(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Bolt didn't much walking as he was already tired from running around the house having it all for himself. But even so, it gave Blake time to think this whole thing he was with Leo. It was just casual sex, even if he wanted more, he accepted that. But, could it be that he was still trying for more? Seeing Leo almost every day and have crazy sex wasn't helping him and maybe the other would start think that he was getting pushy again. Which he wasn't. Yes he liked the him, yes he wanted to be with him more than fuck friends, but at this moment he accepted and just wanted the great sex. Then why was he feeling so off?

Soon he was back home, unleashing Bolt back in the house, which run up to Leo on the couch, licking his face, wagging his tail.

"Guess someone is really happy to see you here" he said smiling amused by the scene. you half naked here doesn't ease anything, he gulp taking a deep breath. He needed coffee. "Want something to drink?" he asked quickly as he was turning to his kitchen.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo laughed and gave Bolt plenty of attention. “Guess so. Did you miss me boy? Did you miss me? You’re such a good boy. Yes you are!” He ruffled the dogs ears and tummy.

Hearing Blake he looked up and smiled. “Coffee with milk and sugar? If you’ve got it. They’ve changed the stuff at work and it tastes like dirty dish water.” He made a face and stuck out his tongue in disgust only to smile at him again and pet the dog.

After a moment he got up and followed Blake into the kitchen, Bolt at his heals. Without thinking he wrapped his hands around the others waist and nuzzled him. “The shower wasn’t nice. Thank you.”

Guest mik3la
“Coffee with milk and sugar? If you’ve got it. They’ve changed the stuff at work and it tastes like dirty dish water.”

"Coming right up" he said laughing as he started preparing the coffees and taking out the milk from the fridge. Having some normal conversations was quite nice.

The hug and nuzzling kind of took him by surprised, tensing a little not knowing what to do. But he placed the cups on the counter tapping his hand slowly.

"Did you missed me in the shower?" he asked cocky pouring the hot water of his coffee mix and preparing Leo's next.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo realised his mistake when Blake tensed. He let him go, leaning on the sofa instead. “It was nice this morning..... but I liked being on my own too.” He chuckled.

“Did you enjoy the walk? Bolt sure seems excited and happy now.” He reached down and ruffled his ears and hair once more. “Such a good boy.”

Guest mik3la

He didn't like that he parted away, but guess that's for the best, he thought as his heart was skipping another beat.

"It was ... calming" he said smiling , knowing very well what calming meant. That his arousal was down and he was fine.

"If you want, you can take him for a few days" he said turning and giving him the cup with coffee and milk. "He sure would like it" he added looking at the dog.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I can’t do that. He’s your dog. I’ll just have to enjoy him on the few occasions I get to see him.” They weren’t dating! He couldn’t take the man’s dog. “He’d miss you too much.”

So much went unsaid.

Guest mik3la

"Well, if you think about it, is your dog too. Even if you are a vet. You were the first person he got in contact before me" he shrugged drinking his coffee. He didn't see why he couldn't take him. Bolt would be super happy to be around him and he would be super happy to have a bigger place to run around than this tiny apartment.

"He already listens to you when you're around. I'm not even existing in this moment" he laughed pointing at Bolt who was sitting at Leo's leg, waving his tail happily.

Guest syaoran-puu

“He’s not. I just fostered him until he found his forever home. He’s not mine.” He got down and ruffled the dogs hair and ears. “Such a cutie. You’re just wanting to play aren’t you. What a sweetheart.”

Guest mik3la

Bolt just waged his tail even more, being happy having the other human there with him. Nuzzling his chest and neck, he licked his face.

Having a moment of not paying attention Bolt caught the towel from around Leo's waist and started running around the house.

Blake burst laughing as Leo remained but naked and Bolt jolt into the living room, sitting on the towel and biting into it.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo just pet him. He stood up and looked at Blake only to gasp when he Bolt took his towel.

He gasped and covered his crotch only to laugh. “I think he was more interested in my towel than me!” Leo smiled, a little embarrassed.

Guest mik3la
“I think he was more interested in my towel than me!”

Blake laughed at his comment leaving the coffee on his counter and went hugging Leo, covering his nakedness.

"Well, i guess he did me a favor" he mumbled holding his hands on the back of Leo's waist slapping slowly his arse.

"I like the view better" he purred grinning.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo laughed and hugged him back. “I guess I can’t complain then. With a compliment like that.” He winked.

He picked up the coffee, blowing over the top and drinking it. “Delicious. Thanks.”

Guest mik3la

"Glad you like it" he smiled kissing the naked shoulder. "Just as you requested" he added kissing his neck.

"Any other requests?mmm?" he whispered in his ear moving his arms on his arse grabbing him firmly, breathing hard.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smiles at him. He leaned over and kissed his cheek back. “Give me time to drink my coffee. It would be a shame to waste it now you’ve made it.”

Reaching he stroked a hand down his chest. “Of course.” He winked. “If you want me to stretch yourself I’ll gladly watch.” He hummed softly.

Guest mik3la

"Hmm... wait up" he said a little confused but with a soft smile on his face.

"You want to look at me while you're stretching me up or do you want to look at me while i'm doing myself?" he asked raising one eyebrow. how kinky are you?

