Post A Word Starting With The Last Letter X

Key

EWE (Hurray for 3 letter words!)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oh right. It's Memorial Day! It's more painful in the beach. Coz you know, salt water. Oh btw. I'm not really an expert swimmer. I just know the basics and how to float.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• OnyxAriezz

• Parafet

• mangotango

Elate

XD

It is indeed! I'm not an expert either... I just know the basics from school when we had to take swimming XD

Envelope (cause I think I'm British)

Oh you got formal swimming lessons? I was forced to learn on vacations. Coz, if I don't Imma get bullied by my older cousins.

Escape

Haha

it was a mix of lessons and random pointers from our teacher. She was more of a gym teacher than an instructor, but it was required that we take the swimming portion. Of course, when I took it, it was the middle of winter and we had to run between the school buildings with wet hair (this was in high school) O_o Cousins/family are "great" like that, right? xD

Elate

Middle of winter? Gah! I dun liek the cold. That'd be torture for me. I remember me and I friends wen to the beach. But we forgot to check on the weather forecast. So we were having and eventually, it started raining. So my friends didn't mind the rain and were still having fun in the water. I didn't want to go back alone, so I stayed with them. After a while, one friends cried, "Hey what's wrong with you? You're all purple!" Cut the long story short, she was kind enough to help me find my way back to our rooms and stayed with me till I fell asleep.

EDIT

Forgot to tag

Invite

Haha. I knew I should thought of another word that doesn't end in O. Kulet mo