You have to present your masterpiece,

which describes love between two males.

It's up to you how you will interpret 'First School Day',

so show us your imagination!

.:: Rules ::.

Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words.

Only stories are accepted, no poems.

The story must be rated as for 16+

No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse.

Love must be between two males.

Title of the story is up to you.

Post the finished work on this thread.

Read the rules once again.

.:: Prizes ::.

.. 1,500 points for all that applied

.. 5,000 points for the winner + a Manga cover card from the iShop

.:: Deadline ::.

Stars: 13.04.2013

Ends: 13.05.2013

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NanaNtingki

• Saga

• OnyxAriezz

Yeah, I'm done........

Dedicated to the first day I joined here @ YO

For my first & best friend here @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:)

And for sure, My Beloved LP ^_^

Oh My...................

Please, mom…. I don’t wanna go to school today!!!

Leave me alone, ok?

I’m not ready now….

I feel like the alien in town now, mom……..

Noooooooooooooo…………………..

That’s just my thought because now, I’m on the way to school…

New job for my mom, new school for me.

Because of my mom, she doesn’t want to share her husband to my dad’s new wife.

That’s why she and I are too far away from there!

What should I say?

How could I start?

The Asian boy like me with poor English knowledge has to study in the International School here right now!!

Will the new friends laugh at me?

Will they think I’m crazy to be here?

Will they be my friends?

Will they dislike me?

Will they………………………..?

A lot of questions are spinning around my head….

Hi my friends,,…

My name is Din….. I am from Thailand.

Oh, no no,.. I have to say ….. Oh I am Din..

Ehhh?

If the first time, my teacher taught that I must say like this,

Please call me Din, Thailand is my beloved country. I am glad to know all of you.

Please take care of me, thank you!

Perfect, that’ll be my script today, BINGO!!!

Right now, my mom’s gone…..

I’m standing here in front of the fence of the school…..

How big is this Miracle School?

Fighto!!!

Time to see new friends now >________

What to begin??

Ohhh, my script.. I forgot to take a note!!!

My heart beats like a BIG DRUM now….

Now all around me, blond hair boys!!!!

Their eyes really like dolls in the department store!! ---_________---

First period is the introduction time…

Teacher Greg wants us to know each other by asking what did we do along the school breaks…

Yeah, I see someone who is from different places like me.

There is an Indian boy with his white gown here, too!

And the boy who sits next to me, he always smiles and talks to everyone.

Top is his name, I hear somebody calls him like that.

He looks really cool and nice to talk to.

Teacher Greg wants him to be my buddy because he is the class leader in this classroom.

I am new student, he can take me to anywhere around this school.

-----------------------------------

Top : Do you like Linkin Park?

Din : O_o How do you know?

Top : I read from your profile “How do you know America”? You wrote that you like LP, ne~?

Din : Yes, they are my idol.

Top : Me, too. And you can join my band if you want to.

Din : Really, but I can’t play any instruments.

Top : Can you sing?

Din : Yes, I can sing all of Linkin Park songs.

Top : Great, so welcome to the band, we are looking for the vocalist, Din!

Din : Top, my English is poor and I cannot stay up late after school.

Top : No problem, my house is not far from you, our band rehearse there, ok?

Ohhh?!?!?!

It could happen?!?!?

Top invites me to be a member in his band!?!?!

And he gives me his hand for shaking as a commitment!!!

Wow, his hands are so soft & tender >/////

My heart beats too loud again….

Will he hear it???

I’m wondering……………………..

Ring, ring, ring~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wake up, Din!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are late!!!!!!!!!!

See me within 10 minutes, go to shower, go!!!!!!!!!

Oh my……………..

JUST A DREAM?!?!?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

MY FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL~~~~~~~

I’m dead right now!!!!!!! :hamtaro-005 (21):

• Like 1

I love these contests. My story's called 'Not So Bad'

Not So Bad

He hated this school, and it was only his first day. The teachers were monotonous, the students dull, and the lessons weren't anything new.

Jake cursed to himself as he filed into his Advanced Calculus class. Why the hell did his mom have to remarry? Why was he stuck in ass-backwards, hotter-than-hell Texas instead of Rhode Island where he belonged?

And his Senior year, too.

What an eighteenth birthday party he'd had last week. Telling all of his friends—guys he'd known all of his life—that he was moving to Texas and not coming back.

He'd been pissed off ever since they got here.

Jake sauntered to Mr. McDade's desk, handing the balding man his schedule.

"Hm, alright. Welcome to Texas Tech High school, son. Sit anywhere you like."

At least he didn't introduce him in front of the class, thank God.

Jake sat near the back, barely watching as the other students filed in, glanced at him and took their seats.

He must have been out of it, because he missed the tall, dark-haired male until he slid in the seat beside him.

"You the new guy?"

Jake's eyes nearly popped when he saw him. Shit, he was hot. His eyes were like Ian Somerhalder's. And his body…taut, tight and athletic beneath his muscle shirt and low-rider jeans. He looked like a model for Calvin Klein.

"Yeah," Jake said, trying to be casual. "I'm Jake."

"Chris," he drawled in a deep, sexy voice.

They didn't say anything else while Mr. McDade droned on about Absolute Convergence and Cavalieri's Principle. When class ended, Chris stopped Jake before he could leave.

"You got lunch this period?" Chris's grin was killer.

Jake nodded. Lunch was the furthest thing from his mind.

"Let's go together."

"Yeah. Sure."

Chris pointed down the hallway. "I gotta take a piss. You mind?"

Not. At. All.

Jake followed Chris, and damn he couldn't keep his eyes off him. The jeans were low enough that he could see the dark waistband of his Andrew Christian briefs. His shirt was so tight that his thick chest and washboard abs were almost visible.

