Who else enjoys Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi?

Bakama

Hehehehheheh, okay.

Now seriously, I'm in LOVE with this manga... It's so well-written and the art is marvelouse, So who else enjoys this as wel? Or do you have another opinion??

Do reply, pretty please? rabbit13

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bakama

• sa_cheerio

• Kasuku

• kaberta

I simply Love it! ♥ :leaf15:

Love the story, love the art, love every detail. :leaf3:

I especially love the Mangaka/Author. Nakamura-sensei really makes good stories and is very skilled.

I Love Sensei. My first Yaoi that I knew was Junjou Romantica. I fell in love right away with Yaoi, junjou Romantica and Sensei. :7yoyo10:

Very Awesome! Simply love her works! :D foxy3foxy2

:cuteonion57::cuteonion41::banhbao29::banhbao43:

I know EXACTLY how you feel ^^

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, was my first yaoi.. I've watched the Anime noow about 3 times now and then I gave the manga a try... IT'S EVEN BETTER, I love Sensei too!:hamtaro-005 (15):

• 1 month later...

Le me join in because i love Sekaiichi Hatsukoi too! Even though its my favorite Yaoi anime. My heart came beating when they're doing the kiss scenes. xD

my first Yaoi anime ,I really love Sekaiichi Hatsukoi , the anime and the manga I can watch it or read it again and again :leaf15:

one of favourites with Junjou Romantica rabbit8

• 2 weeks later...

I also really like reading the manga and watching the anime!! The various couples are interesting to watch and it has a nice sense of humour and romance too :D

• 1 month later...

I really love Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. :") It's so funny. I like Onodera's personality and KisaxYukina pairing.:leaf15:

• 1 month later...

I love it

it was my first yaoi and the only reason why i love yaoi so much now

I kept rereading and rewatching the manga and anime

cant help myself :D

I say, it is one of my overall favorites of all time. I really love the difference in attitude between Yukina and Kisa & Ritsu and Takano's story is one of the best I've read in yaoi and manga overall. My only problem was Chiaki was a little too dense and Yuu was a little too creepy (especially that zoom in on his face at the bathing house 0.0"). I still enjoy the story of Chiaki & Tori, but it feels like it could have been so much better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i'm so in love with both manga and anime..The couples are great, the plot is great..And i don't if i'm the only one, but i think Takano's voice is so amazing...Every time he says "Onodera", i melt and i wish i was Onodera..:banhbao8:

i'm so in love with both manga and anime..The couples are great, the plot is great..And i don't if i'm the only one, but i think Takano's voice is so amazing...Every time he says "Onodera", i melt and i wish i was Onodera..:banhbao8:

i so agree..Takano's voice is cool rabbit14 i love everything about that manga, the art, the story, the characters..everything!i re-read it like a million times..and it gets better everytime ^^