• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• OnyxAriezz

• Parafet

• mangotango

Timeline

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I never took philosophy (should have) but I know what you mean. Good teachers make all the difference

Forbidden

I got a lot more out of a Shakespeare class I took when it was taught by a former actor than when it was taught by a lit professor XD Same subject, but completely different outlook on things I guess? It was interesting xD

Ozone

Yeah I can imagine. And that's awesome, you got an actual actor taught you Shakespeare plays.

Euphoric

Yeah, definitely interesting. He was really enthusiastic about it, which made all of us enthusiastic XD

When I was in college I dated an actor (stage actor, mostly Shakespeare) and we used to get into these little fights about Shakespeare. Actor vs. lit major... it was entertaining.

Energy - Yay! Y revenge

Sounds cute. How do you usually spend your dates?

Youth

LOL

and your Y revenge XD

Oh gosh, I haven't really dated since then. Usually just hanging out, or going to get food (I love food). Typically I end up laughing like crazy. It's nice when you can just crack up at/with the other person XD With the actor-guy, he was always doing a show or something, but I think we still had enough time to laugh and have fun (even though we'd battle over the strangest things, like Shakespeare. I mean, who does that?!) How about you?

Lyre

Mostly the same as what you do. If we're not hanging out in her house, we usually spend picnic in parks. Usually, she'd force me to jog with her. She's a dancer and she's the athletic type. Then we when get tired, we just sit down and watch kids sail their kites in the air.