It really should be illegal to look this good.

"Like what you see?" Chris chuckled.

Jake shrugged, not embarrassed about being caught staring. "Yeah."

They finally reached the men's restroom, which was dark and empty, filled with chipped stalls and black painted walls.

Chris locked the door behind them, and barely a second later, his body was pressing Jake's against the wall. His mouth crushed his, tasting like root beer. He smelled good, too. Like soap and clean sweat.

"What if someone comes in?"

"No one skips lunch down here. Don't worry."

Jake didn't. His hands were all over Chris, caressing his torso, cupping the male's heavy erection while they tasted each other's mouths.

Chris groaned as he undid his pants and pulled free his hard erection. "Make me come. I'll return the favor, promise."

Jake wrapped his hand around the thick shaft and stroked him up and down, his grip tight. Chris's moans and soft pants against his neck were like sweet music to his ears. He pumped him faster, watching as those hips thrust fluidly into his hand until it was covered in hot seed.

He was still hard and ready for round two. Wow.

Chris grinned and kissed him hotly, tugging at his lower lip before he pulled away. "My turn."

As the raven-haired male spun him around to face the wall, Jake sighed in relief.

Maybe moving here wasn't so bad, after all.

• 3 weeks later...

hmm...because my post was gone so i'll post my story once again..

but yeah...i think it's more than 600 words >.>

Different Person

I just moved in here. There’s nothing much I know about this place. Mom forced me to go with her since she and Dad broke up already. If you ask me, maybe I better to live alone rather than to live with Mom. I don’t know what I’m gonna do at my new school today, besides I’m not really good to get attach with others. Maybe because of my past memories that make me sick with the people’s attitude. Mom said my new school is the best school in here. Hmm… maybe she should think the best school isn’t suit for me if she know the real me.

“A new school is just such a pain…” said the boy as he scratched his head.

That boy arrived at his new school. It’s huge just for a school. That boy heading to his class. His eyes reflected that he doesn’t interest with his new school. The teacher introduced him to the others.

“Hi, I’m Matsumoto Ritsu.” He’s really good looking with his glasses, a calm expression and his polite attitude so no wonder all the girls began to chattered about him. Ritsu sat next to the window. While the lessons the girls stared at him. It’s like there’s a magnet inside him that makes their eyes keep staring at him.

‘Really…. You better to not staring at me!’ Ritsu felt so annoyed but he didn’t express it on his face. His face still looked so calm with his glasses. He felt so bored, there’s no passion inside him. He always doing this. Being so polite and kind in front of the others. If just they know the real him maybe they will stay away from him right away. That’s all the people do, just get closer with someone who looks so kind and stay away from someone who’s bad.

The girls came to him when the lunch time started. He already used to it and he know how to get away from them. Just a few second he can make to escape from them. He walking around the school for looking some quite place, so they wouldn’t bothering him again.

“Ah, looked what I found!” He lean his body on the trees and closed his eyes. “Really… They’re just such a pain.” Without he noticing, there’s a boy who heard it.

“I don’t know you have two personalities.” Ritsu get caught up when he heard someone else voice. He looked at the boy. He looks so beautiful and he sure has a girl face. If he’s not wearing a boy uniform, Ritsu would notice him as a girl.

“Are you not mistaken to wear an uniform today?” said Ritsu as he chuckled. Looking Ritsu like that makes the boy getting so annoyed.

“They’re like you so it’s not strange they will get closer to you.” Ritsu always heard that so he wouldn’t get a shock.

“And they will stay away from me when they know my black side, rite? It goes for ya too.”

“You’re wrong! No…maybe you’re right but not everyone doing that kind of things. And for me, I’m not that kind of person!”

“Ha-ha… Really?! Are you sure about that, little girl?” said Ritsu as he walked away. There’s a hand that stopped him. That hand feels so small than Ritsu’s hand and it feels so warm.

“I’m really sure about it!” There’s something different in that boy’s eyes, something that Ritsu himself didn’t sure about it. That boy’s really confidence when saying that and makes Ritsu smiled at him as said “Prove it to me, little girl.”

“I’ll prove it to you and my name is Fujiwara Rei, not a little girl.”

Ritsu just smiled when heard that. Really… It’s his first day in school and he got himself in this kind of situation but he didn’t think it’s bad. He found Rei an interesting boy and he looking forward for him to prove his words. In Ritsu’s heart, he hopes Rei is different with the others and not lied to him and will always stay next to him with the black side inside him.

First Day of School ~ Hope you guys enjoy ^^

Mark stared at the darkly intense boy that was sitting in the classroom all alone and thought “This is my chance!”

This was Mark’s first day of high school, which was coming to an end (even though he was going to 18 very soon, this was his third high school in less than 2 years because he kept getting into fights because he looked “gay”, which he was but nobody else should get to think they could bully him for it) and that morning, he had caught sight of the most gorgeous Latin American teenager from the minute he had entered the school grounds. He had been pleased that as luck would have it, he was in all the same classes as this teenager but hadn’t found a good opportunity to speak to him in private. The teenager was the captain of the track and field team and he never seemed alone, mostly girls went to the track to ogle him as well and it didn’t sit well with Mark that he might get lumped in with those stupid silly girls so he had deliberately made himself stay away from him when he was running earlier. It had been sweet torture. Gazing at the black haired, golden skinned, body ripped teenager right then Mark realised that lust had taken hold and so had fantasy, which he indulged in right that second as he paused at the classroom door.

