I looked back at you and hugged you tightly blushing a bit

"I had no idea what I was....but how do we get down?"

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Bakama

I chuckled, founding it very cute. I hold you tight and flew towards our bed. I let you lay on it carefully and sat next to you. Those eyes looking so big and are full of happiness are looking right through my soul. It made me even blush.. What is really rare.

I look at you and smile

"Your dad is very handsome,I see where you get your looks"

I giggle a bit blushing and I look around,a bit dazed and sleepy

"Hmmm, you think?" Oh, here it goes again.. I kiss your eyes and let you snuggle up to my chest. I stroked your back and hugged you tight. I let your left leg linger wrap around my waist, that way we can cuddle closely. I kissed your head and hummed a song.

I smiled a bit and cuddled close to your warmth.

"I'm so glad I became yours....and you became mine"

I smiled a bit closeing my eyes

"Te amo, angelus" I kissed your lips deeply and massaged your back. Feeling the need to make you sleep very well. I want to hug you every night so bad. I feel that my temperature is pretty high.. Ooops.

I look up at you smiling a bit and I kiss you softly,laying my head back against your chest and quickly I fall asleep.I snuggle close to you happily sleeping against you

Since I don't sleep, I love to hear the beating of Nobu's heart. It's actually calming me down. I love it to have him this close to me. I held you very tightly, refusing to let go of you. I shall wait for you and make you feel good during sleeping.

When the sun rose I stood up and already made some breakfast. I cleaned up the room and took a good shower. It sounded like you finally woke up. I stayed a little longer in the shower then usual.

I sat up sleepily and ate the food you made for me,I was smiling happily and so very excited to be able to stay with you.But realizing that my manager was still mad at me I called him quickly,while you were still in the shower.

"Um...Mr.Manager person...can I come back now?"

As I walked in the living room, shirtless, my hair still wet, I saw that you were on the phone. It made me curious. I wanted to know the person is you're talking to. I went behind you and stood there listening to your conversations.

[Oh yes o.o excuse me] "The three months aren't over. I will offer you then something. Because your tour is cancelled we won't be doing anything special right now. All I can offer you right now is to work as a free-lancer. Come back when you have at least 5 new songs, the deadline is up to you. What do you say?"

I blink a bit in surprise but I get a little mad

"Since when did you become so mean!?Forget it I don't need to sing for you,it isn't hard to find Managers for me,we both know how many tried to get me when I was with you.And for your information I have already written 10 songs!!"

I hung up the phone agitated

"JERK!!"

I felt more sad then angry but I couldn't help the way I was acting.Tears filled my eyes and I whiped them away

"I hope he'll be done showering soon...I need him..."

I mumbled,wanting you by my side

[No problem hehe.Lesson I dont know what number, try hard not to forget what characters you play,teeheehee. Other then that and occassionally controlling the actions of my character,which I don't think you do on pourpose,your doing great =^.^=]

".. I'm behind you." I blinked in confusion. I never saw him THIS mad... I agree that the manager was a completely jerk, my Takuma is very talented. I love him very much. Takuma-san is someone who is always hardworking and passionate when it comes to music. I have my trust in him. I hold your hand and kissed the back of it. "Do you want to talk about it?"

[Well, thank you and gomen when I do that to your characters *bows*]

I tell you everything my Ex Manager said to me...tears streaking my face and quickly I burry my face into your neck crying

"I-I still don't know what I did wrong..."

I whisper quietly

[i don't mind it,you don't do it a lot,but from now on I'll let you know,that was when you role play with others you don't anger them,ok my sweet student?]

I feel bad.. It's my fault that I manipulated the Manager.. But, I didn't control him right now and what I've heard is that almost all the managers are sweet and kind. Except if you are late and disobeying them. "It's alright sweetie. Tell me about it."

[Phewww. Arigato, Kira-Sensei (:]

I kiss your lips passionatly,and blushing lightly

"Forget about it.I just am so glad you're here..."

I cuddle to you happily and smile a bit

I am a horrible lover. ".. I need to tell you something." After I told him this, he will hate me. I did such a horribke thing, I barely ruined his career.

I look at you a bit and smile

"What is it my love?"

I give you a sweet innocent look.My greenish blue eyes shining a bit

As I look into your eyes, my heart stopped. I got this big lump in my throat that I tried to swallow. Your smile... "...Are you aware of what my abilities are?" I... I knew this would come.. I want to murder myself now. I don't want to live anymore. I think I should just die.

I blink in confusion and playfully tackle you,pinning you to the floor

"Yes I know your powers,they don't work on me."

I cuddled to you close

"I promise nothing you say,will make me not love you"

I made you look in my eyes. "But it works on everyone... I... Kinda... Use my powers.... At the manager..." Waiting for the slap, waiting for that bullet. Why isn't it coming? Why do I have to wait so long? Please, let my misery be over soon..

I look at you a bit,and understand what you mean.I deeply and passionatly kiss you

"I knew that already.That was why he snapped on me the first time,but you weren't controlling him this time...he can sometimes be very mean..."