~Let's get to know each other!~

Ridd

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

ah, too bad :/ lol, yeah. That's gona be one heck of a long while. I'm currently only starting my rping, since I just came back here yesterday. Seema like I'll be recruiting for th next few days.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• rainbowman

• Ridd

• Dark Ocean

e have you made your recruiting thread yet? I like doing hardcore parings and dark plots.

, yeah, I made one. It's Triad vs. Yakuza, from recruitment -section. If you want to check it out.

Hello

and
something dark doing here? ;D

I think I'll join

1. What kind of Yaoi-Fan are you? (for ex. Interests, manga, how long have you been a fan?)

I like mangas...tragic yaoi would be good. How long...err...just several weeks ago

2. Do you rp/write stories/read stories or rp's. If you do, what kind and for how long?

Nope...I listen...coz i have some gay friends (boys and girls)

3. What kind of a person are you?

Most of my friends said "Aizen, you're a cold person and have a stay-away-from-me aura around you. But strangely I always feel like I can talk to you about anything and I feel more comfortable to be myself when I'm with you" and because of it, I got many troubles related to jealousy. Owh yeah...I like classic and elegant things

4. Have you got a dark secret? (maybe a fetish, naughty hobby or anything?)

I like shibari with gags

5. Random!

I can't define my own self

ahe.... Nope, I can't see anything dark here, can you,

? *laughing secretly*

, A several weeks? So you're a total newbie then? Welcome to the hot world of Yaoi!

Ohhhh! gags! *smirks*

Nice to meet you, and have fun here during your stay! (;

a

I think so ^^

Totally...but I think it escalated quickly

Yeah...gags

Very nice to meet you too. I'll have fun for sure

stop being an creeper and lurking into my chat with ridd. we can always ditch you and go talk in pms you know.

I call Tsetsua out on his creepy behavior in an rude way. Thinking about going to pms after all. Acts like we are up to nothing. The look of boredom clearly stated on my face. Yawns then turns my attention back on you. "I reviewed your recruitment thread. I think there is too much of the same stuff going on with your sub characters. I usually like putting my characters through stuff but getting turned into an personal slut i not somthing I want for my characters. I might refer to gang rape in the past of my character but never get too detailed. THere are parts of the plot I like and some others that I dont. I have an yuzuka son character already. If you put your plot through another draft or two with the intendion of persnalizing it for me then send the final draft to me in an pm, only then will I consider roleplaying with you."

- - - Updated - - -

stop being an creeper and lurking into my chat with ridd. we can always ditch you and go talk in pms you know.

I call Tsetsua out on his creepy behavior in an rude way. Thinking about going to pms after all. Acts like we are up to nothing. The look of boredom clearly stated on my face. Yawns then turns my attention back on you. "I reviewed your recruitment thread. I think there is too much of the same stuff going on with your sub characters. I usually like putting my characters through stuff but getting turned into an personal slut i not somthing I want for my characters. I might refer to gang rape in the past of my character but never get too detailed. THere are parts of the plot I like and some others that I dont. I have an yuzuka son character already. If you put your plot through another draft or two with the intendion of persnalizing it for me then send the final draft to me in an pm, only then will I consider roleplaying with you."

How are you my darling? Sorry that I was gone for so long. Net stopped working... -.-" I'll throw the machine out of the window soon. It just wont obey me.. *grits teeth*

But yeah, how has your day been? Doing any crazy stuff lately?