The fantasy goes like this: He went in. The boy looks up from where he is looking outside from his window seat, piercing Mark with his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, his soft pouty lips curve into a smile of welcome and invitation and he will say, “I’ve been waiting for you. I had hoped you would come here before going home.” “Why?” Mark felt compelled to say in his fantasy and his heart would beat faster at the anticipation of his reply and the boy would say, “Because I have been watching you watching me when you thought I wouldn’t notice and knew you were the same as me, with the same interests.” Then he would get up from his place and kiss Mark with a passion that would make Mark hard with desire and forget all logic and reason, like the fact they were still at school and there was a risk they could get caught. He would kiss him along his jaw and neck, so close to Mark’s body himself that it would give him the chance to left up the school shirt to caress and grope the smooth yet toned body of the athlete as he had been fantasying about all day.

Mark sighed dreamily for a moment, enjoying his fantasy in his mind, before reality intruded by sounds of teen laughter coming from down the hall. He couldn’t allow himself to be caught gawking and yet at the same time, allow this opportunity to pass either because he didn’t know when he would get another.

Taking a deep breath, Mark squared his shoulders and went inside with, what he hoped would be, a warm smile.

I would like to join. I Hope you enjoy my story ^^

I Have Always Loved You

Standing there in front of the window of his room gazing outside, wasn't moving a muscle which made it hard to figure out if he was a flesh or a statue. Patrick was wishing not to go to school, he has always preferred to be distant and to be left alone so the first day was always the hardest, he let out deep sigh and had a shower before wearing his uniform.

Patrick was an average guy in everything and he used to hide his eyes behind the glass of his glasses to not let anybody read inside his soul, he arrived school and without talking to anybody he chose that far desk beside the window at the right corner of his class, he started to read the book he brought with him, it captured him that he didn't feel anybody around him till he heard that voice, it stole him from his little world that remained between the lines, he lifted his eyes to look at the owner of the voice but when their eyes met, he wasn't able to say a single word, he just drowned into the other's eyes quietly but his heart wasn't quiet at all"Could it be ..him?" he thought to himself not believing his own eyes, for Ethan, he was curious why Patrick chose that far desk and didn't recognize him at first but after a deeper look, his eyes widened and went quiet for few seconds wondering if it was really Patrick.

Patrick left the class fast heading to the rest room to hide from Ethan, he hit the wall by his fist "Why?Why is this happening again?!" he didn't expect that Ethan was following him, he slammed the door opened and looked over at Patrick gasping before stepping closer towards him and laid his right hand on Patrick's left cheek caressing it by his thumb and staring into his eyes " Why you always run away from me? you did this before three years ago but i didn't stop you, now i won't. Do you remember?" Patrick's heart beats were louder and faster, his body was trembling"How could i forget?". Ethan got even closer that Patrick was able to feel the other's breathes on his face "Then answer me, Patrick. Why did you run away before even without knowing my answer?", Patrick looked away to avoid eyes contact " I was scared to be rejected by you." Ethan stepped even closer that their lips were barely touching and whispered an inch far from Patrick's lips "Silly.. You have wasted so long time" .

Patrick didn't know how to react when he heard that from the person he had always loved so he just whispered his name eagerly holding all meanings of love into it" Ethan.." , Ethan laid his finger on the other's lips "Shush..." then he wrapped his left arm around Patrick's waist pulling him close to press his body against his that nobody would be able to distinguishes their heart beats , he laid his right hand on the back of Patrick's neck pressing his lips against the his taking his breathes away on a long deep kiss, Patrick clutched Ethan's shirt and closed his eyes melting between the other's arms before Ethan pulling back and whispering "I Have Always Loved You.."

Tried an unorthodox approach. Hope this works out, but then I'm awkward anyway.

Call Me Subtle

"Are you using condoms?" Sam demands, the instant she pulls CJ out of the class and into the safety of an office where hopefully she'll be safe. Oh god please tell her that she isn't going to fuck this up and fuck it up badly. She really wants to be able to drive home and not have to call for a tow. Or end up in the hospital. "Please tell me you're using condoms."

"Excuse me?" CJ says, and holy shit, it should not be awkward spelling out the Birds and Bees for a student who is bigger, taller, and probably has seen more trouble than she ever will, but it is.

"Bear with me," she says, "Not exactly expecting to have this talk on the first day of school." She scrambles through the drawers and comes up with a fistful. "I think they're still good, but I don't buy these."

"What are you-?" He almost drops the condoms, looking utterly confused and somewhat humiliated. Sam feels for him. She probably wouldn't make a great parent either.

"I want you to know that sex is a natural thing, and it's great that you're having it, but you should have it safely." She has a few more things to say about the student that CJ was trading spit with a few minutes ago, but she's going to shut up because probably Aaron won't appreciate that. And probably Aaron's uncle who is the chairman of the board won't appreciate that either.

CJ just looks at her. It probably wouldn't have had the same effect if he wasn't six foot tall, and a member of the football team.

"Ms. C, it's great and all," he says gently, pressing them back into her arms in a way she's forced to hold onto all of them and take them back. "But you don't have to give this to me."

"Nonono," she insists. "Even if it's not penetration, you still need to use protection. Sex is sex."

"Seriously," he says, "I had the sex-ed classes. I have access to the internet. I know. It's fine."

She opens her mouth.

"Ma'am, with all respect," he says very firmly, "It's really none of your business."

"I'm not telling you what to do," because oh man would that be the last thing she'd want, "I'm just saying that you might want to be a little careful considering it's A--"

"I appreciate your concern and all that, and you may have a really shitty opinion of who I'm going out with, but it's okay. Really. Thanks," he says dryly.

"I--" she says, because wow, awkward. And then she gets it. "Oh."

"Yeah, challenging stereotypes, don't that beat all," he says.

It's at that point in time the door opens. Lo and behold, it's Aaron. Fuck. Sam is going to die and it isn't going to be clean. Give her cat her love.

