Untamed Love (Private 18+) Kira X Yaoilover

KiraMidnight

I knelt down and huged you,blushing a bit and smiled,rubbing your head.

"I got you,I love your wings,they are cute..."

My hand starts gently petting them

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Bakama

You left a burning trail with your fingers, I trembled under your touch. I hugged you back as tight as I could. "Aren't you afraid of me?" Normally the people I encounter, when this happen they immediately run off. But I always track them down and brainwash every single detail they saw. But I guess I wouldn't have to do it with Nobu. "You know what I am, right?"

I giggled a bit and kissed your cheek

"Of course I know what you are,but I'm not scared..."

Smiled kindly and blushes a light pink

"Why would I be?"

Crap... His lips on my cheek felt big and soft. I wanted to know how he will react when I'll kiss him on the lips.... "... I will let you see why you should be afraid for me, but for now you need to rest" He will hate me for this. I'm too horrible for someone who is so innocent and cute. I don't know if Nobu is falling for me.. But I do know that his heart is big and warm. As I layed my hand on your chest, I felt something pound. What is that?

I smiled a bit and nodded.

Laying my head on your chest,listening to the beating of your heart.

Quickly I fell asleep,blushing a bit and smiling.

"Good night..."

I kissed your head and made circles with my fingers on your back. You slept very deep, so that I could hear you breathe. I don't know how I will let him see my dark side. It really is dark for a fragile creature like him. I want him so badly. He gives me this urge that I really can't resist. How is this possible?

After a long while I woke up,sleepily rubbing my eyes and looking up at you.

"Hey...sorry I slept so long...!"

I smiled in a bit of embarassement and looked away shyly

Nobu smiled a bit and nodded.He got up and looked out the window.

Quietly he began singing,to calm himself

I jumped a bit,surprised and startled when your hand went on my shoulder

"Y-you startled me...sorry!"

I gasp and blush at your words,and slightly smiled.

"I want sweet pancakes...if we can get that...?"

I close my eyes a bit

"Only on one condition ..." I hope he will agree to.it.. I've been longing for it since I've seen him.. I gently brush my fingers past your neck and then massage your head. My wings are tingeling a little...

I hug you and whisper in your ear "If you let me fly with you.. and kiss you" There I said it. It really is nerv-racking thing to ask something like this.

I hug you tightly and picked you up, bridal-style. The window was already open and it was large enough for me to fly away. Once when I was outside, I flyed higher and higher. I began to fly towards the country-side.. You was shocked and looked down. Your gaze stopped at a beautiful lake. I began to land a little bit, still enjoying the sensation I get from flying and having you in my arms. You are so fragile and you look so little.. Eventhough you are older then I am. I stopped nearby a tree, you are still in my arms, hiding your face in my chest.

Keeps my face in your chest,having fun when I was flying with you.

"T-that was...so fun!"

My voice was a little shakey,but from excitement

Hmmmm.. that's strange.. when people are in my arms they become weak and sad. I don't know what to think of it anymore. Should I be scared that my dangerouse, manupulative side doesn't have a effect on him at al? Or should I be happy that there is finally someone who doesn't leave me behind, because of my true nature? I grab your face and just look into your eyes. My almost white eyes staring at your brownish-greenish eyes.

"...You forgot the other thing I asked for... After we done that, we can fly again" OH DEAR DEMONS ON EARTH! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME?!!!!! IN THIS FORM... HOW IN DEVIL'S NAME CAN I BE SO HUMAN?!!!! UUUGGGHH it's frustrating me...

Looks at you blushing a bit shyly

"Y-you asked me for a kiss...right?"

Smiling and looking up at you shyly

Yes.. shit... too excited. I feel that warm feeling in my chest again.What the fuck Is happening to me? I look at you and my eyes are glowing and shining very bright. I bring my face closer to yours.

Turns red and smiles a bit,gently kissing his lips.

Slowly I wrap my arms around your neck,keeping our lips together in a shy kiss