~Let's get to know each other!~

Ridd

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Chocolate cake for you... okay... I can coo it, but you must proper chocolate bath for me :p

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• rainbowman

• Ridd

• Dark Ocean

, are you? Oh, gotta go change my clothes then. *comes back in a suit*

Ah, gladly. *cuffs your hand into my bed and smirks at you, licking my lips*

Good now?

, ahhah, I'm sure he is ((:

*goes to prepare you a chocolate bath but ends up going to bath himself* lol, sorrry xD

-gives her a red rose- I can be your butler for one day as a thanking for everything.

-- Milady. I should be the one giving you roses *bows and gets the the rose* it is my pleasure.

-- hajimemashite :)

, no worries beautiful, I'm never going to think of you as annoying. And let me tell you something. *bends down to your ear, my lower lip touching your earlobe. I exhale slowly, letting my breath travel down your ear, all the way to your throat and that oh so sexy collarbone. Then I nip at it gently with my teeth before I whisper my secret into your ear in a low tone:* I like talk active girls. *straightens up and winks at you*

@ Ridd : *curve my lips slightly and place my hand gently on your cheek, slide my fingers down to your chin slow, rub you cheek with tips of my finger; suddenly grabbed your collar by force and pulled your face down toward my face until you felt the scent of my breath; Then, I whisper against your lips which was only two millimeters apart from my lips.* Don't regret later, gentleman. *push your chest slightly, make your body away from me, and then smirk at you.* There won't warn you like this again. Instead, I would.... *winks before I walk away."

nice to meet you too :_red_fox 5

and yes it is indeed so much fun to trick them hahaha!! but I think it's also fun if the people around you know about your perverted side especially if they're perverted too :leaf5:

as for Viewfinder, I did try reading it before but got confused with the story so I stopped but I think I'm going to reread it (maybe even tonight) since it seems to be one of those yaoi mangas no fangirl must miss out on ~ ;) If I'm not mistaken, Viewfinder is still ongoing?

I don't forgive you xDD You can bring second bathtub for you. One with white one with dark chocolate *muohohoh*

Hello :D do you like our dark places? ^^

That's why I came here...mmm, nice amphiboly, these "dark places" have too much charm to ignore...I guess I should manifest my dark sides here, too :cuteonion57:

Looking forward to see more reactions from all these people

onion3

you must proper chocolate bath for me :p

Chocolate bath.......strawberries with a whipped cream.......whip - used for tying hands to bed.......wuaaaa, meshiagare....I'm getting hungry...in many ways

onionn5

Let's go! Show your dark site for us ^__^ I give you chocolate if you do that xD

My dark side can't be unleashed recklessly. My imagination goes berserk sometimes and it can lead to a pool of half-dead people suffering from anemia because of the bloody nose

For starters, I'm thinking of a handsome guy with a medium-long raven hair. He's sitting on a bed and is illuminated by silver light from the moon shining through a big window. He has a mysterious aura and kind of lost expression.

His prey comes in that room every night to be bound to the bed of his starving master. As master unbuttons his shirt, he caresses nipples of his beloved prey and gets a bit irritated. As he moves his fingers along the chest of his partner, his long nail slowly makes a bloody line. He concentrates his hot gaze on his blushing partner's eyes saying: "This night I'm going to fill you with my scent and mark you to the extent you won't be able to leave mz side ever again". Almond-coloured short-haired guy under him tried to free his hand to punch this predator. But his hand was stopped, his fingers slipped into the mounth of his master and entagled with his tongue. With following smirk this toungue glided lewdly from chest through neck into the mouth of even more blushing and a little frightened prey. After no oxygen was left to breath, their lips parted for a while and the prey submitted completely to his masters body....

I'm somehow getting wet

, it's very public here...ahe.. XD

, hajemashite.. Hahah, soo desu ne! Karera wa hontouni atsuii!*wink wink*

whoa ! *smirks* you weren't as innocent as I thought that you would be. Liking you akready~ *licks his lips*

Should I put off this gentleman-act of mine?

oh, you should really reread it! It's totally the best. *smirks*

Mm actually I'm not sure. It was 4 months since I last checked on it.

You must listen to the drama CD's as well. (;

, ackk! Again work for me.... XD okay, your wish is my law my lady (;

*steals your cakes and feeds them to his dog*

, I'll think about it, but for now, I'll just unleash my fantasy here

, Nice to meet you too :)