"Hey man," he says casually, swinging an arm around CJ's waist. Sam reads it as possessive, and the calculating eye he directs from the condoms to her probably deer-caught-in-headlights-face is not really reassuring. "Sex talk?"

"Shoot me now," CJ says, but after he scowls, he's smiling and he wraps an arm around Aaron's leather-clad shoulders as though it's the most natural thing in the world.

Sam, personally, is convinced her days are numbered. "Hi," she squeaks, praying for this to be quick.

"Hi," Aaron replies coolly. And then he grins, surprisingly. "See you 'round, teach."

By the end of the school year, there aren't any more condoms in the drawer, and Sam is still alive. Bless.

l thought l would give it a shot

HERE WE GO AGAIN.

As l walked in through the school gates the thought ran through my mind " Another school term and yet another school " This would be either my fifth or sixth school since the infants l loose track .Due to my fathers job we rarely stay in anyone place long we constantly move to where the work is .I report to the school office and a short while after l am being escorted to my new classroom by my helpful and enthusiastic form teacher . As l stood infront of my new class mates and looked out over them my heart sank not one really cute boy amongst them . Then it was time for introductions, staring ahead l smiled and said "Hello my name is toby I hope we can be friends ." The usual polite chorus of assent followed from the class and the teacher directed me to an empty desk . l was just sitting down when the door opened and a tall well built boy walked in "Ah robert late as usual l see"said the teacher "We have a new boy starting today l have put him next to you . please show him the ropes if you would " The boy smiled and replied "Yes teacher " and walked over to where l was seated and sat down . "hello l am robert "he said holding out his hand and smiling .Fu#k but he was cute close up ,green eyes and a wide mouth that was just made for kissing . Shaking his hand l smiled back "Hi l am toby " l replied noting how strong his grip was . Lessons started and it was the usual stuff that l had covered in my old school so l did not have to concentrate to hard .That gave me ample chance to keep sneaking glances at the vision of loveliness sat by my side whom l noticed was checking me out as well occasionally "accidently "brushing against me . As lessons finished for the morning recess l turned to robert and asked "So what do you do for fun round here " After some thought he said "Well there are several afterschool clubs and an arcade in town as well as a cinema." I stopped his speech with a hand on his forearm " No l meant what do you do your self " "Oh "he replied a little taken aback "If you come down to the gym at lunch time l will show you ." As soon as the bell for lunch rang l grabbed a drink and a snack and headed for the gym and the changing rooms .Robert was there already as l entered, stripped down to his boxers and showing off a hard well defined body ."You came "he said sounding a little suprised . "Yes " l replied "I want to see what you do for fun " He laughed as he pulled me into his arms "Thats easy " he said bending into kiss me "Its you."

This is mine:

Fated to meet you

The alarm rang and Shu streached his hand to stop it. He was very nervous because today was his first day at college. He jumped from his bed and went to bathroom to take his shower. After he got dressed in his casual clothes he ate his breakfast. Finishing it he took his car keys and left his dorm. In 5 minutes he arrived at college. He parked the car in front of the building and after he looked one more time in car mirror he headed to the college gates. Once he passed them he had to walk through a garden until the building. As he was walking a paper fell in front of him. He looked around but didn' t see anyone. He started to read what was writing on paper and was amazed by the story wrote there. Shu couldn' t believe what he read there. " I must find the author. This person is talented and has a pure soul" Shu said loudly. He put the paper in his bag and rushed to the building. But as he entered on the building he was a boy who fought with another one. " If you touch him again you are dead" he heard that boy yelling to the other one before he released him. As he passed by Shu, he saw how handsome the boy was. Shu then went to attend the opening ceremony for freshmen. Then he rushed to his first class. As he prepared to enter someone came from behind and hit Shu. Without telling a word he ran and seated in the front bench. Shu realised it was the boy from before. " He is such a rude student. It is better to stay away of him" Shu thought as he seated in a bench from the back. As a teacher entered in the class Shu took some papers from his bag. Between them was the paper he found early. Shu started to read it again and really wondered who could write such a beautiful story. As he raised his eyes he saw that boy writing something on a paper. "Why some people create such beautiful stories while others only use violence to get what they want?" he thought as he heard the bell ringing. The teacher left and that boy ran outside too. As another student opened the window the wind made that the paper from that boy bench to fly on Shu bench. Shu was in shock, the writing from the paper were the same as the one he found it. " He wrote it? But he..." Shu stopped thinking as that boy came back. Shu decided to give him the papers back. He headed to that boy bench and said" Hello I am Shu. I find this paper early and I think it is yours. This is..." That boy took the paper and smiled" Thanks a lot. I was looking for it. I lost her this morning as I was in a rush. I am Shin and I like to write. Come on seat here. Read this one too if you want". Shu did as Shin said and a new class start. Shu read the story and realised why Shin hit that boy early. " So I judge him wrong" Shu thought and smile " he is a good boy". At the final of the classes Shu and Shin were the last in the class. Shu asked " Can I take you at home? I am with the car". Shin laugh " Of course since we are room mates. I arrived late last night while you was sleeping and left early in the morning." But before Shu could respond Shin kissed him. " THAT story was for you. I fall for you in the moment I saw you last night." Shu nodded and said " Lets go to our room."

I entered this contest in terms of complying to my StarChan

Well, this is not a good story but it took me about five hours to finish. *sheepish chuckle*

And, it has 599 words.

Anyway, thank you so much for giving your times to read this. ^_^

‘How could you get into my life?’ I though as I looked at the man who was sleeping on my arm, whereas I was listening to the sound of rain drops hitting the glass window pain. Even though it was very random in fashion, they created the colourful tune together. This reminded me of the first day we meet.

