~Let's get to know each other!~

Ridd

So, I wanted to get to know new people, and decided to make this thread for that purpose. You can answer to the questions, or just tell something else about yourself. Anything is fine as long as you tell something.

1. What kind of Yaoi-Fan are you? (for ex. Interests, manga, how long have you been a fan?)

2. Do you rp/write stories/read stories or rp's. If you do, what kind and for how long?

3. What kind of a person are you?

4. Have you got a dark secret? ;) (maybe a fetish, naughty hobby or anything?)

5. Random!

Okay then, let me start!

1. I'm an U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E. Fan. I've read it as manga ever since I first got familiar with Junjo Romantica. Though I soon moved on to more 'dirty' ones, like viewfinder for ex. ;) I wouldn't be able to live without yaoi, and I'll kill every person who dares to try take it away from me. *looks around him suspiciously*

2. I do rp, write, and read. All of them! Smut is my word, since I'm a total pervert so yeah, anything hot and sexy. ;) I've been writing for something like... @%#$!! Can't remember... It's been so long.. -.- roleplaying... For something like 6 years? Not yaoi all the time though.. :D other rp's as well.

3. I'm a total pervert. That's all you need know.

... Ahhah, jokinggg ahe.. So, I'm a very stupid person with odd mind. I also own 9 different personalities. I enjoy roleplaying the most. It's my life. After yaoi and writing of course.

4. A dark secret...? *smirks darkly* if you really want to know... Then... I'm into BDSM, and sometimes can be a total sadist. Of course I'm a perverted seme as well, but can be pretty sadistic at times *another dark smirk*

5. At the moment, I feel like dancing naked in front of some grannies. Actually, I might just do that right now, since I'm bored... *walking*

Now it's your turn (;

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• rainbowman

• Ridd

• Dark Ocean

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
9 different personalities? Sound like from series TARA xD

Okay, I can do this too:

1. Manga. I'm yaoi manga reader. I like anime version too, but mangas are my hobby and I have more pleasure when I read and watch yaoi mangas. And when comics staied on my shelf too xD How long I like yaoi... gosh... mayby not my own life, but since when I have 19 years... then... almost 10 years *o my gosh i'm old* XD

2. I write. Read too but prefer write. Erotic, romantic, boring, normal, crazy stories xD Anything what I want and like.

3. I'm pervert-sama. Nice to meet you :)

4. Dark secret? You don't want to know ;]

5. Sit on my cought and crying because my free day is end soon T_T

Yeah, believe it or not, I'm a veeeery mixed up person when it comes to my personality xD

Another pervert-sama? *bows and shakes hands* Nice to get to know you, soul-friend.

Is your secret that bad? I doubt that. Nothing can scare me off... *smirks*

Well that sucks. I hope that you at least made a good use of you free day and read lots of yaoi, right? ;)

Yes I start read something. I have a lot yaoi mangas, but I haven't time start it yet... Maybe now with cake to company. Only I have this... I like read yaoi with sweet food with me? xDD But because I like write I write a little now. When dark come I'll starting do bad things *muohohoho*

Oh, cake! Sweets go best with hot, spicy yaoi ! (; It's a good balance, right? Another similar trait! ;o You'ren't by any means, one of those 9 personalities of mine? Maybe personality number 3? You sound like him. A lot. ahe... XD

Ohh, bad things. Let me tag along! *winks and joins the evil, loud laughter*

You know people around me don't look at me like a typical persons, because I have other hobbies and mijd thant their have, so 9 personalites, 10, 20... for me is ok xD I'm elastic xD You can be other person everyday lol. Sweet things and yaoi is good balance, yeah ;)

~WE ARE THE weirdos... CHAMPIONS!~ Ahe..

Yeah, well me neither. People look me like I was some kind of freak. At least I'm proud about the fact that I'm a freak! *grins* ...Did I just admit that I'm a freak? Ahe... ~It's so nice to be~A perverted freak~ That sounds good, doesn't it? Should I make a song of it? Okay. *draws a pencil and a notepad from his shelf and starts writing*

I want look at this song xDD If you good person everything is okay, everyones are a freak a little and it is good and okay I think. When someone is evil person is not good.

Peoples must be a little crazy, unfortunately not everyone think the same : )

I agree. People who lack of crazines are going to lose their joy of life. Nothing good will come out of it.. :p

And sadly this world seems to have more bad than good people..

Hahah, you'll be the first one I'll show that song to, my dear XD

Yeah. I'm happy about this song.

Hm... I think is many good peoples on this world, but bad peoples are louder than good.

