at Moon, bumping into her a moment and nuzzling her neck gently. The affection clear in her movements. “It was an honour to heal them. You know that.”

Shimmer chuckled and rolled her eyes as Moon continued, “you know we can’t do that. Thought I wouldn’t be against them staying if they wanted to.” She kissed Moon’s cheek before gently stepping away and towards a leaf shower. “I’m sure you’d both feel better after a shower? It’s large enough for a unicorn so you can go together.”

Together? Fin wasn’t sure that was a good idea! He couldn’t always control his body’s natural reactions.... and after the hint of Callon’s body he already knew the man was his body type! “We should probably go in separately.... I doubt Callon would be comfortable with me crowding his space.” He tried to play it off.

Guest M-jow

He wasn't sure what was happening, but Callon had just in a matter of minutes seen Fin smile more than he had for tree days.

When Shimmer mentioned a shower Callon was all in for that idea. "I could use a wash. I still got the smell of troll on me, and dry blood places that aren't nice"

Moon giggled as she shook her head. "That is trouble I don't envy you honey"

Everyone turned when Fin talked.

"If you feel uncomfortable, then do as you please. But I've already seen you half naked." Callon said as he got up on his feets slowly to not fall over. When he stood he looked down at himself. He had old blood on his cloths but his face had at least been wipped clean, but his chest was starting to itch as he moved around.

Callon tried to pulled the top off but the blood had stuck it like glu to his chest.

"I'll just wash it all in one go the" he thought out loud as he went in under the shower.

It was like walking in under a huge tree, only that that had be the illusions. There was no making sense og it. Bits of branches hid him away but were separated enough to see the outside world and cast some light in around him.

The drops of water that hit him felt warm enough that he guessed the sun must had warmed some of it up.

As he soak in the water, the blood started to wash of enough for him to remove his clothes.

"So, Finthir are you oh I gonna get in there and make sure your friend doesn't pass out and drown in there?" Moon waved her head towards the shower to make sure the elve knew what she was refering to.

"I honsely wouldn't mind, but I don't want Shimmer upset with me either" the blue unicorn said as she rubber her forhead against the other mare's neck affectionately.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir quirked a brow. Callon was so open with his words... was it because he was a street kid? As the fairy had suggested?

He blushed at the reminder of being half naked, “thats... I....” he huffed and shut up, pouting slightly as he looked away. Of course it was nothing to Callon. The man saw him as the annoying mage he was stuck with. He was probably straight too.... and unaware of Fin’s.... appetites. Fin took a deep breath and let it go. No point clinging to something that didn’t make sense. He’d looked good exercising! Callon couldn’t criticise him! Surely?

It was only when Moon spoke that he sighed, standing up he stripped and folded his clothing. “If I didn’t know better... I’d think you’re doing thing on purpose.” He muttered. Where the mares trying to set him up? It was a lost cause! Still, he stepped into the shower too.

“Please don’t collapse on me again, Callon.” He said sternly, but a smirk soon appeared to show he was joking. “Or I might just let you drown.” Fin stepped under the spray, trying not to look around. Trying not to look at Callon’s body or crotch! Just... not look!

“How are you feeling?” He asked gently.

Rubbing some soap into his hair he hummed as massaged his scalp. It smelt so nice! His eyes drifted closed as he just enjoyed the sensation of the water upon his hot flesh. It was nice to feel clean once more!

Outside Shimmer giggled and bumped Moon. “You’re terrible.”

Guest M-jow

Moon simply tilted her head as Finthir looked at her. "What ever do you mean sweety?" She flashed him her eyelashes in a 'oh I'm so innocent' look.

When even it came to Shimmer she just smiled. "Well honey, I just think those two need to get a bit more use to each other. If we hadn't been there at least one of them could have died. And you saw how close Fin stayed with his partner while he was out cold, but kept his distant when Callon woke. I just worry for them, there is no harm in pushing them a bit are there.. come lets giv those two a bit of space. We can go find some of those berries you love and maybe share some with the boys." Moon said before leading her mate away.

Callon turned his head to look over his shoulder as he heard someone enter and almost swallowed his tongue.