I still remember that day. We were on the same bus. I was standing next to his seat but he was not aware of me nor either of the people in the bus; since he was totally absorbed in a book. His serious expression ignited me to peep at his book. First, I thought he must be a lecturer as I saw some written note.

Out of blue, it rained. This time, he could not concentrate on his note anymore. He looked outside and sighed heavily. His intense and serious gesture was immediately replaced by the frustration one. Then, he started aware of me. He looked at me with enthusiastic eye and asked, “Are you a student of XXXX High?”

At that moment, I was totally hypnotized by him. He wasn’t pretty. In fact, he had manly features. But, it was his dark-brown eyes which was glittering with full of hope and more pleasant than a treasure to watch. I was absolutely bewitched by those. Again, I saw another fantastic feature of him. It was a frown. He frowned at me for not responding him but gazing at him instead. Still, his face was exquisite. Then, I realized that I committed something awful to him.

“Ye..Yes..” I stammered the answered. Then, I sighed. It was the first time in my life that I found a man could be beautiful. But, my action upset this beautiful being.

“Have you got an umbrella?” He whispered next question and avoided his eyes.

“No.” I muttered.

He took out the deep breath and said under tone, “Good. We are going to get wet.”

“We?” I frowned.

“Yes.” He looked at me again with those fascinating eyes. “I’m the new teacher of your school. I am going to teach Grade 12 Class B”

I felt like the whole world was upside-down at the moment. He was the teacher of my class!

Nevertheless, we stepped down from the bus together and raced to the school which was slightly far from the bus-stop. When, we reached into the main building. We were all damped by the rain. Without a reason, we laughed in unison. Then, we walked to our own destiny _ he went to the office as I to the lobby without saying ‘goodbye’. We knew that we would met again no matter what. It was an instinct that never went wrong.

“Humm…”

He stirred on my arms which brought me back to the present. He blinked and smiled lovely when our eyes met.

“Good morning, Sweetie.” He greeted me with a peck on my lips which I turned into passionate one.

“Morning, Babe.” I whisper as we broke the kiss.

“Er..it’s raining” He muttered in disappointment as he found it was raining.

“You don’t like it?” I asked.

“Not really.” He mumbled.

I chuckled. “It reminds me of the day that I found the man whom I had to dedicate my love for the lifetime to come.”

He smiled tenderly and said, “Yes. It reminds me of my first School day and the day that I found the true love of my life.”

“I love you, babe.” I whispered.

“I love you too, Sweetie.” He whispered before we sealed our lips with another passionate kiss.

umm.. I am still amateur at making yaoi story.. but here's mine^^

NEW TEACHER IN MY SCHOOL IS A PUBLIC ENEMY

I was carrying a lot of books when entering the teacher ‘s room in a common high school in Seattle. “Put that on my table, Dickens” Mr. Brown said without looking me. I found he was talking with a man in blue suit, which seems around twenty five with dark brown hair and pale white skin. He look at me and smiled.

“He will be your new homeroom teacher, young man. Be nice with him.” Said Mrs. Kent from behind me. I turned my back facing her, “Already new one again, ma’am?”.

Mrs. Kent sighing while arranging her papers,”your current teacher was pregnant with student...” she throw her eyes out the window and muttering again, “Well, young teacher in this school never can be trusted”.

What she was said is true. Lately my class has changing homeroom teacher frequently, and that man in blue will be the fourth for this year. As we talked, Mr. Brown approached with that man behind him. “This is Dickens from your class, Smith. He will take you to the class,” he told him and rushed back to his current seat. His attitude is the worst for a teacher, he didn’t even look at me . How annoying. “I will lead you to the class, sir” I took initiative for return to the class.

“well, Dickens.. I will be your new homeroom teacher. I hope we can get along,” he smiled at me and patted his hand on my head.

“please stop it sir, do not treat me like toddler” I demanded while avoiding Mr. Smith’s hand. “Oww sorry.. Because you are so small..Dickey boy” he laughed.

What the? is he mocking me? This is why I hate my last name. Why did Mom married with Dad who has this weird name. “You are the one who is too tall, sir! And please do not call me like that” I frowned at him.

“Am I? So what should I call you?” asked him as moved his hand to my shoulder. Damn. This new teacher is really annoying, ” Takeru” I said,” others used call me like that” .

“Ta-Key-Roo?, are you perhaps a Korean?” he replied. The way he pronounced my name is really annoying.

“No, I was half Japanese” I answered while tried to remove his hand from my shoulder but failed.

“So, Takey-roo. Let’s get along with each other in my first day in this school” he said happily. I wonder how long you will be lasted Smith, just like your predecessor.

“I will be calculus teacher” he said. “You can ask me anything if you get any trouble, ” he added. This man surely is a chatter box, but luckily we arrived at the class.“Here’s the room, sir” I gestured and went to my seat.

The second period passed. My first impression for that teacher was bad, but the class welcomed him in joy and even crowded around him after the lesson, especially the girls. I don’t know what so good about that Smith which make their eyes sparkling. “Mr. Smith you are very handsome, wanna go out with me?” one of them shouted.

“sorry girls, I only interested with man” he answered jokingly. “Me too! I’m only interested in men, sir” that girl replied back and the class was laughed.

Mr. Smith was also good at teaching. And that fact is annoying. The class gone too noisy that made my head dizzy. “That guy.. I wish he’ll fired soon” I muttered and tried to rise, but suddenly things around me turned black. I could hear the girls cried out calling my name until my conciousness gone blank.

