(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“You love being teased. Don’t pretend you don’t.” He laughed. Moving his fingers to join Blake’s. He pushed a single finger in beside his. Adding to the stretch in the others arse.

“You’re so pretty when you beg. I want to hear you beg more. Tell me, Blake. Why should I fuck you?” Leo grinned.

Guest mik3la
“You love being teased. Don’t pretend you don’t.”

He closed his eyes hiding his face in the sheets moaning louder when he added one of his fingers along with his three ones already in his hole, stretching him even more.

fuck...at this rate i cannot hold it much longer

“You’re so pretty when you beg. I want to hear you beg more. Tell me, Blake. Why should I fuck you?”

"Because you....ngh...just turned me in a...mnh...needed....ngh...messy....ngh...slut.....mnh....and i want YOU" he growled leaving his member out of his hand to hold his balance on his arm, breathing hard.

His body started to tremble wanting so bad to cum and he was pretty sure that the first time he will get him, he would cum without thinking. He was to aroused to be able to hold it back more.

"I can't.....fuck....ngh....take it ....anymore..." he whispered moving his arse from side to side

Guest syaoran-puu

“You poor thing.” Leo grinned. “I can’t have you feeling so needy and abandoned. Poor thing.” He shifted position.

Leo pulled Blake’s hand away and moved into position behind him. “You’re too hot for your own good!” Taking himself into band he lined up and pushed deep inside.

Leo couldn’t help but grunt at the amazing feeling of being connected to him again.

Buried deep inside of him he gripped Blake’s hips. “Damn. You feel too good.” Without another breath he slid a hand to the others cock, stroking it as he started to fuck him mercilessly.

Guest mik3la

Having his hand removed he could now stand on all four spreading his legs a little wider. His heart was racing and blood was boiling wanting him so bad.

The full thrust made his body shudder making him moan and cum gripping the bed sheets mumbling curses. thats so fucking deep....god...i just cum....but...is still not enough....

"Right back at you baby...mnh....you sure got really exciting seeing me playing with myself...ngh...ha...." he said turning his head to look at Leo, wanting to see that dominant side of him.

"Argh....ngh...fuck....so deep....so deep..argh..." his voice was cracking with each thrust in and out of him, making him lose himself and all his right mind. fuck i'm getting hard again...his hand feels so good

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo kept going thrusting hard and fast. Each of Blake’s words was just encouragement to move faster! Harder! More!

With his hands he pushed the guys torso down, changing the angle and having his arse up in the air more for him. Blake in position he started to rut like a wild animal. Not giving either of them a chance to catch their breath as he chased completion!

6-C92-E66-A-A166-44-A1-8-F80-66-E87-F6-F1-E3-F.gif

Stroking a hand down his neck he continued. “Your hole is greedy. I can feel it sucking me in!” With this new angle it took a few thrusts to figure out just where Blake’s sweet spot was.... then he purposely struck it with every inward movement. “Cum for me again my little whore.”

A6192-AF2-1-DCD-4-F19-A946-1-B19-F5-A31-C61.gif

Guest mik3la

Being pushed down only made him moan louder as the track was hitting a different spot that time. More deep, reaching his sweet spot. The more Leo was pounding inside him the more his body was tensing up as he could feel the pleasure level up in his body, wanting to burst out again.

“Your hole is greedy. I can feel it sucking me in!”

That only made his insides clench even harder around his cock, getting more difficult to keep his release away. With the sheets in his fists, head hidden in the sheets and body shaking, the simple words Leo command him along with the demanding thrust he couldn't hold it any longer.

"Ha...ha....argh....NAGH!"

His body shudder and tensed up as he cum again in the sheets below him, waves of heat and pleasure rushing through his body, leaving small spasm to shake his body.

Guest syaoran-puu

Feeling Blake cum again had him pushing him down flat as he rutted. The move made him even tighter!

Leo grit his teeth. Desperate to reach his own ending

0-D78960-E-C789-43-A8-9477-538-CCCF6-FA36.gif

Then it happened! He split apart into a thousand pieces as pleasure consumed him and he came hard and deep within the other man! “Agh!!!!” He cries out.

With a grunt he collapsed. Still buried in the guys still fluttering hole as he lay across his back and closed his eyes. His breathing was hard and laboured. He just needed a moment to recover and revive himself.....

