(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

"Understood boss. Quick shower" he said laughing dragging the other in the shower starting to wash away the sweat and dry cum from last night along with the one from today.

"Any preferences for today's breakfast?" he asked while scrubbing Leo's back than moving to his own chest and rest of the body.

I want to be like this forever and want you more and more. Waking up with you, having breakfast with you, feeling so right being here with you....why can't you see that? What are you afraid of?his mind was wondering around as he returned to clean Leo's body.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m not that bossy!” Leo laughed, he let the other wash him... sure he knew it was dangerous. Knew he shouldn’t be so accepting and open with his affection but he couldn’t help it.

He liked Blake.

He just.... shouldn’t.... couldn’t.... not yet....

“Oh.... do you have any porridge and jam?” He smiled.

Getting out of the shower he dried up. “I haven’t seen Bolt this morning. Doesn’t he usually sleep in your bed?”

Guest mik3la

"Jam i know for sure. porridge on the other hand i don't think i have" he said cleaning the rest of the soap from him and drying his body, using a robe to cover up his body, giving one to Leo too.

"Well, i couldn't leave him last night to sleep with us could i?" he asked ironically laughing as he was drying his hair, heading to the kitchen.

"What do you say about some butter and jam and some pancakes for breakfast?" he asked looking in the fridge for the necessary ingredients. He looked around for Bolt and he was right near him waiting for food.

"Could you look in the drawer down there and take his food out please?" he asked smiling gently as he was mixing the ingredients for the pancakes.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh, no trouble then.” Leo shrugged.

“Yeah, that sounds nice. As long as it’s not too much trouble.” He smiled before following him into the kitchen.

“Of course.” He grinned and started to grab the food to feed him. “Morning beautiful boy. How you doing? You bring a good boy for your Daddy? I’m sorry I stole your Daddy’s attention last night. I’ll make sure to let you have him all to yourself tonight.” Leo hummed. Letting him a moment.

Guest mik3la

"All good" he said smiling as he was cooking the pancakes , taking a moment to look at Leo and the happy Bolt waving his tail. i would love to have this kind of mornings everyday with you, he thought as he turned his attention to the pancakes, finishing them quickly leaving them aside and putting the butter and jam on some slice of bread. He took out some juice that he still had in the fridge, placing them on the table, leaving those to have fun.

Bolt licked Leo's face wagging his tail happy and nuzzling his chest as he got food and started eating.

"Now that you got him busy, have something to eat" he said siting at the table enjoying his juice first and then started eating.

"We have the apointment at the clinic today right?" he asked trying to remember.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo pet Bolt a moment longer then stood and joined Blake at the table.

“Looks nice. Thanks.” He dug in, quickly realising he was still hungry.

“Oh.... eh....?” Leo chewed his lip. “I think so? I don’t think I’ve actually paid attention to the schedule today. I can check when I get in and text you?” He felt bad not knowing, but it was truth. He didn’t deal with the appointments usually.

Guest mik3la

Blake narrowed his eyes a little being confused.

"You said you're free today. You have your agenda at work?" he asked curiously. Normally he had everything on his phone. That's why he loved technology. It was portable.

"We can take a ride to the clinic for you to check. I don't have work today so i'm fine" he shrugged finishing the pancakes, moving to the bread with butter and jam.

its so nice to eat and talk like this

Guest syaoran-puu

“Wait... what?” He frowned. “What day is it? I think I’ve lost a day! I thought you were asking if you and Bolt had an appointment today.” He laughed. “Is it really my day off already?”

Leo smiled and shrugged. After a moment he asked, “we still going to the clinic? Yeah? For the STI test. I’m assuming that’s the appointment you meant?” He blushed. How had he forgot that!

Guest mik3la

Blake burst laughing seeing the other losing himself a little. this seems so natural and normal

"That appointment" he said drinking his orange juice.

"For Bolt i think it will be in a month or something like that to make his vaccine" he said looking at Leo with a soft smile on his face. he really is cute when he blushes like that

"Guess i've fucked up your world literally" he tried to make a joke laughing.

It was kind of the truth. They had been having sex a lot these days.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Guess you have.” Leo laughed. “I completely lost track of days.” He blushed.

Taking a deep breath he drink the juice and looked to Bolt. Why was he losing himself so easily to Blake?

“When was your last check up?” He asked instead of thinking a out it.

Guest mik3la

*Two months ago* respond Blake instantly without thinking, blinking a few times and laughed.

"Guess I started to answer all your questions without thinking" he laughed leaning in his chair looking at Leo.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why two months ago?” Leo laughed. It seemed a very obvious and instant date to give!

He shrugged. “Maybe you’re not entirely unaffected by me either.” He smirked. Leo liked that maybe it wasn’t just him!

“Let me wash the pots. Then get dressed. Then we can get going. Yeah?”

Guest mik3la

"Two months ago I was with Bolt to your clinic, did you forget?" He asked then he thought more about it and realized that Leo was referring to something else.

"Oh...you meant the STI" he started laughing. "That was about a year ago" he froze a little as he remembered doing that with his ex. "I did that with my ex back then" he mumbled looking at Bolt.

"You cannot imagine" he said laughing at the affected part.

Cleaning up the table he nodded as Leo set the plan for that day and started doing the dishes so that he could get dressed after.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know that. That’s not what I meant.” He laughed. “Seems we’re both easily confuzzled today!” He laughed more. Leo found the company to be rather easy and comfortable.

“Ah.... I see.” He considered that. Leo didn’t know for sure but he was wondering if they’d broke up about two months ago? Is that why he’d got Bolt? Company?