I was in my room when I open my eyes. My head still dizzy but my lower body feel so refreshed. “Mom, what happened?” I saw my mother entering my room. “Takeru! Oh God! Are you Okay?” my mother asked with worried face. “you fainted because lack of sleep my dear.. and Mr. Smith brought you home”

Eh, what she just said? That new teacher? “it’s okay Mom..” I answered.

“we should thanked him.. by the way, Takeru, what is that on your neck? Did you bitten by bug?”

“Bug?” I rose from my bed to the mirror. It’s definitely kiss mark. “yes it was,” I answered my mother and fall silent.

That night, I checked my smartphone and found strange message: Hi Takeru! Sorry for the hickey. Half is your fault because your flawless neck was so tempting. And of course your half lower body is cute too when it's come with my hand. I will take responsibility. Smith.

“Did such thing in his first day at school....I’LL MAKE SURE YOU’LL FIRED, SMITH!”

I was having a hard time making it not go beyond 600. lol.

Strange Men

Shin walked out of his apartment. When he got to the university which was full of various clubs recruiting members, he nonchalantly headed to his first class.

He took a seat on the first row, causing a few murmurs which were probably negative comments. Still, that won’t affect him at all. He has to be focused for his goal.

Then there was a loud sound of the door opening which was followed by a man’s voice speaking in smooth English, causing difficulties for the Japanese students.

“Hello! I am Professor Reiner! Welcome to the university!”

“What a noisy person,” Shin commented in a soft voice but it was in English too. It was a habit of his to respond to people in the same language.

Reiner’s hearing was unexpectedly sharp despite being noisy. He pointed a finger to Shin and called out to him.

“You!” That made Shin surprised and panicked despite looking calm. “You’re my student assistant this year.”

After saying so, he put his stuff down and proceeded to the lecture. Reiner was unexpectedly a good educator. He was lively and knowledgeable. That made everyone enjoys the class. Shin was still a little bothered by the words mentioned earlier but he dismissed it as a joke instead.

Later on, a funny tone rang loudly, coming from the lecturer’s phone. Everyone laughed. It was his style to set an alarm before going inside a lecture hall so he wouldn't overtime. He silenced his phone and dismissed everyone.

“That’s it for today, you can all leave. Except for my student assistant,” he said livelily then lead his student to his research room.

He opened the door and pointed his hand towards the room. “This is my personal room in this university and here is where we are to meet aside from class.”

“I’m sorry for saying rude things. Please stop this punishment,” Shin was bowing as he spoke.

“What do you mean? Well, whatever. Speak in English when you’re talking to me, understand?” Halfway through, he spoke in English again. He motioned Shin to go inside and then closed the door.

“Understood. What shall I do then?” As ordered, Shin spoke in the foreign language.

“Let’s sleep together!” Reiner suddenly moved the curtains, exposing a wide bed.

“Excuse me?”

Reiner only smiled widely before pulling Shin to the large bed. It was plain but unexpectedly soft. Before he even thought of getting up, Reiner was snoring softly while a hand was grasping his arm.

Shin was at loss at what to do but hearing the soft snores of the older man while he had no choice but to lie down too, he soon fell asleep himself.

After a few hours, he woke up from his slumber.

“Good, wasn’t it?” Reiner was looking at him as if he had been watching for a while.

Flustered, Shin unintentionally raised his voice. “W-what do you mean?”

“Sleep?”

“Oh... I’m sorry.”

Reiner chuckled then stood up. It’s night time already. So they both decided to go home just like that.

The following day, they met each other again after they both have attended to all of their classes.

Reiner had Shin follow him to the room. But Shin was hesitant to go inside.

“What’s wrong?”

“Last night... After coming home, my heart was beating fast and I got erect,” Shin said the latter part softly.

Without a word, Reiner kissed him.

“What a coincidence.”

Then they headed to the bed but they used it for a different purpose.

600 is a bad, bad number.

Broken

“Sh*t!” Ty pounded the wall on his way down the long hallway to his first class. After a few feet he stopped to readjust his crutches, clenching his teeth through the nagging ache in his thigh and new, throbbing hurt in his peeled knuckles.

The car accident that shattered his femur had stolen more than his summer vacation. It was now September, the first day of high school, and he had kissed his senior year on the basketball team, plus any chances at sports scholarships, goodbye weeks ago. “Why am I even here?”

“Need help?”

Ty froze and glanced to his left. His heart sped up when he saw who it was and he quickly pasted on an expression that he hoped hid some of what he was feeling. He hated looking weak. “Naw.”

“You sure?”

“Just need to go slow.”

The boy grinned and rubbed at the back of his neck, then continued on his way, disappearing around the corner after a backwards glance. Only then did Ty allow himself to close his eyes and breathe deep, inhaling the exotic scent of the art teacher’s son.

He didn’t know if it was clay or paint, but whatever it was, he always found himself wanting more since their freshman year, when he and Dai had sat next to each other in History. Everything about Dai, from his scent to his sable eyes and mixed Asian features, which bordered on beautiful, got to him - always captured his full attention whenever they ran into each other. He knew the attraction ran both ways, but he didn’t know what to do about it.

Ty growled and refocused on getting to Physics before the class was over. When he finally got to his destination, he balanced on a crutch, opened the door and hobbled in. He was immediately met by several gasps and the drone of low conversation. By the end of the day, after waving off the condolences from fawning girls, friends and faculty, he felt alone and empty. All the sympathy made his loses seem more real.

After school Ty sat on his porch swing with his eyes half closed, listening to the sounds of the ocean; screaming gulls, kids laughing and waves crashing rhythmically across the sand. Exhausted from his day, he was too tired to fight the bite of tears forming at the corners of his eyes. Just as the first silent sob hit, Dai’s unmistakable scent tackled him.

Ty sat up straight and a bolt of pain shot up his leg, making him curse. He clenched his jaw tight and wiped at his eyes. “Why are you here?” he gritted through his teeth.