“Damn Blake..... that was hot....” he muttered. Tired.

Guest mik3la

Blake growled after he was pinned completely flat on the bed, having him bury himself with a few more thrusts as he cum in his hole, feeling him with his warm seed. That made Blake escape soft sounds as he felt the warm sticky cum , filling him.

He didn't move as Leo crashed on his back, as he was still trying to catch his breath after their moment.

He smiled, laughing slowly, not moving the other to much.

"You were damn hot and sexy too" he said taking deep breaths. Having him still inside him made his hole twitch a little as he felt the cum dripping out as well.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Glad you approve.” Leo kissed the back of his neck lazily. “I suppose I should move but I don’t want to.” He pouted and laughed.

Guest mik3la

"Then don't move" he said shifting his body so that Leo would land on the bed behind him, still being inside him.

Covering their bodies with the cover from the edge of the bed and taking his hand placing it around his waist he smiled.

"You can....sleep like this if you want" he said blushing.

He never did this before him. Having someone sleeping with their member inside him. It would be strange in the morning when they both will wake up with a boner but, it would be interesting.

"You can lean on my back and hold me close" he added sighing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo laughed as they rolled, he shifted forward so his dick was nestled nicely within his hole.

He wrapped an arm around him and squeezed him close. “I want to spoon you. You don’t need to ask it like I might reject you.” He nuzzled his neck. “You’re too cute.” He purred and kissed his tender flesh.

“Good night, Blake.”

Guest mik3la

A soft smile appeared on his face when Leo said he was too cute. That made his heart skip a beat.

Taking a deep breath, he gave in the warmth of the others embrace and just humph a small 'good night Leo' , and fell asleep.

He was getting so used to sleep with Leo in his bed, that he knew that when Leo would had enough of him and will get bored and dispose him, it would be difficult. Leo will eventually dispose him. They weren't in a relationship. This was just sex, right?

NEXT MORNING.

Blake was still sound asleep to even realize that it was already morning. He was to beaten up from the thoughts that he had and the day before. The events were starting to roam in his mind again and again. The sexting, the car-sex and the dominant Leo that was turning him on every single time. He had a stupid smile on his face, but the morning boner already on. He moved a little feeling something in his behind and wince a little at the sensation. He was still sleeping.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was fast asleep. His own boner firmly in place as his hips shifted slightly as if having a dream and moving with it.

In his mind Leo could see Blake, bent over his desk in offering.... who could resist that?!

“Yowb tw cwet.....” (You’re too cute) he muttered in his sleep.

Guest mik3la

Hearing voice from behind he opened his eyes feeling right away the movement behind him. He turned halfway to look at Leo but he was still dreaming. He covered his mouth before the moan could escape his lips as Leo's hips started to move and his member now erected pushing in and out his hole. The mumbled the other said was to confusing for him in those moments as he was getting aroused to.

how can i wake him...he is like in a trance...people can die if they are suddenly woken up...but keeping up like this....fuck...gnh...is really hard to hold the sound back....ngh....

"ngh...mnh..." still trying to cover his mouth, he turned his back back to Leo, trying to stuck his face in the pillow. After last night and sleeping with him inside he was really sensitive. fuck i'm getting hard when i'm fucked by a sleeping Leo...but even asleep he is so beautiful....ah...damn it

"ngh...ngh...." he caught his hand from his waist and pull it closer to his hard member wanting to have him play with it. maybe he wont remember and will think it was all just a dream...maybe i'm that lucky....

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was still out of it as his lazy hip movements picked up. He moaned, the dream felt so good!

When his hand was moved he grabbed the flesh, not really coordinated as some sort of movement took place.

Shit! It felt good. The hat around him felt so real! Like Blake was really here! Really squeezing around him!

He grunted, hips more forceful as he thrust inside that warmth and sought more. “Swo howwt.” (So hot!) he muttered.

