~Let's get to know each other!~

Ridd

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: I hope that
is not kidnapped by some BDSM guys.

and.... escape? Where? Where should I go??? *confuse*

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• rainbowman

• Ridd

• Dark Ocean

, on sunday, I'll come and entertain you for all.these missed days ;)

, oh I'm sure you will darling, and I'm waiting for that *smirks*

, No, I got captured by aliens.... XDDD sorry like I said, I'm really busy... :// REALLY busy... Hate this..

, ahhah, no worries, posted more lessons for you my darling.

*cathces you into my arms and doesn't let you run away* You've been calling me a monster behind my back? You should know that you won't get out of it without a punishment... *smirks darkly, and raises your face to face mine* It's all my pleasure to engulf you right now, right here* *Bends lower, and flashes his sharp teeth slightly before kissing your forehead* *release* punishment done~ all happy and friendly again.

Hello! Oh my gosh, 9 personalities? I don't think I'd be organized enough to keep track ^^

I write, but mostly nonfiction or sometimes, poetry. I'm kind of a terrible fiction writer though, ahaha. I'm trying to practice. :3 I used to RP a long time ago, but I haven't in ages. What do you like best about RPing?

It's nice to meet you! (Sorry, I don't know what else to say) XD

:hamtaro-005 (5):

: (^____^)/ Hi, Rosyyyy. *cuddle cuddle*

: *giggle and hug* Thanks you. Could you please show me the way?

: Oh! *blush and sheepish smile* *Then, cupped your face gently in my hands and study you face thoroughly before I intertwine my hands around your neck and brought my lips closer to your ears and….* Yea….!!! I have got a friend now! *shouted cheerfully into your ears* *release you and sing* I have got a new friend ~
is my friend now ~ dadada…. *jump around with joy to celebrate for having a new friend*

ALL!! I'LL BE PROBABLY GONE FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND, BUT NO WORRIES, I'LL BE BACK ON SUNDAY!

P.S. My jeans got cut by my friend so I'll spend the rest of my life wearing only boxers. :-@

, nothing much. They just raped me.... XD

, xD I know you are. (;(;

, hahah, hey there! :D and nice to meet you!

Well if you've got any non-fics posted here on YO, give me a link? And hahah, Don't worry. I suck at fiction as well XD very badly. Haha! @%%@@%&@#%!! From my sixth personality to you. Nevermind it, I have no idea what it means either... :D

What do I like best about RPing? That would be the fact that I'm able to use my own imagination, and combine it with the other player's creativity. Because of the another player, it differs greatly from story writing. I like to test my own ability in reacting to the other one's actions ((:

No worries. It was a good introduction!

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

XD whoa girl! Calm down! *snaps from his perverted thoughts* okay okay, we're friends, I won't engulf you or try to eat you anymore so CALM DOWN?!! XD you sure are energetic........ Lol.

• Like 1

368965aus9wmushq.gif what did you say?

But..

B-but... ...

Pfft.... I'll just pray for your safe return..

Guess I have to do it alone again yoyo7

Hehe but really, goodluck with your projects ;D

I shall wait for you to be here again + I wanna see that boxers of yours LOL

xD see ya ;D

, You really love using those monkeys? xDD

And yeah, I'm ultimately busy... Sucks.. *sad*

Going to miss you! Pfft.

Ahhah, I'll MAYBE come there tonight, for you *winks* lol

XD they're pink atm. My good friend bought them XD they're toooootally sexy ! ;)

Yeah thanks, see ya! ^^

• Like 1

oh my I totally wanna see that *-* hahaha

that's the first thing I replied on LOL

And yes..

hahaha I'm just checking the monkeys out ;D

I will wait tonight

remember that >8D hoho

:) haha xD

oh I'm guessing it's one of those mangas where its latest chapter isn't cliffhanging and could very well be the last chapter? because I've read mangas like that before :D so what type of yaoi characters do you like best? ones who do BDSM? yakuza? bishie types? :D

I'm afraid you like it... Nice weekend :) When you come back we'd talk about castle xDD

: Jesus....I'm envy you, Ridd, coz' I'm really bad at RPing. First, I though that RP is almost the same to writing a fiction. But, now, I know that it's different. My partner is kind and helpful, but, I have no talent in reacting to my partner. :_red_fox 18

Anyway, *blink blink* I just heard that you said 'you won't eat me'. *confuse confuse* Ridd, I might be as innocent as a sheep but I'm not a really sheep that you can get some meat for a meal. I'm human being like you. So, you can't eat me coz' if you eat me, you will become a man eater. OK?

, oh seems like my little chat over here has been dead ever since I left...? :o How can it be? This is so cruel. My world has been destroyed. *repairing, repairing*

My pink boxers got stolen by a girl at the training.............. I'll get them back tomorrow, hopefully. She lost her own panties and I borrowed her mine. Didn't wear anything under my jeans for the past 2 days. xD

, well let's just say that I can't remember at all xD And hmmh... My preferred yaoi characters? Well BDSM is a total love. But their looks.. Well I like beautiful and handsome men, not girly, cute ukes, because they don't turn me on the slightest bit. A man has to be a man.

, I'm back milady! *smirks* Have you been a good girl when I was gone? You didn't tease anyone, did you? :D How're you? I'm currently trying to check out all the almost 20 notifications I have in my inbox.... *sighs*

, no worries, no-one can be excellent when they've just started, and I'm sure that you know it. ((: Just keep practicing! It's always useful, and there is no other way to get better lol. I'm sure that you can learn lots of things from your partner, and also don't be afraid to ask questions from him/her, or the other more advanced rpers.

*LMFAO* you're seriously killing me here.... Aaahw, cute little sheep. *pats your head* You sure talk a lot, even some so random stuff that I can't keep up with your pace soon anymore... Ahhah, but yeah, eating you in another way my dear *grins* Though I already gave up on that plan. You're my cute little sheep from now on. (LOL) XD

How're you btw?

Hm... good girl... I don't know what you mean. I never been good girl XDD But I clean my donuts paradise, because I think
come on donuts sometimes. And I clean basement because
said it mess xD

XD

, thought so~ Bad girl ;) Yeah, but what about the master bedroom? I bet that it's a mess in there too .... Hmmmh... Maybe I'll go and clean up my tools in my room of pain as well. Just in case that I get a guest . *smirk*

oh my. I think that was the girl I sent to grab your boxers lol yea, everything's quiet when you're not around D: told ya I'll miss ya ;)

: So, I'm Ony the Sheep, then. *giggle* I'm fine and reading your Japanese Lecture. Sheepy Ony is studying. ^_^

Anyway, thank for your suggesting for rp. I guess, I should have tried harder. *rolled up my sleeve*

Master bedroom hm... you know I hide there my plate with spagethi. Did you find this? ;> And... a little gift for you of course ;]

And what your eyes see here? xD

, i see that you missed me so much which makes the basement so boring without me xD

*stares at @
for a second with a raised eyebrow. Then goes back to his plays inside the room of pain*

*shivers* Damn. The ol brow o' doom gets me every time.