Dai said nothing.

“Good guys like you shouldn’t hang around with useless guys with no future, like me!”

Silence again stretched out as Dai leaned against the porch railing, picking at the chipped, white paint. Ty sighed and said quietly, “You always smell good, you know.”

“Yeah?”

Ty wondered if his heartbeat was louder than the sound of the ocean. “Are you thirsty? I think I have some iced tea inside, or something.”

“Sounds good.”

Ty carefully stood and opened the screen door for Dai. “So why are you really here?”

“You.”

“I don’t need your sympathy,” Ty bit out.

“I’m not here to give you that.” Dai brushed past Ty into the house. This close, his intoxicating scent flooded Ty’s mind with thoughts of late nights he’d spent tossing and turning in bed while wanting things from Dai he knew he could never ask for. Ty cleared his throat. “What do you want?”

“You.”

EDIT: reluctantly chopped down to 600 w/c

This was fun ha ha

Title: The new guy (599w)

The new guy would arrive today- seems like he has a big list of credentials. "Simon can you please check this document"- Mark asks my opinion on everything- he really doesn't need it but he does it to include me. "Hey Mark what do you know about the recruit?"

"The new guy? Well actually he’s from the same town you grew up in- I bet you know him!" "What really?" "Yeah his name is Michael Staler,do you know him?"

In an instant my mind went back to 10 years ago and I didn't answer."Well,do you?"

"Hmm..not sure maybe, well ha ha lets finish up..." I lied.

When I got home I lay down and remembered...the first day of high school...

"Hey Simon-did ya hear?" "Hear what?" "There’s some hot chick an her bro that are transferring today."

"Really..that’s great"-

"Don't bother telling crap like that to Simon- you know what his like James"

He turned out to be in our class, was blonde,tall and kind of built with the type of looks that girls go for.

The rest of the morning was normal. The lunch bell rang and we all rushed to the cafeteria. Michael sat with us because James told him to. We spoke a little bit.

After lunch it was Phys ed. That’s were things changed. As he took off his shirt I stared at his toned chest and I looked at the curve of his back. I held my breath as he took off his pants and revealed the lower half of his body.

Then i got a shock when he took off his boxers...I wasn't the only one who had been gawking at him. James said "Holy sh*t man! Your dick is huge.." Suddenly all the guys gathered around.

I was in shock. I got my first erection over another guy. I had to get out of there- if anyone forced me to strip they'd see.

Sure enough, I heard James calling me.."Where’s Simon, he’s pretty hung you should compare..."

I hid in the corner. Thankfully, James didn't see me, while I was preoccupied with hiding my boner I didn't notice Michael next to me."Wow , James wasn't lying- you are pretty big." "Ha ha not as big as yours.." I said.

Michael stared at my boner "Well we can only really compare if were both hard.." As he said this- he began to stroke his own cock. I was so mesmerized and scared that I just stared like and idiot.

I suddenly came to my senses. “Ha ha there’s no need for that man, you just want an excuse to whack off! I’m out of here..” In a flash I got dressed and ran out. I didn't make it further than the toilet where for the first time in my life I jerked off to another man.

The rest of high school was a blur- I stayed friends with Michael but never brought up that incident- secretly pining over him- after we graduated I purposely cut myself off.

I just couldn't believe id see him again- I got so worried and sick over it I almost didn't go to work.

I did go. The first person I saw was him.

He instantly recognized me and hugged me tight.

Mark saw this and gave me a puzzled look. “I looked everywhere for you man! You know its because of you I realized I was gay.” I stared blankly at him. “Ha ha well I guess your shocked but you were my first love.”

Again I stood stunned.

After a moment I said “How about now?”

Last again and hope I’m in time. (It's still 13/05 here) Sorry guys~

So, I debated the setting of this story, I wasn't really sure in which country it was going to be. And even though I’d have loved to put it during spring in Japan, I chose fall, which is the time when school starts in my country, Greece.

Time Heals

or

Without a Care in the World

The fallen platanus leaves crunch noisily beneath my shoes. Yellowish, reddish, they’re scattered on the path to the main school building like a carpeted hallway. Fall in cities this close to the borders comes earlier, I was told so, but I’d have never expected the difference to be that much. I guess it must be due to the mountain climate, but heck if I know anything about stuff like that; I’m an islander.

People will be looking at me funny. Newcomers here are almost never welcome. And my dad being a teacher in my school… There’s going to be hell to pay. And I simply can’t help but be reminded of that very same day one year ago, when we went past the school gate hand in hand. You said you didn’t care how our classmates would shun us; and of course, if you didn’t, I didn’t, either. I used to think we’d be together all through our school years. Peter and Paul; the ‘two apostles’, that’s how they teased us. I’d follow you anywhere, and when I told you, you said you would, too. But fate isn’t always that kind.

So I wonder how you’re doing now. I bet you must be angry. It’s true, I was a coward, but I could have never faced you knowing I had to go away, knowing there was no way you could ever follow me. I cower to even call you. Will you laugh? Will you hang up on me?

Every time I go to sleep these days, I dream of our first day of middle school. You hadn’t talked to me all summer because I had thrown the ball your father had bought you in the sea and it had drifted away, so I was anxious. Would you be in the same school? And if you were, would you talk to me? I sat by the fence checking the faces in front of me one by one, and then I heard your voice.

‘What are you doing? Your clothes will get dirty!’

‘A-Are you not mad at me?’ I thought I was going to cry.

‘I am.’

‘Then-’

‘My father got me another ball.’

‘But-’

‘No buts. I bet we’re in the same class again.’

‘But-’

‘No buts! Will we be sitting together?’