Guest mik3la

Even if the movement on his member wasn't coordinated as when the other was awake, it was enough to push him more closer to the edge together with the thrust that the other was making, becoming more forceful.

fuck he's moving faster

"mnh....mnh....ngh....mnh..." his mouth still covered he arched his back as a spasm of pleasure ran his body down making him tense more around the other, as he was hitting the right spot.

if he's going like this ...i'm gonna cum ...shit...

closing his eyes and biting his finger he moaned a little louder than he intended as his body shuttered as waves of his orgasm were surfing, leaving him patting in the pillow.

i just ... he just fucked me in his sleep....this guy...is incredible...

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo continued to thrust. Sleepily grunting.

His wet dream, or so he through, struck through him and had him whimpering and moaning hungrily. His arms gripped the body in front of him.... only.... some awareness came back and he frowned realising someone was in front of him!

Leo blinked to life and felt his face flush as he looked down to see his cum soaked chick buried in the guys arse. “Did.... I?” He licked his lips, looking to check Blake’s face.

Guest mik3la

He was still trying to catch his breath after the morning sex they just had. He covered his face with his hand being all flustered.

"Yeah....ha" he said patting his breath but laughing.

"Didn't thought you get this horny in the mornings or even that you have wet dreams" he said removing his hand to look at Leo. that was the best wake up sex ever

"Was i that good in your dream" he got closer to Leo kissing his lips. "cause you sure were in your sleep" he added having his cocky smile on.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m so embarrassed!” He blushed. Leo couldn’t believe he’d .... fucked Blake in his sleep!

He chuckled nervously, “no complaints here. I was dreaming of taking you on my office desk.... I think.... it’s hard to recall exactly now I’m awake. I just....” Leo jolted his hips testingly. “...knew you felt good around me.”

“You shouldn’t have woken me up! No way you should have let me just rut against you. I’m sorry!” Leo babbled.

Guest mik3la

He was leaning on his elbows looking at him. how can you be so cute and last night you were the seductive devil fucking me?, he thought seeing him explaining his dream. office? now thats an interesting fantasy. "Ngh..." he groan feeling him still inside him. It really felt ok having him inside.

"We still have time to try your office desk" he smirked.

Moving his body, he moved away from the other feeling the stickiness of the cum still dripping out of his hole. Ignoring it he moved closer to him lifting his face.

"You caught me by surprised but you were to sweet asleep and horny" he licked his lips. "I might get used to this kind of wake up" he winked as he kissed him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo grunted too as the other pulled away from him. That part always felt so strange!

He looked down at Blake’s arse before his face as he turned to face him. “No we can’t. We’d be caught and l’m not doing that.” He chuckled softly.

Leo shuffled closer, cuddling him. “Maybe..... it seems we keep making a habit of it.” He chuckled nervously. Not sure if this was the right thing or not but pleased they were... okay?

“You really should have stopped me....” he blushed.

Guest mik3la
“No we can’t. We’d be caught and l’m not doing that.”

"Just messing with you" he said surrendering to his sudden change of mood. "If you don't want it then is a no. I will not force anything when you're at work" he said smiling, not promising for other places.

"I didn't woke you up cause i heard that if you wake someone who is sleepwalking\sleep-sexing in your case, or any other activity that he does in his sleep, that person can suffer a shock" he said in a more serious tone touching his face. "And honestly .... you felt to good to stop" he said blushing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo relaxed at those words and nodded. His job was important. Too important to fuck up by doing something irresponsible! He didn’t want that to happen.... he really did love his job.

Leo smirked, “so you were concerned about me?” He blushed but smiled, liking the idea. “Thank you.” He hummed softly.

He chuckled. “I’m glad you liked though.” Leo paused a moment then leaned in and stole a kiss.

Guest mik3la

Blake smirked and accepted the kiss, opening his mouth inviting the other in.

Sadly, their precious moment was stolen by his stomach that made a growl protests, stating he was hungry and would like something to chew.

"Well that was embarrassing" he said laughing looking at his stomach. "Guess the empty stomach cannot handle it much longer" he laughed. "Let's shower and then have something to eat" he said winking, stealing another kiss.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’ll take that as a compliment!” He laughed and let him steal kisses, licking his lips a moment.

“Sure. Shower and food is definitely a good idea.” Leo smiled.

Sliding out of the bed he nearly wrapped the sheet around him but decided against it.... he’d apparently just fucked the guy in asleep.... no point being shy now!!

He moved towards him and hooked arms with him. “Quick shower. I’m hungry too.”