(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest M-jow

Callon blinked suprised when Finthir reached for his face and leaned into him.

His breath got caught in his lungs as he felt the other's lips seal over his in a kiss, eager and testing how far he could go.

It wasn't anything like kissing a girl, compared to them, Finthir's lips vwry smaller and not as soft, but what exited him wasn't any of that.

Finthir's lips were warm and demanding and as the other urged him with his tongue Callon opened for him but not without taking a small step back suprised at the contact when he tasted Finthir's mouth on his.

"Mh~" callon groan from deep down his throat and he pushed back in and kissed Fin back.

It was smoking hot, either of them want's to be the one to give up trying to dominate who was in crontrol of the kiss.

Callon was skilled with his tonge amoung other things but he had nerver tried any thing like this before. He wanted to give in and simply melt into the other as his body screamed for something to happen down on his crotch.

But right now.all he could do was to kiss the male back just as hot and deep as him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir would have argued when he started this journey that this was impossible! That he would ever even consider kissing a knight was impossible! There was a niggle in his mind that warned this might be a trick.... but the way Callon kissed back? No way.

Fin took advantage of the pause when the other pulled back, taking a breath and examining his face. He wants this too.

Then they were kissing again! Tongues swirling and battling for dominance. He moaned softly into the others mouth. It was hot! Even his body started to react in kind. Fin couldn’t recall the last time he’d even kissed someone quite like this.... maybe never?

Fin threaded his fingers up the guys neck and into braids, pressing forward as he took control of their kiss once more. Friction would have been welcome but something stopped him, something was holding back...

When breathing became imperative he pulled his mouth back, panting softly and not releasing his grip as his eyes wandered curiously over the guys face.

A wicked smirk spread over Fin’s lips. “You seemed to like that.” A statement and not a question. Fin didn’t release his hold instead he leaned in and stole a sweeter peck. Not delving into the abyss that Callon’s mouth once more, despite the temptation.

Guest M-jow

Callon had tried when the woman had been dominant before. But none of that could have prepared him from the hunger and rightness he felt when Finthir won over the kiss.

The way his tongue and lips sought him out, exploring him with such raw power as he held Callon in place when he became doubtful was intoxicating.. and so addictive.

He had lost to other before but this fight for dominance was one where he didn't feel like he had lost anything by it.

Callon moan as he felt Fin's hand pulling him futher in. He was so lost in the heat that his eyes were glossy as he looked right back at the other male.

Finthir looked so fucking sexy and callon could feel the same enjoyment coming off of the other as the one he felt.

When Finthir pulled away, callon sighed out deeply disapointed. He was panting while staring at the other's wet lips with lust clouded eyes.

He wanted so badly to just blow his load then and there but that didn't happen. No, instead he felt like his balls was turning blue from all this.

When Fin spoke, callon's eyes looked up into his. Something snaped him out of the clouds and he blushed.

"Mnm" He bite his buttom lip shyly as Finthir teased him with another little peck. His lips still tickled from the memory and he could still tast Fin on his tongue.

"Yeah" callon swallowed and lowered his eyes from meetin finthir's as he admitted that.

"It was.. different." He said, though there could have been so many things he could have said none of them found their way to his lips. Amazing, mindblowing, everything Callon had longed for and more. But he couldn't tell that to Fin because he was so freaking nervous to even speak.

Instead he just send the man a little smile and said. "Now I see why others might be intimidated. I thought you were gonna eat me there for a second" Callon joked with a small chuckle as he licked his lip.

Guest syaoran-puu

At first Finthir wondered if he should be offended. Different? That’s all I get for that mind blowing kiss.... maybe I’m misinterpreting that glazed look in his eyes? Maybe I’m just seeing what I want to see? Feeling slightly dejected he let his fingers slide out of the others hair.

He chuckled slightly and slipped free of the others hold. “What can I say. I am a man eater.” Fin chuckled, trying to tease him back.

Something felt odd and settled strangely in his chest. What was this feeling? Disappointment?

“We should probably head back. The others might start worrying about us.” He offered, clearly changing the subject.

Guest M-jow

Callon could feel something was wrong from the way Finthir's shoulders dropped and the air around them became cooler.

Damn maybe Fin was regretting kissing him now... well it was weird but they were both adoults so..