'Okay maybe I had seen that much of him before.' He thought as he tried not to make it obvious that he was 'watching him' yearh watching, not checking him out or anything.. that would be weird right?

He chuckled at the other's comment about him letting him drown if Callon passed out again.

The water level were barely reaching his ankles, but he guess that he were to fall facedown he could have drown.

"I try not to then" Callon replied as he turned his face away to stop himself from looking at Finthir.

The elf had a nicely toned body, although still as white and pretty like all the other back home. The white hair hung along his back. Lots of men had their hair long and wore it proudly.

To Callon it would only get in the way, so he always cut his when it was getting to long for his comfort. He keept the hair out of his face with braids, that way he could see more and didn't have to me constantly reminded of the autumn color in his own hair.

He had seen plenty of naked boys and men, beautiful and pretty as all elves very. He knew what the jerk of heat was he felt in his crotch when he saw Fin. But also knew how he shouldn't act upon it unless he was bedding a woman. And they didn't mind his exotic caramel skin or weird hair.

"I'm sore but better. How is your leg?" Callon asked. If it felt anything like his, he was sure Finthir felt some soreness too.

"By the way, did you speak with anyone about helping us on our journey? If not maybe we could ask those two, shimmer and Moon I mean" the knight thought the two unicorns might want too.

Callon took a step back but just as he did the soap on the rock belove his feet made his slip, and he fell into Finthir. Taking the other with him down.

He managed to avoide hurting the other by putting his arms around the other and held Finthir head in his palm so he wouldn't hurt his head.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to.. I slipped.." Callon hurried to apologise but it was still awkward with the two lying so closely in a tight embrace.

"Sorry" Callon's cheeks were pink with embarrassment as he pulled away and his normal cool expression had cracked. He looked away shyly as as he got back up and reached his hand out to help fin up. Only to realise the level that put Finthir head and his crotch.

'Fuck! He really had a talent for getting himself into trouble.

He cleared his throat. "Um I'll just go over there and dry my clothes" he said pointing to the outside, took his clothes and hurried off.

He grabbed a spare par of pants from his bag and pulled them on before he started to hang up the wet clothes.

Guest syaoran-puu

Shimmer chuckle at Moon, shaking her head in amusement. “You’re incorrigible!” She smiled and followed her out, “it’s a good job I love you, my dear. Of course, the berries will help too.” Already she could taste the delicious treats! Yummy!

“Good.” Fin smiled a little, focusing on the washing process. Hair. Face. Body.

“It’s sore too.” He admitted. “But at least it’s healed.” Finthir was all for clinging to that right now! He didn’t want to focus or think about the fact they nearly died out there in the woods.

“Not yet. I didn’t want to make plans until I actually knew you were awake and okay.” He muttered softly. Not wanting to admit to how much he had been worrying!

Then things happened so quickly... he felt his entire body get swept away and the ceiling looked like it was getting further away..... “shit!” He closed his eyes, bracing himself only to realise that Callon was protecting him. Fin’s eyes fluttered open and he looked up at him in surprise. His heart racing from being so close. He felt like his body was reacting though he tried to stop it.... then Callon moved and he got a full view of the guys manhood. His cheeks bloomed with a blush. “It’s... eh.... it’s okay.... no harm done.” He chewed his lip a moment and felt relieved when Callon moved away. Breathing heavily.

Fin sat on the floor a moment after the man left. He tried to breath. His head in his hands as he willed his body to relax. Had Callon been slightly hard? Why? Just the excitement maybe? Or....? His cheeks blushed brighter as he pulled himself up and headed out to dry and dress. He didn’t look anywhere. Didn’t dare! Just dressed quietly.

“Where did the unicorns go?” The fairy too for that matter. Fin couldn’t stop his heart! He didn’t want to be too obvious.

Right now his mind was completely blank. He couldn’t think of anything!

Except Callon’s dick....

Guest M-jow

"Why is your face more colorful than normal?" The blue fairy asked as he spotted Callon below the three he rested in and flew down.

The comment struck a nerve and Callon waved his hand up to push the fairy out of his face.

"Go annoy someone else, I can't right now" Callow said as he tried to avoide Tiny.

The fairy took the hint and spotted Fin. "Well nice chat sweetcheeks" the fairy teased and hurried over to Fin before Callon could get to do anything.

