(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la
“Yeah? What stupid choices you making?”

"It doesn't matter" he said realizing that he said those words out loud. "It will be all work out. Just some changes that i want to do" he said looking outside the window, not wanting to say anything more.

As he pulled over to his workplace he sprung out of the care saluting him. "Thanks man and be careful. Drive safe" he said smiling, running in the building, preparing himself for some lecturing from his boss. He was going to have a long day.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike drove home, mind thinking of this new information.

———

Meanwhile, Leo was helping a patient into a kennel. “Hey Fluffy. You’ll be better in no time.” He promised the dog. “Just chill out.” He smiled and ruffled his ear before closing the door.

He realised it was ‘break’ time so he sat at his desk a moment. He took out his phone and started searching random things.... eventually he found himself on a sex you page. Cheeks blushing as he recalled Blake’s interest in plugging him!

He searched for a while then ordered two and a double ended dildo.... maybe they could... have some fun together?

Guest mik3la

All the work that his boss has given him to punish him came in handy actually. That made his mind focus on the job and not wondering about Leo.

Sadly that flow kind of worked out as lunch break came and he had free time. Taking his phone out he looked at him for a few seconds, than place it on the counter, then looking agat.

should I? Hmmm

He thought for a second and then he decide it /fuck it/.

He started writing a message. /how's it going little horny bunny?/

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo felt his phone vibrate in his pocket as he checked out a dogs joints. He knew who it was.... there was only one person really!

Still, he finished up before caving to temptation and looking. His cheeks instantly reddened and one of the nurses gave him a funny look as they passed. Not sure what to what reply he went with.... ////

Guest mik3la

Blake laughed when he saw the message on his phone, making some colleagues to throw him some curious looks. He never laughed like that at work.

\humping like a bunny baby ... oh i would like to hump your bunny ass right now \ he replied taking a sip of his juice cause he was getting to hot on that bench. Just by thinking of him humping Leo aroused him. That guy put a spell on him or something cause 'god damn it!'.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed at the message. Squirming a little. He chewed his lip, hesitating a moment.

Blake wasn’t going to just end things. He’d made that clear. But was another night of hot sex what either of them needed?

In the end.... he decided to fuck it! Just go with it. ///my bunny arse is all yours. Ram that big cock of yours in me! Oh, I bought a surprise for you too.///

Guest mik3la

Reading the message he just got back from the other made him chock, not expecting that kind of reply. He could almost hear him say those words in his ear. His cock twitched in his pants. fuck...., he took a deep breath, making sure that he wasn't getting a boner right at work.

\oh baby i would ram you right there on your desk....legs all open for him to fuck you hard....don't tell me you got the but-plug?\

Guest syaoran-puu

Just like that Leo was hard. He squirmed in his seat, rubbing his hand over his crotch. Damn it! Not the place! But the thought of being fucked here.... shit!

///Yes. Just for you. You going to make good use of it?/// He closed his eyes. What was he doing? This was insane!

Guest mik3la

Only the thought of Leo having that thing in his arse , making him ready just for him made his cock getting harder. fuck it, he got up rushing in the bathroom, sitting in the cabin letting out his erected member. He was that hard already just because of some messages of the other.

\i would love to have you use it, getting ready for me ... so that when i get to see you... to fuck that perfect ass of yours making you moan and scream my name....fuck i'm already hard\ he replied as he started to stroke his cock, thinking about Leo bend over his desk, legs wide spread, already prepared for him. damn it...not the place and time... but fuck it....i cannot stop now...

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo chewed his lip, flushed at the latest message.

He wasn’t ready to admit he was effected too! Not yet. ///I’d cry out so prettily for you as he slammed home. Hungry for everything you got. Squeezing you tight like you belong buried deep in my arse./// wait! Was he really sexting at work?

Guest mik3la

This was crazy. He was jerking off because of Leo sexting him. He was really turning into a sex toy, but fuck yeah that felt good.

\you're greedy again...i like it...let me drag you on top of me as i sit on the chair, holding your waist and touching your back....ride me baby\ he pressed send, closing his eyes after enjoying the movie he just created in his mind. Pumping his hand on his cock, feeling it twitching even more, releasing some precum. Damn, he was almost there.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo felt his arse clench at that. ///You’d reach so deep./// he messaged back, looking around as if double checking he was alone. ///I’d want to scream for you! But you’d have to claim my mouth as he punish my arse with your upward thrusts. Spilling deep inside of my greedy slutty hole.///

Guest mik3la

Fuck he was close of losing himself.

\i'll kiss you passionately, playing with my tongue inside of your mouth as i hold your hips, pushing you down to my cock that sinks even deeper....i start to thrust in you hard...fuck you had and deep just like you like it .... fuck me...i'm almost there....\ after he pressed sent, he leaned his head on the wall, trying to keep his growls as silent as possible as he didn't want someone to catch on him.

