(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Rick bend over catching his lips in a passionate kiss groaning softly. "I only dreamed of taking you" he whispered between their lips.

Standing between his legs, he placed his member at the entrance taking a deep breath, pushing himself in slowly, not wanting to hurt the guy. Being his first time, he would have to be gentle and contain himself.

Shit! "Fuck you're tight" he groan feeling his cock being swallowed by the other as he entered all the way in.

"I can feel you squeezing me so hard" he moaned bending back over him, kissing his sexy lips, before moving his hips gently.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Is that so?” Mike smirked.

He gasped, a furrowed brow appearing at the slight jab of pain in his anus. They weren’t exactly using proper lube. Mike was at least pleased that Rick was going slow. Except something else soon sunk in. “C-condom! We haven’t been tested yet.... I’m not exactly.....” he moaned, “innocent. And my ex was cheating on me.” He reminded as he pushed out so Rick could slide deeper.

Those kisses were addictive too! His body started to relax and accept the intrusion...

Guest mik3la

Rick stopped at the mention of the condom. He completely forgot about it but now was too late to think about it.

"Want me to stop?" he asked still nibbling their lips together, moving his hips slowly feeling him relax around him.

"No you're not innocent" he said thrusting full length inside him. That slow pace was driving him crazy wanting more.

"But i trust you that you're clean" he groan feeling his cock twitching inside him wanting more friction but he had to do it slow since that was his first time bottom.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike couldn’t think straight. “Too late I guess.... but only this once...” he grunted, “until after we’ve been tested. Okay?”

He reached and touched his cheek. Smiling softly. “You can move.”

Guest mik3la

He nodded agreeing with him then looked him in the eyes when he was informed he could move. He kissed him softly starting to moving his hips back and forth at a slow pace, making it faster with each thrust after.

He had to break the kiss groaning in pleasure feeling the other squeezing his cock inside. He held his legs in hands starting pounding inside him harder.

"Shit!!! You feel amazing .... You're amazing!" he groan moving faster, giving Mike his full length wanting to reach his sweet spot and see him cum.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike growled and grunted, moaning softly as the guy picked up. There was still some pain but he was starting to feel the pleasure.

He hooked one leg over the others hips and just held him close.

His hole felt tender and invaded.

“You feel good too....” he grunted. “It feels strange..... but.... I might like it...” Mike moaned.

Guest mik3la

Pating his breath he kept the faster pace but with deep thrusts as he kept Mike's shoulders to pull him towards his cock.

"Ngh....ha....fuck this is .....ngh...."

58327993.gif

He could feel his own body tickling with each thrust he was making as the insides were squeezing him pulling him back in.

tumblr-npwk50-L1-Ag1uvz3sco1-500.gif

He bend back over Mike catching his lips in another kiss filled with passion and lust, pushing his tongue in his mouth starting to explore the ground, capturing his tongue in his.

He growled lowdly in the kiss starting to move faster, harder as he felt reaching the sweet spot of his core.

Chills rand down his spine and to his cock building up his own climax.

b090e7f480fbf0fdd55c13e3e3b7f32910e9b6a4-00.gif

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike moaned. His body like putty in the others hands.

His back arched. His body sensitive and receptive to everything Rick was doing!

He made such lewd noises as he took every inch of the guy. “Shit! Shit! Shit!” The guy was hitting his sweet spot.... oh wow.... so that was what that felt like?

Mike reached for his own cock, jacking himself off in time with the others movements. “Fuck....!”

Guest mik3la

"Yes...ngh.... there it is...." he growled loudly as he thrusted harder bouncing him in bed feeling his hole close around him as he was hitting his sweet spot.

"Feel it... enjoy it .... lose yourself to that sensation...ngha..." he groaned as he felt his own body reaching his limit.

After a few more deep hard thrusts he climaxed inside him , filling him up.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike smirked at Rick, the guy was sexy when he was begging him to enjoy it and feel it.

Reaching he sealed their lips together. Losing himself to the moment. His hand moved faster on his member and he felt himself cum and tighten as the other came inside if him.

He wiggled.... “ugh.... that’s a strange sensation....”

Guest mik3la

He lost it as the other tightened around him giving him sweet pleasure as he came inside him.

Falling on top of Mike he tried to catch his breath. It has been some time since he had sex with someone.

"Thats the feeling of being a bottom" he said amused kissing him one more time.

Who would had thought he would be in his room with Mike, just finished fucking the guy. That picture could be only in his dreams.

"Sorry if it didn't meat your expectations. I'm kind of out of my game" he said blushing breathing deep.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike smirked. “I didn’t mind the rest.... not sure I like the messy part.” He winked with a laugh.

“Hey...” he pulled him down for a hug and kissed him. “You did great. You met my expectations.” Mike winked. “You did just pop my cherry. Is this part where I get all clingy?”

Guest mik3la

Rick blushed trying to hide his face but there was nowhere to run because of the bear hug he just received.

"Kind of" he said laughing as Mike was trying not to make it all awkward.