He thought Fin saw him coming over but as he got closer he noticed the elf's eyes wasn't actually on him. It looked more like the male was spacing out.

Tiny cleared his throat to grab Fin's attention. "What is with you two? Callon is pissed cause I caught him blushing and you are here sitting in a little world of your own. Ah! You two took a shower together didn't you.. got a good look as each other too I bet. If you like that stuff" Tiny giggled as he sat down on a rock by Fin's feets.

"Tell me! tell me! Has your hatred towards knights been cured?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin blinked in surprised and frowned at the little fairy. “Sorry....” he looked down and ran a hand over his face.

“Shh!” He hissed, daring to look over... had Callon really blushed? Shit! He probably hated him now.

Fin frowned and sighed in defeat. “It’s complicated. But I think he.... might have figured out I’m gay and he’s offended or something. I don’t know.” Except.... Callon had been hard! He’d seen it... right?! Or was his mind just making it up? Just imagining it all? Finthir wouldn’t put it past himself!

He looked up at the fairy again before getting up. “No....” he hated knights still, but he didn’t add that he wasn’t so sure he hated Callon. Needing to distract the creature he asked instead, “fancy braiding my hair for me?”

Guest M-jow

Tiny tilted his head not really sure at first. Normally he would had told anyone else that asked him that it was racist to assume that simply because fairy had small hands that they wanted to braid hair like it said in the kids stories.

But then he got an idea to get back at him and smiled. "Sure I can do that" the fairy said as he got up and with quick hands started braiding Fin's hair in many small braids in the side and gathered them in one big one down the elf's back.

It looked just like Callon's hairdo in a longer version when he finished.

He finished just as the unicorns came back.

"There, it's done" Tiny announced, grinning for ear to ear. "You welcome" he said as he pulled abit away from Fin.

"Oh, how sweet. It matches so well" Moon commented as she looked at Fin's braids. She then looked to shimmer, thinking about how much she would love to match their hair in braids like that.

Callon whi had kept mostly to himself as he fought to calm his hard on. Had finally gotten over it and went over to join the group as the girls arrived.

He tried not to look at Fin as he got closer. He was still embarrassed over what had happened in the shower to look him in the eyes. But as Callon heard them talking about Fin's hair. He thought it would be weird not to see it.

Callon's eyes hurried pass Fin's to go straight to the hair, but as he noticed the familiar setup his jaw dropped.

With Fin's hair pulled back there were much more of his face to watch, but that wasn't all. Callon didn't get how or why but seeing Fin with matching braids as his made his stomach feel tickly.

"Mnh.. it's really nice" he mumbled to keep it lower that the other's voices.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin had been trying to distract the fairy, not offend him. He could have braided his own hair but he was feeling rather dejected right now. “Thank you.” He said softly, dressing to cover his shame and embarrassment!

“Wait? What?” He asked, in surprise. He tried to look up but it was pointless. “What have you done to me fairy?” He frowned at the small creature.

“It looks lovely.” Shimmer offered honestly, bumping her mate playfully. She would love to have matching braids too!

When Callon spoke, Fin knew he had to see! He spun his hands around in a circle. After a moment it formed a mirror and he got a clear look at himself. He touched the braids. This hadn’t been what he’d meant! But he didn’t want to offend Callon.... he felt rather awkward. He looked to the fairy, he had to at least make Callon know he hadn’t requested these! He didn’t want him think he was copying or stalking him or something!

“What made your pick this type of braid, fairy?” He touched them again and finally looked over at Callon. “I can take them out....” he offered.

Guest M-jow

Tiny shook his head, he had of coures made sure to put a bit of trickster fairy magic over his work to make the hair untieable for 24 hours. "No you can't ruin my masterpiece. I've seen you casting lookes af Callon's hair from time to time and simply thought you liked the style. I ensure magic into it so it wouldn't get messy before we left"

"Do you take orders?" Moon asked curious. But Tiny shook his head.

"Not if I don't feel like it.. but for you twi I might make an exception cause you healed my wing. But it isn't gonna be like that bad style." He finished.