Callon felt a dark shadow crawl around in his stomach eating at him but je wasn't sure what it was. Guilt maybe?

"Yeah.. you are right, we should head back"

Once they got back Callon tried to lighten the mood a few times but it was First when the unicorns returned that the air started to become more breathable.

Moon was more flashy than usual and the red in her cheeks as he walked side by side with her lover, made her face look purpleish.

He stopped one she noticed the strange atmosphere around.

"Oh dear. Can't even leave them.for a few minuts before they are right back at where they started. Boys what is the matter with you two. Kiss and be over it, is all I'm gonna tell you."

Callon coughed as he blushed a tiny bit by the mentioning of kissing. And Mood just knew then.

She send a wink.to shimmer to see if her partner alsow saw that.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir headed back. The air seemed awkward around him. Callon probably regrets it now... but he pinned me! He can’t blame me for that.... But I had said the initial words? Maybe I am to blame too?

Back at the camp he sat and reordered his bag, checking everything was in place. He decided he’d go look for some fruit and nuts later so he had them too. They’d ate a lot as they walked, nice and light food to sustain them.

He heard hooves and looked up.... the unicorns looked.... different? That bloody word again! I’m starting to hate it! Happier or something.... energised? Had they just....? Gross, he didn’t want to imagine unicorns fucking!

Shimmer also had a pretty glow to her, parts of her pink pelt brighter in places. She too couldn’t seem to leave Moon’s side, clear affection and love in her body.

Looking at Moon when she bumped and then back to the boys, she couldn’t help but tilt her head. Oh! What’s happened now?

“Been there. Done that. Now, if you excuse me, I’m going to go hunt some fruits and nuts for my bag..... I like to be prepared.” Fin rose, not looking at Callon even as his own cheeks pinkened softly. Just look after yourself Fin.... life is simplistic that way.

He started towards the trees, even as guilt ate at him for acting like a child..... was it really just because Callon had said different?

Shimmer looked concerned but walked over to Callon, “are you okay, deary?”

Guest M-jow

Callon looked after Fin as he raised and walked off without looking back at him. He sighed as his shoulders dropped.

He turned his head as shimmer joined him.

"Yeah.. but I think I did something really stupid."

"You kissed him didn't you, I knew it!" Moon smiled as she lay down on Callon's other side.

"No, he kissed me first, but I think he regrets it now" Callon looked down on the sword he had been cleaning and sharpened.

"Do you regret it?" Moon thought it over before asking. "Do you like Finthir?"

Callon looked up at her unsure what to answer.

"I don't regret it. And I don't know how I feel about him. Well I like him, yes. I think he is hot and damn powerful as well as kind and clever. But I barely know him "

Moon rolled her eyes."Well to me I would say you do know about his personality and isn't that really all you need to like someone?"

Callon stayed quiet. He knew she was right.. but they had both be nothing but fighting each other since meeting. How could he had grown feelings for Finthir in that time? It was something he would have to think through on his own.

Guest syaoran-puu

Shimmer smiled sweetly. “I think....” she moved and nuzzled him softly. “That you two are well suited. I would hate for you both to miss out on a good thing.” She winked. “Especially if you don’t regret his kisses. Surely whatever you did wrong wasn’t too bad?”

Shimmer looked to Moon. “Moon and I, we avoided each other at first. Too nervous to be honest with each other. But we took a chance. Moon spoke up. I responded. We’ve fought to be together since. It’s not always easy.” She winked and whispered, only teasing. “She can be stubborn and awkward.”

Meanwhile Finthir was collecting fruit and nuts, some for tonight as well as the journey ahead.. He heard a noise and froze. Looking to the left he saw a deer. Oh! It was a magnificent creature. For a moment he considered killing it for dinner.... but then he saw a smaller doe move closer and nuzzled him. Mates? He couldn’t bring himself to spoil their happiness right now. Someone deserves to be happy.

Guest M-jow

"Hey, I'm right here" Moon huffed as she send her lover an look over Callon's head.

Callon tried to keep a chuckle in but he still smiled. That sounded just like Fin. He was tough and had a strong personality that could at times piss him off, but he was never mean.

Tiny had seen Finthir from his hang out spot and jumped down.

