• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• OnyxAriezz

• Parafet

• mangotango

Requiem

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
That sounds quite nice actually. Also, I haven't flown a kite in forever! That's pretty cool. And I have a friend who is athletic, and whenever I hang out with him I feel I should go running (he ran cross-country in high school) and I hate running >.

Lyrics

I don't like running either. I prefer snacks and dessert. Luckily, I don't get fat. xD

But I admire people who work out and do their best to stay in shape. I wish I have their stamina.

Tender

Metabolism. BANZAI!

Maybe you should. You're still studying. A bit exercise might help keep nerve cells active. But don't quote me on it. I'm not a medical expert.

Revive

I've been thinking about swimming... that's a pretty good workout (plus, no running involved) XD

Erase

Swimming is a complete exercise. Go for it! I love the water.

Elusive

Yay for whole body workouts! I agree. I enjoy doing laps (although when I was a kid, I used to pretend I was in the ocean discovering sea creatures) XD

EYE

Wow, you're up early. But I'm not complaining. Haha. I used to do that too. We also had some sort competition where someone will toss a coin in the pool, then we'd race and dive who can get it first.

Edible

Haha yeah I woke up at like 6 this morning... too much going through my head, and lots of stuff to do (cleaning and such) XD Oh we used to do that, too! Sometimes I'd drop my goggles, which was a bit of a pain since they'd usually sink and I'd try to use my toes to pick them up xD

EVE

That's kinda usually. Don't people usually do the cleaning on weekends? I know what you mean about the goggles. That's I learned not to wear them and relay on just my naked eye.

Endorse

Yeah, it's an extra day off... usually Mondays are all work, but I got lazy and decided to wait to do my cleaning. Just too lazy ^^; I have a hard time opening my eyes underwater, at least in a pool... hurts too much :/