That just might be true as well. Haven't thought about that possibility before. Ypu're giving me new things to think of even if my head is already full of things.. *puzzled* what a bad good person you are right now. :D

The first one goes for you, and the latter for me. I'm like a wolf in sheep's clothing XD

onion1

1. I'm a yaoi newbie :D I think it hasn't even been a year yet, maybe in a month or so but I'm pretty sure it was around this time of the year last year. ^^

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi started it all for me, I read a review about it and decided to try it out. Little did I know that I'd fall in love with it and with yaoi in

general not too long after. Now I watch yaoi animes, yaoi dramas, yaoi movies, but yaoi mangas occupy most of my yaoi life like if the others were my boyfriends,

yaoi manga would be my husband. :) I read yaoi manga everyday. Scratch that, I read yaoi manga every night. leaf2 It's like my bedtime story or my lullaby. ~

2. Sorry, I don't read or rp. I read yaoi manga every night and there are still so many that I want to read so I'm focusing on reading mangas right now and not

fan fictions but in the future who knows. ;D As for writing, the thought has occurred to me recently but I'm not sure I can dedicate myself to finishing it if

I ever decide to write one (I'm too lazy) so I probably won't.

3. Hahaha!! It's so cool how I can reveal my true self in here :D I'm a complete fraud. On the outside I play this innocent girl who doesn't get green jokes

and knows nothing about lewd things, I don't even curse in front of people but at night I read a shizzload of hardcore yaoi manga and whenever someone

tells a green joke I'm actually the first one to get the joke and sometimes even the only one but I keep it to myself. I, too, have a perverted mind hahaha!! :D

4. I guess being lewd and everything else that comes with being a fujoshi are my dark secrets hehe :D

5. After I post this, I'm going to read yaoi manga then sleep ~

Hey there my fellow pervert, and congrats for stepping out of the closet ! :D

Very nice to meet you, and have to agree on that. Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is totally great. Though I suggest that you would read Viewfinder ;) It's the best of all! Some hotness included... Okay, tons of it.. *wink wink*

Ahhah, it's so much fun pretending to be all good and not knowing anything about those "dark", "naughty" things. Though I guess it's a bit too late for me now. People around me already know about my dark secrets *smirks*

---------

Nice to meet you as well. How are you? :)

Viewfinder, o yeah.... o yeaaaah.... is great! Everyone must read this xDD Na... your dark sekrets are now sekrets now ke ke ke

, right? Every person who reads it, is cursed to loving it and worshipping it for the rest of their lives. That's the power of viewfinder. You better watch out, seriously. It's dangerous.

*joins Tsetsua's laugh* Theye been brought to day light now. xDD

thanks for asking, i am doing ok. i am sick with the flu. but i have been feeling cheerful and hyper today. been dancing like no one is watching. i am bored as hell though. what about you? what have you been doing on yo today? i own six volumes of viewfinder. i have only read three volumes though. i like the yaoi manga i've seen it all.

i am okay. what about you? what have you been doing on yo today?

*laugh with you* xD

I haf free Monday and I was here almost all day and watched various things, but i watched series on my computer too :) Relax day~~

1. What kind of Yaoi-Fan are you? (for ex. Interests, manga, how long have you been a fan?)

I have been a fan for about 8 years now, two friends who are twins got me into it actually lol. I like any yaoi that is beautiful and tragic. I don't like fluff...

2. Do you rp/write stories/read stories or rp's. If you do, what kind and for how long?

Rp, all of my Rp. EVERYDAY RP!!! I love it, I do it, and it's great~ I role play anything dark, vicious, mean, cruel, anything that would cause the uke (Myself) to cry and curl up into a ball to try and protect what bit of sanity he has left...

3. What kind of a person are you?

I am a kind person, I will go out of my way for others to try and be their friend if they are someone that I find good qualities in. If I meet someone I want to be friends with, I will go above and beyond what I should to show I am a friend worth having~

4. Have you got a dark secret? (maybe a fetish, naughty hobby or anything?)

All of the fetishes.... I will Role Play them all Except incest...

5. Random!

I work everyday and I am SUPER fun~

Ah, flu totally sucks~ Have some good rest and read yaoi (;

Ahhah, feeling totally hyper then, huh? You shouldn't dance when in the claws of flu. You might die. Half serious... Ahe..

I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking. Other than the clock being 3am, and that I'm supposed to go to sleep. Yaoi Otaku is keeping me as it's prisoner now... :/ I'm a slave of this forum for eternity..

nice to meet you! And waah! RP totally rules! I just started a few seconds ago, for the first time in a year. And I'm totally up for anything dark too (;

*snickers* any fetishes you say? Interesting~

I'm SUPER fun also. Or at least I think so.. Or thought? I'm not as stupid as to be fooled by myself anymore xD

i had an relaxing day too. i have been spending my day between yo and facebook. nothing really happening in my life right now. just turned 24 on last saturday. spent the day at the local amusement park with my close family.

yeah yo can keep you prisnor for an while. i have been on it all day as well. sadly i havent brought any new yaoi. so i have nothing to read right now. i am just waiting on some people to reply on some roleplays of mine.

- - - Updated - - -

i had an relaxing day too. i have been spending my day between yo and facebook. nothing really happening in my life right now. just turned 24 on last saturday. spent the day at the local amusement park with my close family.

yeah yo can keep you prisnor for an while. i have been on it all day as well. sadly i havent brought any new yaoi. so i have nothing to read right now. i am just waiting on some people to reply on some roleplays of mine.