"Hey is the the coast clear? That guy hasn't anything wet on hin right? Oh are you gathering I know a good spot with lots of berries. I fought with a crow as he tried to steal the one I picked. Come on lets go, it's that way" there was lille room for Finthir to get any word in between Tiny's. The fairy kinda liked listening to himself more often, but her could listen too when he finished.

"You look down, what happened? Is Callon being a hug ass again?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know my dear. And I wouldn’t change a stubborn hair on your beautiful body.” Shimmer chuckled and winked at her mate. Meaning it happily.

“Though Callon? We have made a decision. For now....” she looked to Moon as if to check. “....We’re going to travel with you. At least for a while.....” no going back now. Shimmer felt nerves surface but excitement too!

———

Finthir jumped at Tiny’s appearance and slowly smiled. He didn’t even try to speak as the other chattered away.

Instead he simply nodded and followed him to where ever he was indicating.

With a shrug he didn’t respond immediately. “Nothing that I didn’t expect.” He said simply, with a gentle smile. He’d read old, old books that suggested gay couples had once been revered as sacred and a sign of prosperity, then a plague had killed so many and it had been frowned upon. More children had been needed. Their colonies smaller and more protected. Things were changing once again, but in truth? Finthir had never expected or hoped for a happy ever after. His kind not fully accepted. “Don’t think so harshly. He did save you. Shouldn’t you prefer him?”

Guest M-jow

Moon soften up at that. "Well when you put it like that l can't stay mad at you" the mare said as she forgave her lover so easily.

Catching on to what her mate was gonna say Moon found herself holding her breath as Shimmer said it.

It was still so unreal Shimmer really had agreed to it. She already knew Shimmer wouldn't get.to miss any of those assholes from the herd and once they've had enough seeing the world outside their forest they could settle down in a place of their own.

Callon looked up at the unicornes with a hug smile. "Really, that's just great, I hoped you would but also don't wanna take you from your home. I know Fin feels the same way as I."

"My home is Shimmer, as long as I got her with me I got all I need" Moon replied as he turned to Shimmer with a look of love.in her eyes.

----

Tiny made a farting sounf with his lips. "Well yeah I like him. But as I was tought, good people talk shitty behind good people back all the time. I'm greatful to him for saving me and I wouldn't be following around with your group if I didn't like him. Just like you right, you got a rough mouth because you like him, simple simple" Tiny said like it was no big deal.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin frowned. A rough mouth because I like him? The small creature spoke the words so easily but... accurately.

He sighed and looked at the fairy then the world around him. “Liking him is pointless. It was proven with a kiss. It is best I keep some distance between us.” Finthir said honestly. To protect my heart.

He felt his pale cheeks colour as he looked anywhere but the fairy.

———

Shimmer giggled happily at Moon’s words. She couldn’t stay mad at her either. She’d tried once... lasted all of ten minutes!

“I won’t lie. I’m a little scared. But I want to go with Moon.” To find their own home? A new home? A better home together? She’d not miss the rest of the herd.

Guest M-jow

"Ha good luck with that! Honestly did the distance between you two before really help? And you think this time will be any better? I not daying you should marry the guy. But it is obvious you two has a thing for each other."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re wrong.” Finthir said plainly. Looking up at Tiny. “I was a curiosity that he’s over. Which is fine.” It stung. “It doesn’t matter. We’ll do this job. Go home and go out separate ways.”

That was always the plan. That hadn’t changed. They were too different! He couldn’t have Callon. Callon wasn’t ready to be out and public snd Fin was fed up of being in the dark.

“I need to harvest dragon scales. I have no time for this dalliance. It’s nought but a distraction that I dislike!” He huffed. “I have to practise the ancient languages and study.” Maybe if Fin told himself that enough he would start to believe it himself?!

Guest M-jow

Finthir's outburst really suprised the little fairy and he had to watch out so the elve didn't hit him by accident.

"You really think of alm this as an distraction.. an distraction from what your focus? From cimpleting some weird misson in some unknown place you never been before?" Tiny wasn't buying that bullshit as he crossed his arms pissed off. If Finthir said Callon was an distraction then that would mean everyone if them was.

"Be stuborn like that and see how easily thing s will work out for you. You like Callon but tell yourself you want nothing to do with him. That is cold man" Tiny said as he flew down on a berrie once the got near the bush.

he spread his arms out infront of him. "Oh well here we are fill up if you don't want that damn crow to take it all for himself."