"Hey!" Callon snapped out of staring at Fin and turned his sour face to the fairy. He happened to like the way he looked. Fin well

"I admit it suits you better with loss hair, and I am more use to seeing that. " he admitted to Fin.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Hey!” Fin frowned, realising as he tried to undo it to no avail that it was enchanted. “Bloody little trickster!” He grunted and stood, crossing his arms. Why did the fairy have to do this, now!? Wasn’t it clear that Callon hated him enough! Why would he want Fin copying him? Besides! He hadn’t looked at Callon.... had he? He blushed. Maybe. But not exactly his hair!

Shimmer got excited. “It doesn’t have to be complicated. I’ve never had my hair braided before!” She admits excitedly. Looking to Moon for ideas. “We’d like to match though.... if you really don’t mind. Those two cuties have inspired us.”

Frustration only mounting at Callon’s words he let the mirror spell fade and pouted. “Wow.. thanks.” He huffed and jumped off the decking and headed outside. He didn’t want to be around any of them right now! Especially not to be told it didn’t even look nice? He was stuck with a hairstyle he currently hated and he wasn’t to cry in peace! Today really hadn’t gone to plan. He headed away to a quite spot, sitting to think.

“Oh dear!” Shimmer said in concern as the young man left. “Is he okay?”

Guest M-jow

Tiny slapped Callon's nose as Fin took of.

"Now, why did you have to say that! Look now he is sad" Tiny scolded him and raised his hands up on the air and sighed as he turned his back on Callon.

"I wash my hands off you two. Go and apologise to Fin now!" The little blue thing comanded.

"Me, what did I do?? You were the one how messed with his hair" Callon called the fairy out on his bullshit.

Moon gently nip on Callon's shoulder to calm the male down at look at her.

"We know you meant well, but it was the way you said it that might have hurt Fin. The two of you don't know each other well enough to know what sets the other off. I know both of you are sweet kids, Callon, now go talk." She softly pushed his back urging him on.

"Fine" Callon gave in to Moon's big horse face and sighed as he turned to look for Fin.

Callon followed the trail down he had seen Fin take. When he spotted him, Callon walked closer.

"Look, I'm sorry if you were bothered by what I said before. I didn't mean any harm by it" Callon said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Shimmer looked to her mate in concern. Maybe they’d pushed too fast and too quick? But they’d just wanted them to be happy together.

Finthir didn’t look over at Callon when he approached. His body actually tensed slightly. He didn’t want to talk about any of this. He shouldn’t have walked off... but was wanting some air and alone time really so bad?

“It’s fine. Don’t worry. I just wanted some air.” Fin still didn’t look to Callon. He didn’t know what he’d see! And his own feelings were rather jumbled and confused right now. “Don’t worry about the braids. I’ll take them out the moment the spell wears off.” He could curse that stupid fairy! He shouldn’t have asked!

Lesson learnt.

He rested his chin on the banister. Pausing as he looked at the beautiful forest. He wanted to go home. He was fed up of the forest and unpredictable knights that made him feel things he didn’t understand...

Guest M-jow

"Hey I get it. Sometime you just want some space on your own." Callon said, allowing the other the space he wanted.

"I don't mind the braids, truely. It look good on you. What I tried to say before was that I'm more use to see it loss. But you should try pulling it up more" Callon didn't look at Fin as he spoke. He fumbled with his hands not really comfortable being this direct.

He looked back over his shoulder and then at Fin. "I'll give you some peace.. we okay?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin wanted to groan but held it in. Why did he feel like there was a lovely grave with the tombstone ‘Finthir’ just waiting for him to jump into it? He was digging such a lovely hole for himself.

Kill him now already! He was thankful the darkness hid most of the blush. A small kindness.

“If you say so. I’ll just dutch braid it like I usually do in future.” He argued softly. Not wanting to be offended.

He looked over at the final question. “We never were not good. Don’t worry.” He frowned then added, “earlier... in the shower.... I’m sorry that I grossed you out or whatever.” He laughed. “We don’t have to shower together again. You seem healed. Which is good.”

Finthir looked back at the trees. It was best this way. Distance between them. It was only this stupid fight that had made him act funny.... that’s it.... nothing else. Right?

Guest M-jow
“We never were not good. Don’t worry.”