"That would be some erotic shit right there" he nuzzled his neck, kissing him softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo realised he’d spoke rubbish and blushed. “Wow. I must be more tired than I though.” He chuckled. “Yeah. I meant I can watch while you stretch yourself.” He shrugged. “I can stretch you if you prefer? I was only answering the question since you asked.”

He chuckled, tilting his head to give him better access. “Too erotic?” Did Blake think he was a little too much?

Guest mik3la
?Wow. I must be more tired than I though.?

"Well if you're tired you can get some rest in my bed" he smiled placing another kiss on his sweet skin.

?Yeah. I meant I can watch while you stretch yourself.?

That made his hole and cock twitch in his pants with excitement. Only the thought of him doing that and his eyes on him aroused him. when did i've become so kinky? or was i always like this only i didn't found the guy to be comfortable with doing it?

?Too erotic??

"Yeas" he whispered and blew hot air to his neck, feeling him shiver a little in his arms.

"Imagine this .... you on the chair from my room, sitting and drinking your coffee.... me on the bed with my arse up in the air, finger fucking myself....begging you to fuck me" he purred into the others ear, licking it softly, as his hangs grabbed Leo's arse and pulled him closer to his body, feeling the effect that thought had over his crotch already.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo couldn’t deny that that sounded amazing. But first! He wrapped his arms around the guy and sealed their lips together for a hot and steamy kiss. When he was done they were both gasping for air! Leo’s fingers threaded into the others hair. “What are you waiting for? Get on the bed for my inspection. I need to check your technique is right.” He winked to him, grabbing his coffee with one hand and Blake’s with another as he all but dragged him to the bedroom.

Leo’s heart raced with giddy excitement! Anticipation brewing!

He didn’t hide his hard cock or the way it bobbed needily, hungrily, wantonly as he walked. Pushing open Blake’s bedroom door he deposited the man next to the bed and moved to sit down. Legs open a hard cock obvious as he sipped his coffee and waited for the show!

Guest mik3la

Blake moaned a little in the kiss, loving how the other was getting so close to him, and how his body felt.

“What are you waiting for? Get on the bed for my inspection. I need to check your technique is right.”

He blinked a few times flustered, not believing that the other was really going to do just that. His stomach clenched and his cock was already half hard only from that simple thought.

He fallowed the other, not that he kind of had a choice, but he wanted to do all that he said before. As Leo sat on the chair so exposed and demanding, his body shuddered with desire and anticipation of what was about to happen. He started to undress as smooth as possible, feeling the burning of his gaze on his flesh.

"How do you want me on bed?" he asked in a low voice biting his lip when he looked at Leo, touching his now hard member waiting for instructions. He liked seeing Leo in command. There was something in that behavior that was making his entire body shutter. Something that he never felt with anyone before.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo watched him. Eyes eating up his bare flesh as he sipped his tea and tried to act emotionally disconnected. He wasn’t.

“You know that answer. All fours. Present that arse to me. I want an unhindered view of your weeping, aching hole.” Leo growled out a little.

Waiting, he let his eyes wander over Blake’s body, landing on his cock. He recalled all too well how good the guy was at using his dick! His hole clenched in memory.

Guest mik3la
“You know that answer. All fours. Present that arse to me. I want an unhindered view of your weeping, aching hole.”

His words traveled his body up and down giving him chills on his spine, but he did as he was told.

Turning his back he sat on the bed on all fours, holding his balance with one hand as the other got its way down to his arse, grabbing the cheeks, making way to his hole that was twitching with wanting some action.

Closing his eyes he inserted a finger which made a moan escape his lips. It was strange to do this while being watched with such intensity. His blood was boiling as his skin was burning knowing Leo was watching.

His cheeks were red with embarrassment, but he let that aside keeping fucking himself with the finger.

Bending his arse in a more perfect angle, he manage to insert a second finger, which made him gasp for air a little, moaning softly. He felt so exposed but all was so erotic that he just couldn't stop. "Does this please you...ngh?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo had to admit that this was hotter than he would have anticipated! The man looked adorable and sexy at the same time! He was gorgeous in his need!

He sipped his drink to hide the way he licked his lips, wanting to appear in control.

“Yes. Strike your sweet spot. I want you weeping with need.” He demanded.

Guest mik3la

"Ngh....you're a tease" he growled inserting another finger, stretching his hole feeling his cock throbbing.

He laid his head on the bed touching his member at the same time as his finger.

"Ngh...ha....mnh...ha...ha..."

fuck....this is just not enough, and his gaze is burning me alive....this is crazy

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo watched with hungry eyes. Enjoying the sight of the man, that eagerness wasn’t faked. He couldn’t deny wanting more. Seeing more. Needing more!

He didn’t rush though. Didn’t move quickly. Leo slowly placed the cup down and stood. Hand form on the others flank. He squeezed his buttock. Massaged the flesh. He leaned over the man and nipped his ear. “You’re fucking gorgeous.”

Guest mik3la

Feeling him squeezed his buttock he bite his tongue wanting more. He needed more. He needed him. Now that he was touching him it was hard not to get more aroused than before.

?You?re fucking gorgeous.?

"Mmmh...and you're a big tease" he growled licking his lips as his fingers started moving much faster than before and his hand on his member tightened feeling pre-cum.

"F-Fuck me...fuck me " he plead growling in pleasure wanting to cum, wanting to feel him.