"All clingy and needy for affection" he smiled lifting his head to look at him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Needy for affection, huh? You going to give me the affection?” Mike grinned.

Mike let him hide even if he didn’t like it. At least he eventually looked at him again. There you are. “Not sure this counts as going slow...” he laughed.

Guest mik3la

He blushed.

"No ... defenetly not" he laughed resting his head to his shoulder sighing. This was nice.

"But you were too damn cute back in the shower... and you invited me in doing this...how could i say now to it when i wanted you for so long" he said blushing again slapping slowly his other shoulder.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Cute? I don’t think I’m ever cute.” He laughed.

Mike stroked the guys back.

“You wasted too much time by keeping it to yourself. I’m rather ignorant you know.” He smiled. Winning at him.

“We’ve got to get tested before anything else. While I’m usually careful I can’t promise my cheating ex was....” he cleared his throat. It has only been two days ago since he’d fuck the twink.

Guest mik3la

"I know" he said placing a hand on his chest playing with his finger making different symbols.

"I'll behave" he tried to make a joke laughing looking back at him.

he is still hurting for his ex ...

He leaned and kissed him softly, holding his hand on his chest.

"Nothing more till after the test" he said winking at him.

Resting his head back on his shoulder Rick sniffed something.

"Mike .... What did you do with the waffles from the kitchen?!" he asked lifting his body as the scent was like fire.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You better. My hips and arse are going to need time to recover!” Mike joked.

He sat up and frowned. “Shit. I thought I’d turned them off after ours.....”

He got out of bed butt naked and ran to the kitchen....

Guest mik3la

Rich ran after him reaching the kitchen to find the pan on flames and dark smoke rissing in the room.

Shit!

He looked around something to put up the fire but he had only water. That only would make it worse. He reached and grabbed the pan by the handler and dropped it in the sink, turning on the water as he stepped back before the flame and heat could reach him.

Slowly the fire was out, leaving only smoke and a burning scent in the house.

Rick sat on the chair breathing hard feeling the adrenaline kicking in as his muscles started to relax.

"That was close" he said sighing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike noticed how his arse hurt as he ran with the other... but he soon forgot it as he gasped in surprise! “Oh shit.”

Thankful it wasn’t too bad. He moved and turned off the heat, before looking sheepishly at Rick. “I’m so sorry.... I.... I got distracted and I know that’s not good enough.” He felt so bad and guilty!

Guest mik3la

Rick started laughing. This whole thing was too funny. It was like a comedy movie scene and he just couldn't stop laughing.

"It's fine" he said trying to calm himself from the laughing outburst. "I've done worst" he took deep breath hoping to stop from laughing but he was still laughing like crazy.

"Let's just be happy that nothing burned down and nothing was ruined" he finally managed to calm down from his laugh.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike huffed at that and looked at him. “Still.... I’m sorry....” Too busy thinking my dick clearly....

He shook his head and moved to wrap his arms around him from behind, nuzzling the side of his neck. At least Rick was safe. That’s all that matters!

Guest mik3la

He leaned into the embrace liking the feeling.

"No harm done. So don't worry" he turned his head to the side to kiss his lips.

He liked kissing him and he would he do more and more. It would be hard to contain himself when they will be with the others. But he could manage.

"Its late. Let's get some sleep" he whisper kissing his cheek.

Guest syaoran-puu

“It’s not that late.” Mike laughed. “We only just had waffles for breakfast....” he winked. “Does sex mess with your brain Rick? Or are you just keen to have me in your arms again?” He laughed.

“I don’t have anything on today though. I can stay if you want....?” Mike offered gently.

———

Leo heard they door bell, going down he saw a parcel and blushed.... the toys he’d ordered!

Pulling them inside with him he chewed his lip. Decisions. He’d told Blake he needed a break.... but this? It made him want to.... go to him.

He opened the parcel up and pulled out of the plug before going to his room.

He used plenty of lube as he pushed it inside himself with a shudder. He pulled it nearly out then released, feeling his body suck it back inside. It didn’t help that he could only think of Blake right now.....

After some more playing he got up and packed an overnight bag. He pulled on just a coat and his shoes, otherwise naked and plugged as he called a cab. Thirty minutes later he was stood knocking on Blake’s door.

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

"I am not a morning person and is fucking 7 am ... i wanna sleep" he said acting like a kid, whining about the sleep.

"The sex does screw your energy level but i guess for you is the opposite. You're on a boost energy level now" he said laughing

----------------------------

Hearing the knocking Bolt started barking making Blake all grumpy because it was too early in the morning. But eventually he got up scratching his eyes as he opened the door and saw...

"Leo..." his voice when a high pitch note but then he mend his voice sounding more like him. He was shirtless with only a pair of shorts on him, messy hear. he got hot over the night and had stripped.

He blinked a few times making sure he wasn't sleeping. Checking him up and down he moved to the side, letting him in.

"What are you doing so early in the morning? Did something happened at the clinic?"