‘D-Do you want us to?’

‘Yeap!’

‘Then, yeah.’ I smiled and you hit my back with a thud.

-

I look around me and I feel like crying. The faces, the settings; though beautiful, everything is unfamiliar. You’re the only person I wish I could have next to me. But you’re not here. I lean against an almost naked tree, staring at the bare branches holding the last remaining leaves. The sky above them is a pale grey.

‘What are you doing? Your clothes will get dirty!’

I freeze. If I was in the desert, I’d be sure I'm hallucinating. But I’m not in the desert. And I've brought water with me.

‘What? First you leave without a word and then you ignore me? Nice.’

I can barely move my feet. And I know I’m crying.

‘A-Are you not mad at me?’ I can't recognise my voice.

‘I am.’

‘Then-’

‘I told you, I’d follow you anywhere.’

I can recall the last time I touched these lips to the very last second. And I know I’m an islander, and that everybody’s looking, and that they’ll cause trouble and shun us once again, but I don’t care. As long as you are next to me, I don’t care. So I run to you.

And I don’t care.

(597 words)

And a few explanations:) -Not necessary if you don't want to read them^^

1. Platanus is a trees species very common here, and it's an important part of our culture.

2. Greece has a very diverse climate though it's not big at all, and like all around the world, people from different regions have different customs. Leaving from one closed community (island) to go to another small community (small city near the west borders at the foot of a mountain) can be very stressful, especially since locals are usually somewhat hostile towards strangers.

3. Children whose parents are teachers, especially at their own schools, are considered privileged and are always bullied for that reason. Seriously.

4. Apostles Paul and Peter are also a quite important aspect of our religious heritage. They lived in completely different times, but we celebrate them together and people called 'Peter' or 'Paul' celebrate their 'namedays' the same day of the year. Thus they teased them because of their names, not just because of their close bond.

5. Schools are decided according to where you live. But even if you live close to each other, two streets away may lead to a different middle and high school.

6. Classes are arranged by surname. People with surnames alphabetically close to each other may spend their entire lives in the same class if they live in the same neighborhood.

7. Desks are shared by two people and are stable throughout the entire year, unless the homeroom teacher decides to change some students because of specific reasons. It is very normal for friends to share the same desk for years.

And a

for anyone interested.

Due to lost posts from the days when YO was off for repairs, I decided to let almost all threads end by the end of May. So we can start freshly anew with new contests next month. You still have time to forward your masterpieces. (:

Thank you for the understanding and patience!

- Saga

You don't love me!

There goes the annoying ringing of that stupid alarm again, 3 times now and he still hasn't woken. I swear the boy could sleep through anything, what time is it anyway?

My head turned to face the blinking lights of the digital display, the clock reading 7:10am. Uhh I better wake him up or he is going to be late and then I will have his father taking him away. So I reach over and lightly shake him but nothing happens, I swear he just pretends he is asleep so I find new ways of waking him but we don't have time to play around today so I reach over to the bottle of water on my night stand and pour some of the coldish liquid into my hand over his face, I watch as the liquid drips through my fingers forming droplets on his flawless skin but it works he screams and bolts upright spilling the contents of my hand over the sheets.

"I'm awake! You don't have to be so mean." He screams at me with his lips forming a cute pout as they usually do, ugh those lips if only I had time to kiss them. No stop it or he will never leave, I simply smile at him and tangle my fingers into his bed head hair.

"You're going to be late," I purr out as I tug his hair a little. "I did try to wake you the normal way though," I defend myself even though there really was no need.

His eyes widen at the thought of being late, they shine as tears form in the corners and threaten to fall. God he's beautiful, I shake my head ignoring the need to just cradle him.

"You know the rules your father set when he allowed you to move in here, you go to school on time everyday unless you are sick and then he is to be informed."

He looks up at me with his watering eyes, his bottom lip quivering. He really is a cute sight to see but I can't give him, I ruffle his hair and slide my legs over the side of the bed only to feel his arms wrap around my waist.

"I-I don't want to go," he stutters out. "P-please d-don't make me l-leave you they will take me away..."

Eventually his pouting stops and he wipes his eyes, has he finished? Of course not instead he is angry now, I can see it in the way his eyes grow cold and he pulls away from me.

"You just want them to take me! You don't really want me here!" He's screaming as loud as his cracking voice is letting him, though his soft tone is still seeping through his strangled chokes.

I simply ignore his words and stand up turning to face him fully, he's on his knees my shirt hanging off of his shoulders. His hair resembles that of a French girl and is not blonde but not white, his blue eyes are red from crying but icy with the stare he is giving me. His hand clutches the shirt in the center presumably to keep it from falling off completely, my cute little uke how could he be so stupid to think I don't want him here?

“Baka” I simply state and kiss him, he melts quickly and finally agrees to go to school.

My beautiful uke knows I love him.

• 2 weeks later...

|| END OF ៙BL First School Day ~Writers Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our third Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winner of ៙BL First School Day ~Writers Contest~៙ is NanaNtingki with

the BL Love Story "Time Heals/Without a Care in the World".

As promised everyone who participated will get 1,500 points.

The winner wins as follow,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card

:leaf13:

I.

can't.

believe.

this!

:_red_fox 2:cuteonion26:

Thank yououououou! Really, thank you! I don't know how the choice is made, but thank you! xD ^^ :)

My awkwardness has just kicked in, but I feel touched... So, thank you @

and everyone else!

And to all my fellow participants, thank you for your nice stories! I always enjoy joining these contests and reading your submissions!:)

@

Thank you!^^

@

@
Thank you guys! I'm glad you liked my story!:o

@

Heeee, thank you, hun! :cool::o

--- Edit ---

Thank you, guys!:)