+ if I remember it right, today you didn't have a day off, right? So how was work? (:

P.S. I've still not rested at all. Staying up for 38 hours straught is pretty hard... zzzZ though I still have enough energy to post on YO lol xD

ahhah I think you got it wrong, I just sent the link so that you could see the plot I made. I'm already playing that plot with someone (: but if we find a plot that satisfies us both, maybe we can give it a try then~ some day (:

Hello. Wow, so I respect your energy then XD What a bad net, maybe it's aliens cause *sorry many movies about aliens* ;) I hope your energy still be work, but remember about one hour sleep xD I have work today, yes, you good reember and I have a little flood today... ekhem... it's not my fault but it was a little crazy... now I think about things which I lying on radiator... I'm afraid their change into fire. Hm... my bad aura O_O How your day pervert-sama? ;>

hello there sweetie, joining us as well? (:

XD you're scaring me hey! I just read a book about aliens making themselves the clones of some people, and then killing those humans afterwards... Creeping me out, how could you know I thought about aliens also? Our perveted minds must be connected in someway, hmm... :D

XD some crazy stuff you've been trough/thinking XD almost feeling bad for you. Or then not.. Feeling envious because my day wasn't as fine. -.-

This shitty crap of a headache doesn't leave me alone, and I'm feeling really tired. I've been studying writing, and writing role playing guides/tips to the rp-section. Nothing much, just being lazy~*grins*

cool! And I'm not trying to scare you away or anything, but watch out. It might get a bit dirty when it's me and Tsetsua on the same thread... *grins*

But you're very welcome to step in ! (; How're you doing btw? Oh, and guess it's time to go to answer our rp soon. The net fell earlier so I wasn't able to do it before this.

I can be just as dirty ;)

And as for how I'm doing.....well after breaking up with my girlfriend and Seme not so good...but I think I will be ok...

And as for our role play,take your time,cause I have work in about 47 minutes

Ahh, not so good I suppose.. :/ Feeling sorry now..

*Gives you a handecrief to sneeze on*

+ Well maybe I post it later on comp then. Since it's a bit hard to do it on mobile.

I know this book about you wrote... omg, I was so scery this @_@ I like alien's history, but some stories are really creepy... brr. Buu I hope tomorrow will be better. Your writing studies are something fascinating for me, because I love write. And read to xD *give you coffee and piece of cake to tired* My sister cook cake and I feel hungry when I feel this smell *dieeee*

Hi ^^

1. What kind of Yaoi-Fan are you? (for ex. Interests, manga, how long have you been a fan?)

The zealot fanatical kind, I wouldn't lie in court if I had to sware of Absolute Obedience, Sex pistol hell even koisuru boukun I use to hate yaoi -flinches to prepare for oncoming potatoes- but a friend intervened and I love it now. I watch animae but really want to get into the BL dramas..the guys on them look just -suppresses scream-

2. Do you rp/write stories/read stories or rp's. If you do, what kind and for how long?

I wrote a romeo and Juliet FF that had Paris and Romeo hook up for my alternate story at school but that's about it....I new t5o fanfiction but when I stop portraying charecters with OOC and finish my story with something more original then "and they all had happy buttsex the end" I might post some stuff.

I prefer reading other people's stuff so I'll happily read any thesis, novel or smut that shoved in my face or unwantedly read at weddings ^^

I roleplay....half-heartedly.

3. What kind of a person are you?

The typical eccentric millionaire minus the owning money part

4. Have you got a dark secret? (maybe a fetish, naughty hobby or anything?)

I bake erotic goodies that look more then deformed elephant heads now ^^

5. Random!

............-jumps out window.

, HI -waves in a dorky overly flamboyant manner- thought i'd join in

Hello both of you

hello, interesting person!

You seem like you fit in well with us crazy-asses. *wide grin*

Give me a link to one of your rp's, want to check out your style! (;

+ hey, maybe I should force my sister to bake them for me. *picks up pen and paper and starts making a forcing-plan, humming 'happily'*

P.S. You don't want to hear me humming. It'll kill your ears... Ahe..

Let me try too! *jumps out of the window after 'yourstalker', and after a minute, comes up and repeats with an excited smile on his face* "Didn't hurt much! Only few bones broken. Try it everyone, it's cool!"

*jumps again and dies* okay, don't try to do it from the top of a storey-block house. You'll end up like me. (Don't try this at home,

! )