“If you don’t mind me asking....” Leo looked over, drying a plate. “What happened? Why did you two break up?”

Guest mik3la

"I guess it was my fault at the end of it" he started saying giving him the wet dish to dry it.

"I was starting to focus on work, I was getting upset cause I couldn't find a job and he couldnt understand it. He was always out when I needed him the most and after I got this job that I have now I found him with somebody else" he said giving him the last dish closing the water.

"And that was kind of all that was" he shrugged leaning on the counter looking at him.

"What about you?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” Leo frowned. “That’s.... that’s awful.” He shook his head.

Leo finished the last dish and put it down before looking at him. “Pretty sure I told you this when I was drunk that first night....” he blushed. “But.... apparently I’m just not emotionally available and care about the animals and my job more than I did him. Or something. I think he said something about being great in bed but he wasn’t convinced I ever cared....” the truth was, Leo had cared but not as much as he’d originally though. The break up hadn’t made him as upset as he would have thought or predicted. “Maybe he was right? I mean... I didn’t even try to get him back or fight.”

Guest mik3la

"Hmm.... I thought there was more" he said remembering their conversation, well a little part of it and also of what he heard, but he wasn't to bring that up. That was something that Leo was better not knowing.

"Hmm...pretty much both of us got screwed over and not in a very pleasurable way" he said starting laughing. He wasn't upset anymore. He got over it. It was hard, yes he admitted and maybe he now understood Leo better. Now that he said his story out loud he could understand why the other was better this way.

even if sometimes it feels like we're in a relationship, the simple fact that we didn't officially stated this thing between us, was better now, he thought looking at Bolt.

"And as you probably already think about....i got Bolt because the house felt too empty and i needed a friend, a soul that could be with me and not judge me for leaving him at home when i was working or i was to tired to play with him" he said being lost in his gaze.

Guest syaoran-puu

“More? Such as what?” He asked kindly. He was pushing it away. He didn’t want to think about it too much... it was over! The relationship gone. Leo just wanted to leave it all behind him....

“Seems so.” He shrugged. I know Blake likes-likes me.... am I being fair to him? But.... don’t I like him more than I should? Am I being honest with myself?

He chuckled gently. “He certainly is good company.” Leo said softly. “I’m glad you have him.”

Guest mik3la

"Don't know...Thought he hurt you much" he said shaking his head. "Let's not talk about the past anymore" he said turning to look at Leo with a sexy grin on his face.

"Well...your bossy ass of yours has a little pet now too" he said getting closer to him til he was right in front of him, licking Leo's lips. "i don't mind it" he said pinning him with his firery gaze.

what the hell am i saying? Me being his pet? How stupid can i be....act cool....act cool

"I've been a good boy" he growled seductively caging Leo in between his arms, and the counter and his body.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo shrugged, “isn’t getting hurt the risk you take going in....” accepting a change in topic.

Leo quirked a brow. “A pet?” He smirked as the man came in close, crowding him.

He didn’t flinch, just looked at him honestly. “You look like a puppy wanting to hump his masters leg.” Leo winked and wrapped his arms around his neck. “Wanting to put me in my place, my little pet?” He chuckled.

Guest mik3la

"Oh there are so many things that i would love to do to you" he moved his hands from the counter to his as lifting him up the counter so that he could be at the same height with him.

"You just woke my appetite to try things" he growled kissing him on the neck, nibbling a little moving from one side to the other. "Having you on the bed, check" he whispered licking one side of his neck.

"Having you in the shower, check" he licked the others side biting his earlobe, moving his hips closer to his body, touching their members through the clothe fabric.

"Having you here on the couch, check" he kissed him on his jawline. "Having you in my car", he purred.

"So many places already" he licked his own lips looking at Leo's. "Maybe having you here on the counter would be next, or in a movie theater, or better....on my bed, tied up to the bed at my mercy" he growled, touching his erection to Leo's member already too hard and aroused by those thoughts.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? Is that so?” He smirked at him, laughing as he started to list the places they’d already had sex. “Maybe your nickname of calling me a rabbit it true. We certainly seem to be fucking like rabbits!” Leo chuckled.

“Counter? Theatre? Tied to your bed?” He quirked a brow. “Maybe I’ll let you.” Leo winked.

Leaning in new kissed him.

Guest mik3la

this guy is even more crazy then i am

He kissed him back slipping his tongue in his mouth, devouring him.

Arms wrapped immediately on Leo's back, pulling him to his body, pinning him to his chest.

how can he be so willing to this wild thoughts? why can he make me so hungry for him with such simple words

He grown pressing his erection to his, moving his hips slowly.

"If we didn't had to go to that appointment i would had fucked you here" he growled moving one hand to Leo's hips, pressing himself into him.

"You're just too damn perfect" he whispers kissing him back passionately.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo lost himself into that kiss a moment. Enjoying the feeling and the fire that burnt within him. Am I ferno of lust and need and want! Shit! It felt so nice, so right, so good!! He wanted and needed it all.... all!

He was lust filled as he looked haughtily at him. “Pity.” He purred. “I want you buried deep. Guess I’ll just have to wait.” He reached and rubbed the others hardness and kissed him once more.

“Let’s go then.” Leo smiled.

Guest mik3la

"Ngh...you really are a tease" he groan at the fair grip on his cock holding the counter. fuck .... i'm gonna have a boner all the way to the clinic

He took deep breaths trying to think of different thinks to solve his problem but it was hard.

"I'll go get change then" he said smacking Leo's arse as he passed by to change quickly.

this will be very uncomfortably.