Guest syaoran-puu

Was Tiny right? He could tell he’d upset the creature... not his intention.

In truth? He was just hurt. Finthir had been swept away by the kiss.... but Callon? “You’re right. I’m telling myself to soften the blow.” He started to pick the berries. “Callon saw me simply as something different. A curiosity. I can do better than being someone’s curiosity.” He had no desire to be hurt by the knight.

Finthir looked but couldn’t see the crow. Had the thing really harassed Tiny? “The downside to being so small, Tiny.” He smirked and offered the guy a berry, a peace treaty.

Guest M-jow

"A curiosity? Did he actually say that. As far as l know he already kissed a guy before.. oh hold on you guys kissed! Thats why he didn't wanted me there surely. Ew and I thought the unigirls were gross" Tiny shook his head to get the pictur out of his head.

"I like my size, it suites me" Tiny commented but still accepted the berry.

"I still think you shouldn't judge that knight too hard, cut him some slack. He is probably just as confused as you are."

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir shrugged. “You didn’t hear him describe the kiss. It’s my old fault. My hubris was too great.” He wouldn’t blame Callon for that.

He nodded, “he might be. But I’m not an experiment.” Finthir said simply. Rolling his eyes as the creature was disgusted. “Is there no little female fairy you like? No experience you can empathise with? Shimmer and Moon. Their gender doesn’t matter. They clearly love each other.” Wasn’t that the goal of life? To find someone to share your life with?

Was Callon just confused. “Enough. I’m done talking about this.” He shook his head.

Guest M-jow

Tiny shook his little head. "That wasn't what l meant, l meant that there are things once seen is hard to unsee again." The fairy explained before taking a bite of his big berry.

"I agreed lets not" tiny said but on te inside he was happy about how he had made it so Callon was stuck on his mind.

The fairy didn't mention Callon as they continued to gather food.

Once back in camp, Callon had finished with his preparations and was towering up logs of wood for the fire tonight.

Once Callon noticed Fin coming he turned and flashed him a handsome smile.

"Welcome back Fin. Did you hear? Shimmer and Moon told me that they wish to come with us. Isn't that great!"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir gave Tiny a slight smile. What had he seen that he couldn’t unsee? He was almost too afraid to ask, so didn’t.

The task was nice and mindless and be enjoyed it. It gave his body and mind something else to focus on. Busy work. He was thankful for that!

Heading back to camp be felt lighter. Until... he saw Callon and he smiled at him like nothing had happened!?

Still the news made him smile too. “They are? That’s great. I hadn’t seen them to know.” He headed over to the fire, not realising he’d started to feel chilled. “I found plenty of fruit and nuts.” He put the pouch down, full to the brim.

Looking around he didn’t see the two unicorns. Alone with Callon again? Kind of.... Tiny was likely flying around somewhere.

“Look.... we’re going to be travelling a while, I don’t want bad air between us.” He offered gently. “Earlier.... the kiss? Don’t worry about it. No hard feelings. Okay?”

Guest M-jow

What did he mean with 'No hard feelings'.

"Oh.." 'so he really wasn't okay with it after all' the smile fated as his shoulder lowered.

"..yeah well, if that is the most comfortable way for you, than I guess.. that is how its gonna be.," Callon looked down as jis face burned with shame.

Had it really been so bad? Why. Callon couldn't see what part in the kiss he had done wrong for Fin to dislike him that much.

He had thought that the lust he had seen in the other's eyes as they kissed was really, and not just a fragment of his imagination. Now shame poured over Callon like je had acted like a real manhore.

"Um, sorry" he just knew they shouldn't have kissed. But there wasn't anything he could say to make it right.

Guest syaoran-puu

Callon’s reaction utterly perplexed him. Finthir rubbed his neck a little confused as he watched him a moment.

He glanced around to check no one was looking before he stepped a little closer. With a hooked finger he tried to encourage the other to look up before dropping his hand once more to his side. “I feel like I might have misread this situation somehow and... hurt you?” Fin frowned, clearing his throat. “But I’m not entirely sure how...”

