~Let's get to know each other!~

Ridd

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I didn't know there was a problem. That's quite hard of a problem. D'ya know what exactly happened?

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• rainbowman

• Ridd

• Dark Ocean

- Key posted a thread about it. It's actually above the screen.

Here - click

That's quite hard of a problem. Didn't know cuz I was very busy and I don't have fb or twitter. How're ya, btw? And who's Ridd?

Ridd is the one who started the thread xD

Yea it's a hell week for YO members.

But It's great to be back :)

I'm good btw. You?

Where are you now?

Back here in London. As expected, my father would punch me after I get back.

so you got punched huh.

What's the plan now?

You can PM me if you like :)

Cold. And you? You send me link on pm earlier, but because YO problem I don't know what it was - -

Been busy. Didn't know there was a problem, good thing when I logged in it's working. How's everyone here?

Don't you think life is cruel sometimes?

No @_@ I want my stomach all and full of cookies like now @_@

• 1 month later...

Huh, this is interesting. Okay, if somebody is interested, here’s a bit of my life. Heheh… :}

1. What kind of Yaoi-Fan are you? (for ex. Interests, manga, how long have you been a fan?)

I‘ve been a fan for a year. Everything started when I tried to watch Sekai ichi Hatsukoi and I simply like it. After that I’ve seen Junjou Romantica and Gravitation. To be honest, I haven’t found a very amazing yaoi anime that would blow my mind away yet. But I’ve read in my life tons of good yaoi mangas that were really worth my time. Actually I like when the story is full of realistic pain, when it has philosophical and psychological aspects, has something unique, unseen. In fact, it can be even a total cliché. If I like it, I’ll watch it. In general, I’m fine with everything as long as the story itself is entertaining for me in one or another way.

2. Do you rp/write stories/read stories or rp's. If you do, what kind and for how long?

Oh, I love writing and reading. I started to write and to read when I was just a little annoying midget. I like to write and to read even now. However I am not very good in role playing. I tried once, but it was a total fail. I don’t want to remember that. I guess I am better off on my own, when it comes to stories.

3. What kind of a person are you?

Ah. I’m a unique person in my own way. I’ve good and bad sides. Some people I love, some I adore, some I hate. I’ve complexes, which I try to overcome little by little. I always try new things. Then I make decisions on my own rather than listening to others. In the beginning I can seem to be very interesting, but when people start to know me better they get bored of me and find somebody else. Then I find someone else, too. Sometimes it happens that somebody becomes boring to me for no reason. Then I ignore this person. After that the cycle goes on and on like some kind of cursed melody. It’s always like that for me. I guess that’s why I like to live in this world. Hahaha.

4. Have you got a dark secret? (maybe a fetish, naughty hobby or anything?)

Why yes. My current dark secret is my love for yaoi. Hahhaha xD

5. I like Rin and Len Kagamine the best. I would love to go to their concert. Also, I hate onions and I love myself the most. *Laughs*

Maybe he's still abducted by the aliens D8

cool, nice to meet you. Very interesting indeed.

Hello

Yes, I think he is with Aliens now. Maybe he like it and he is a king of Aliens now T_T