His body was already to hot to handle all his imagination. He needed a final text and he would cum all over the place. And only because of those messages that Leo was sending him, giving him shivers down his spine. His hand started moving faster as he was almost there. Almost on the edge of doom for him. The edge of his doom that was called Leo.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed brighter, groaning as he rubbed his cock through his trousers again. Damn it!

///You’d make me cum. I’d squeeze you so tight. Please Blake! Please fill my arse. Breed me like the bitch in heat that I am. Fill me with your delicious cream!///

Guest mik3la

Looking desperate for his release he looked at his phone and that was it.

\baby i would rump that ass of yours, slamming it hard sinking deep with the last thrust filling you with my cum......fuck \

His hand started shaken harder as he imagine Leo insides squeezing him tight, rubbing around his length. That was enough for him to cum in an instant. He growled a little too loud than he wanted too.

\Jesus....that was ...insane...you good?\ he replied catching his breath as he was washing his face, getting some hold of himself.

He just sexting with Leo and masturbated in the bathroom at work. How insane did he got? The crazy part was that he loved it.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo chewed his lip. He hadn’t cum or touched himself much.... he couldn’t! He was at work! The dogs would react to it or something stupid....

He cleared his throat. Fingers shaking. ///I need to get back to work. Please don’t text me again until after 5./// there. That was for his own sanity!

Leo wasn’t trying to be cold. He was trying to..... be professional? Do the right thing? Who knew!

Guest mik3la

Blake smirked at the text he got. He could feel Leo's frustration from the message. he didn't do it, he thought laughing then replied.

\got the message. Get the but-plug. Use it and tonight i'm coming to get you from work\

And that was all his instructions... Maybe he was being pushy again, but he was pushy towards the sex now. So Leo couldn't complain about it.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo nearly didn’t message back, but he had to. ///Plugs ordered. They arrive tomorrow..../// he couldn’t exactly go get them from a store! He was working.

Putting his phone away he got back to work.

Was this a good idea though?

Guest mik3la

\fine... but either way i'm coming for you ... i still want to fuck you\

It was all Leo's fault now for making him wanna fuck the shit out of him and ramp him all over the place. It didn't mattered where. His office, home, floor, kitchen. He will do all of those. He turned him into a sex addict with him.

He even thought of different other toys that could mess with him around. That was a pleasant thought.

Guest syaoran-puu

///Don’t sound so disappointed. Patience only makes the fruit taste sweeter. See you later. I won’t check my phone again! Be warned./// Leo put the distraction away before heading to get back to work. He was so glad the lab coat covered his sins!

He got ready to do the routine ball chops on a dog, this was nice and mindless at least.

He was ready to leave at ten to five! Why was he so bloody eager? Leo couldn’t explain his thoughts! Maybe it was the dominant texts? Leo took his phone out of the draw and headed to the reception area to wait.

Guest mik3la
///Don’t sound so disappointed. Patience only makes the fruit taste sweeter. See you later. I won’t check my phone again! Be warned.///

Checking his phone he smiled. this will be good trust me, he thought to himself, imagining how he will fuck him in the back seat of the car. Those images were just delicious. Watering his lips he got back to work, trying to finish everything before end of shift, not taking any other break. He wanted to jolt out of work when he was done and head home.

Finally heading home he checked his phone. He still had time to change and drive after the other. He just had to think of a place where they could park, not being interrupted. Up the hill, he thought as he reached home. He took a shower , changed in comfy clothes, like sport pants and a shirt, very casual, and took his car driving to the clinic.

\i'm outside\

Guest syaoran-puu

Feeling his phone vibrate he checked it. Time to go!

He waved goodbye and headed out. He looked around for Blake.... Leo’s heart was racing. He had a feeling they weren’t going to make it to a bed! His arse clenched in anticipation!

Guest mik3la

Blake honked as soon as he saw Leo outside, and drove a little closer to the entrance. He had stopped a little behind cause he wasn't allowed to park in front of the clinic.

"Missed me?" he asked with a smirk on his face, when Leo got in the car, driving off.

"All good?" he asked keeping his eyes on the road ahead, driving towards the hill. That was a good spot for persons who wanted to have sex. There were noone around barge into them. And also, the view was beautiful.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo climbed into the car and nodded, taking Blake in a moment then looking to the floor and out the window. “Yeah. All good today.”

Why did he feel a little between desperate me and nervous?

He blinked at the view, “where are we?”

Guest mik3la

He smirked.

"A place were we can be alone in here" he said placing his hand on his leg, grabbing his inner tight firmly.

"I'm gonna fuck you in the car" he said in a low voice, turning his eyes for a second to Leo, but then were again on the road.

"Up the hill. There comes no one so we will be alone" he added holding his hand further on the inner tight.