• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• OnyxAriezz

• Parafet

• mangotango

Dinosaurs

Gah! Please don't tell anyone that I think Kōgami X Ginoza is a better pairing than Kōgami X Makishima.

Edentata

An order of mammals characterized by the absence of teeth or the presence of simple prismatic, unspecialized teeth with no enamel. Examples: true anteaters, armadillos and sloths

Meanie. >:

Spheniscidae

Are a group of aquatic, flightless birds living almost exclusively in the southern hemisphere, especially in Antarctica. That is PENGUINS

I thought you can read minds? You should already know. =P

enroll

I wanna be a vet thats why I am giving exams these days...and I dont know the things you write *urgh*-disappointment-

Labrador

I see. Well yeah, I like animals in general. I lol'd a bit after reading your post about whispering Oppa Gangnam Style.

trailer

oh yeap best song for random dancing at random times...(I do that all the time.anywhere with anyone) wow I am indeed crazy :hamtaro-005 (4):

Ribosome

large and complex molecular machine, found within all living cells, that serves as the primary site of biological protein synthesis

You seem too energetic for a zombie. o_O

Egalitarian

The Sarmatians were an Iranian people of the classical antiquity period, flourishing from about the 5th century BC to the 4th century AD

I just re-watched King Arthur (because I love Tristan) because I've been watching Hannibal on TV (two of the actors from KA are in Hannibal), and they were Sarmatians (in that particular version of the movie) so that's the only reason I mentioned it XD