Admit the truth. That thought haunted him. “You confuse me Callon.” He signed. “I had assumed you had simply not enjoyed the kiss....” while I most definitely did.... “just, different? Remember. Though your reaction now seems different....” He cleared his throat embarrassed. “I know I come over as this confident, untouchable guy? But some things get to me too. I’m only elf!” He laughed nervously. “So just consider this me giving you an olive branch. One you don’t need to be sorry about. It’s honestly fine that you didn’t feel anything. You probably just like dainty and prettier boys.” He laughed, even as that stung. “But for the record, they’ll be lucky to have you kiss them. You’re good at it.” Maybe even too good... addiction worthy even!

He looked at the fire then flopped down onto his bed. Taking out his magic book and trying to ignore the fact he was feeling a symphony of emotions right now! Guilt, embarrassment, regret, heartache, longing, disappointment... just to name a few.

“It really is good news about the unicorns.” Another olive branch in their conversation.

Guest M-jow

Callon noticed the way Finthir moved his had and started to reach out for his chin but then fell back.

He is uncomfortable with me now..great Callon thought as his eyes slowely moved upwards.

“I feel like I might have misread this situation somehow and... hurt you?” Fin frowned, clearing his throat. “But I’m not entirely sure how...”

"..."Yeah, you got that right Callon hesitated. "I'm just wondering if I came on to strong or if I did something else wrong?" The man swallowed as he looked anywhere else than on Finthir's face. He felt like wouldn't need to see the other's face as he told him.

“You confuse me Callon.” He signed. “I had assumed you had simply not enjoyed the kiss....” while I most definitely did.... “just, different? Remember. Though your reaction now seems different....”

Callon's eyes flew up to the man's eyes and his mouth dropped open.

Was that what Finthir had thought? That HE hadn't enjoyed it.. so not true.

“But for the record, they’ll be lucky to have you kiss them. You’re good at it.”

When he heard Fin say that he felt both flustered and confused. When he kissed other men.. not Fin..

Callon sat still trying to figure out what words to say as Finthir sat down on his bedding.

"I've only kissed another man once and to be honest it wasn't anything like yours. It scared be abit at first to let go, and feel another man dominant me" Callon blushed as he looked into the flames.

"What didn't scare me was how right I felt, I've never felt that way with anyone before. I liked kissing you Fin. I said it waa drifferent because it was an different experience. A plesant one that couldn't be compared to anything. I should just have said mindblowing of other things but when under stress my mind just up out the first thing that comes to mind. I'm sorry I confused you Fin, but I am just as mush as you.." he could have just told him right there and then, that he was interested in fin. But that was still something he needed to come to termes with himself first.

"I wouldn't start hating you or anything for being a simple elf" callon smiled as their eyes caught between the fire for.a moment. "Just remember I'm just.like that too. I make mistakes some I can fix othet I can't. But I thing you are just perfect the way you are"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir paused. Blinking uncertainly at him. Come on too strong? Wait... what?

Fin couldn’t help but feel a whirl of emotions. Confusion the forth front...

Listening, Fin nodded. He knew the other had only kissed one other man. That’s why he’d suggested he experimented.... it was Fin’s own fault for reacting poorly it seemed...

He quirked a brow. It was the domination thing that had freaked him? Fin had been surprised too, “for the record.... I was taken by surprise by your attempt to dominate too.” It was certainly a new sensation to him.

He chuckled lightly. Shrugging as he kicked off his boots. His cheeks blushed softly, “perfect?” He whispered the word in reverence. Fin looked up at him.

Still.... there was one thing unsaid and left between them. “Right.... so? Eh...? Where does this leave us?”

Guest M-jow
“perfect?”

Callon nodded slightly as he watched the other over the fire. He had rarely seen Finthir blush like that but since the kiss he had seen it alot more. The pink glow in his cheeks was really cute and he felt hot in his guts as the other looked at him too.

“Right.... so? Eh...? Where does this leave us?”

Now that was the question. Callon had an idea he would like to see if the other would be okay with. It was just all about getting his mouth to form the right words first.

"Well.. could I maybe ask you out on a date?" Callon asked calmly. His insides were nervous and tense since he had never asked a guy out before. He hadn't figured out the when and where to do a date but Callon figured now was just as good a time to ask.

"I would like to be with you without our lives being on the line to learn more about you." And to see if these feelings I feel are real