Callon smirked half heartly. "No.. I guess we arn't"

Callon turned to leave. He felt like he had only made things worse by following him.

He just about got a few feet away when he hear the next thing Fin had to say. "Grossed me out?.. what are you talking about? What about you could have grossed me out??? If anything you should be more crossed with me.. I shouldn't have.. But I'm not acting on it so don't worry" Callon started to feel sweaty with fear.

Fuck! He knew Fin would have haft to noticed erection in the shower.

"I-I..." Callon sighted in defeat. "Maybe I should just go back.. you don't want me here and I honestly aren't needed anyway.. I'll just head back at first light tomorrow, after this you would have to ever see me again"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir didn’t want to voice what he’d already confessed to the fairy. Not again. Still he shrugged, “you tripped.....” he frowned, not sure how to take the other man’s next words.

He wasn’t going to act on what? His erection? Or something else? But what?

Callon was a mystery!

He was about to just let the other go, they were tired and probably not thinking straight anyway; except.... Callon carried on speaking. The sound like ice through his veins!

Anger bubbled and before he knew it the entire walk way was covered with ice. The stuff forming thick around Callon’s ankles, holding him in place. “Excuse me!” He snarled momentarily before walking towards him, the ice melting under his shoes and causing him no issues as he moved to stand before the man.

“So that’s it? It’s suddenly too hard because you’re embarrassed or some shit so you’re fleeing back home? Back to the other pampered knights? Abandoning me out here?” He crossed his arms, the rage clear on his face. “Are you trying to fail us both? Disregarding the fact I would be dead already if you hadn’t been with me.... My Master made it very clear I had to do this mission with you or I failed.”

He shook his head, “you’re just like every knight I’ve ever met. And to think I was starting to think you might actually be a little different. Guess not.” He laughed, the sound more menacing than joyous. “Do what you want then. Run away. But for the record, I might be gay but that doesn’t mean I fancy just any man. You can tell that to Calvin too...” he was a Lord’s son, in their year, that had tormented Fin when he was younger with his stupid friends, “...I’m fed up of him spreading rumours about me and claiming I hit on him. Is that what you want to do too?” He shook his head. Sadness creeping into his features. He turned and started away. “You can free yourself. I don’t care anymore.”

Fin was hurt and planned to make his way back the space the unicorns had given him to sleep. Maybe if just slept this horrible nightmare would be over!

Guest M-jow

Callon was hurt, his honour and pride he could manage getting hurt. But he wouldn't have anyone call him a coward or call him things he wasn't. he wasn't simply hurt, Callon felt his blood boiling. He barely managed to think before he grabbed Fin's shoulder roughly and pushed him up against a nearby tree.

"Now you listen to me Finthir! I don't know what's your problem but if it isn't because of my attraction to the other sex. And if you think I'm friends with that prick to Calvin, you are sorely mistaken. Is this why you hate me? If you haven't notice I don't give a fuck about you past or your ranks!

I don't want to fail either you or my captin. But every move I make, every word I speak. You only hear what you expect the knight you hate to say. I see that" the tree bark crunched under his hand as he tightened his fist. He wasn't holding onto Fin, but he didn't give the other room to leave either.

Guest syaoran-puu

Callon may have been hurt but it was the truth in Finthir’s mind. Why else would Callon want to leave him here and go home without him? Fin hadn’t put those words in his mouth! Callon has said that all on his own!

He grunted as he was grabbed and slammed against the tree. He wasn’t sure how Callon had got free of the ice so soon but that was something to think about later.

He glowered at the man. He didn’t understand everything, Callon’s words were a little muddled up. Or maybe Fin was just too angry to understand? Who knew!

“You say you don’t care except you do. You react strange or ignore me.” Fin didn’t try to push away right now. Maybe it was best to get this over with! Then they could just do the mission and part ways. “You keep rolling your eyes like I’m pissing you off and walk off.” He shook his head. “It’s like you’re expecting me to do something. News flash! I haven’t. I never brought up being a Lords son. I haven’t asked you to call me Lord. I don’t want you too. We’ve worked together. I’ve listened to you and helped you.” He shook his head. “I’m not the one wanting to leave.” He sighed, “So release me.”