Untamed Love (Private 18+) Kira X Yaoilover

KiraMidnight

"By the way, my name is Kuro Mamoru, I will take care of you.." God of the demons, please give me the strenght to not symphatize with Nobu. I picked you up and carried you away. "You want something to eat? I also can cook very well, or do you like something from the convenience store? " I saw that you were hungry and sleepy. You looked like a little kid. Damn... those eyes...

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Bakama

My eyes were still teary but I shook my head,I was hungry,this was true,but I had no idea what I wanted...not at all.....the thought made me very sad but my stomach growled

"I-I'm sorry....."

Sighs a bit and lays my head against your chest

I kisssed your head, you looked up and I kissed your tears away. I entered my room with you in my arms. I layed you down on the bed and took of my shirt. I went to the tiny little kitchen and cooked some curry with a large portion of meat. I looked at you and you still were crying, I decided to make something sweet. Chocolate cake, will it be for dessert. I sat down next to you and whispered in your ears if I could feed you. Hmmm, maybe he will like me.

I smiled a bit and nodded,blushing a light shade of pink at the question asked by you.

"U-um...s-sure...if you want..."

I looked around the room,kind of likeing how nice and cozy it felt,I kind of wished my room felt like this...but I lived on the tour bus usually and it wasn't much like a home at all...I really hated the stupid bus,but I would never admit it,cause I know if i did I definatly would be yelled at by the Manager,and that time he would have a reason

*shocked* He.. he looks really cute. How can he trust me so easily? We only met today and for the first time I could feel his sadness that was built up in him for a long time. I kissed his head one more time and grabbed the bowl of curry and began to feed him. I looked deeply in your eyes, every time you took a bite.

I enjoyed the taste of the food,and smiled with every bite,my eyes showing happiness on the outside but sarrow and a bit of despare on the inside.I had learned well how to hide how I truly felt,it was a talent now more then anything,or maybe a Mask...

"It tastes really good!!"

"... I'm glad you liked my cooking... But would you stop pretending?" I can't read his mind, but I can feel his pain.. It makes me feel miserable.. I hope I can cheer him up and find more about this guy.. he surely is a challenge.

I look at you a bit confused and give you a heart warming smile.

"Pretending what?"

I take another bite,giggling a bit when I do

Don't.. Don't smile like that, I get that pain in my chest again. "You are sad... You are with me now, so stop pretending it, I know that you are feeling down, but I'm here now" Yes.. just come in my arms..

"I know you aren't but you will be soon" You know? I'm kind of... How should I see say it? I really like to see people in pain and people who are this willingly to be in my arms are really rare... So... I'm sensetive to almost every touch. I hold you a little too tight, but you hold on even tighter, I look into your eyes and whisper "I will make you feel better, wanna know how?"

"This.." I pinned you down and since my shirt is already off, You can see me perfectly now. I go near by your lips and whisper "I know that you're sensetive..."

I gasped and pushed you off me

"W-what are you trying to do!?"

Pulls the covers of your bed over me,blushing lightly

I looked flustered... There was so many chances.. why is he denying it? I grab your wist and kiss your cheek. "You look cute when you're truelly laughing and not faking it.. it makes me nervous though"

*smirks* "Are you.." Oh...shit, this can't be happening, No.... NO! "Ah...". I scream in frustration and feel this firey sensation. I grab my chest and look down.

"Ugh..." My left eye is starting to change into a scarlet like red color and my right eye is starting to change into a deep light purple color. I feel that my wings are growing and my right wing is white and my left wing is blacker then the night. I try to look up and saw that you were mesmerized but also in shock. I say to you: "Please, keep this a secret." Half_Demon___Half_Angel_by_Sayana666.jpg

This only happens to me, when I'm feeling emotional and all.. This is very rare. I feel actually happy in this form. I always feel like I'm in a horrible pain. I want take Nobu in my arms and fly away, high in the sky. Wh-what should I do? How will he react? Will he still like me? No! He should hate me, he should only feel lust for me! Not love! I.. I can't help it..