Fantasy cafe~ (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Alex moaned and growled wildly as he was founded from behind by Yukie's massive pillar of a horse cock. Each this sending him taking against the back of the couch and almost lifting his legs in the air. While some humans have trained their back door to take very large insertions, even the most experienced sexuap deviant would have died from the sheer force of the demon's thrusts alone. Luckily Alex was no more human. He was a half succubus born to take cocks of every shape and sizes and adept to them for maximum pleasure, and soon his internal organs shafted and morphed to the best size and shape for his equine lover. His intestinal track squeezed and squirmed as they convulsed around Yukie's member, tiny bumps and ridges formed along his internal walls to better stimulate the massive tool, and every thrust now was able to hit him right in the sweet spot, making the half succubus cry even louder and lewder. 

"Yes please please please please please fill me up! Fill me up with your cum Yukie~~~~~!" Alex cried as he felt the most powerful this yet, and the bridge of thick cum that was hitting his insides and bloating up his belly even more, and at that moment something snapped deep inside the half succubus and he lost all control.over his body.

"Ah...Ah..Ha... Gah..."' Alex moaned weakly as he fell limp, now Perry much hanging on Yukieas tool while.he planted his face against the back of the couch. His body shivered as he emptied this bladder and soiled the couch cushion beneath. 

“You handled that really well.” Yukie praised as he removed himself from Alex the centaur feeling more relaxed as he looked down at Alex. Changing back into his normal form he gently picked up his lover carrying him off the couch into the bathroom so they could shower. Starting up the hot water Yukie hummed softly the demon full of energy as he moved them both under the hot water. “I’m thinking of making something to eat. It’s not healthy to binge blood all week. I’m assuming you’re full?” Yukie asked curiously almost as if he was joking.

Alex moaned weakly as Yukie pulled himself out of his rear. While normally Alex's body would be able to adjust quickly and close his gaping ass to keep the previous cuk inside, it would seem that the massive resize of his centaur cock was a bit much even for the half succubus to handle, and his backdoor was actually left a gaping hole with the demon's cum gushing out like a white fountain. "Ah....h.. ah..." He groaned as he felt himself getting picked up, his body feeling terribly empty and wrong now that Yukie's cock was removed from.his ass and his entire body was struggling to readjust. By the time Yukie carried him to.rhe bathroom however his ass has closed up looking like virgin, all the while his pissy and intestines were still filled to the brink with the demon's seeds. 

"Something to eat...? Nah I am pretty full right now.... Or am I?" Alex muttered weakly as his brain began to function once more. While he was still "digesting" Yukie's essence. The only reason why it took him.tjis long was because the demon's cum was just so delicious that he dint want to absorb them all at once. A human equivalent would probably be akin to someone holding a mouthful of soda in his mouth to feel the bubbles and only swallowing it little by little, but if he wanted to he could swallow the whole mouthful again. Of course a person's stomach could only hold so many mouthfuls of drinks before being filled, while it still remained a mystery as to just how much the half succubus could take. 

Looking towards his beautiful ndemonoc lover, Alex said with a teasing smile: "Actually I think I could take more... A lot more... But to be honest everything I've experienced so far was a lot more.... tame then I expected. I honestly I thought I wouldn't be able to get off the bed at all during this trip."

“Please we are only one day into our trip we have a lot more fun to have on the island. I don’t think I can go grisly crazy without having someone take over my work. And honestly those three in maid costumes would scare away my clients.” Yukie admitted with a sly chuckle as he washed his body and then washed Alex’s in turn. “They are busy enough with the upcoming festivals in the red district and mild ones in the city.” Yukie explained as he moved and washed Alex’s hair gently. “I should be getting a lot more customers next month so I hope you don’t mind eating a little later in the evening.” Yukie asked before moving to wash his own hair the demon somewhat deep in thought. “We should go to the festivals. It’s quite fun. The whole celebration of what demons are and our origins” Yukie explained knowing that the three other demons went all out on this celebration and really planned it for six months straight.

"I'm just worried that you are too scared about hurting me to let yourself loose, which I understood to be the while point of me being here." Alex said as he slowly recovered from their earlier passion. His body still felt rather sensitive was Yukie washed him, the feature really made him feel like he was pampered, which was something he had never rally experience in more than forty years of his life. "Festivals the red district you say? Sounds like a lot of fun." Alex said as he allows himself to sink a bit deeper into the bath water and enjoyed the warmth. He then said: "If I really have lost my Jon then I would be more than happy to go with you. I am always up for learning more about the demon world."

“I haven’t had a lover for my actual heat since Souta and Ryou and Taichi helped me. They would never blame me for hurting them or the cleanup and issues they suffered after my heat. I cant help but feel guilty for the destruction I caused, I mean I went rogue and had endless lovers under me. My pheromones were out of control and were leaking into the human world. To cope the three of them basically created the red district, it was used as a coping mechanism for the permanent pheromones making the area that I left behind in my destruction.”

”It was a safer way to monitor the demons who were drawn to that area to fuck and it created kinda a town of demons that couldn’t stop producing pheromones. It’s the whole reason now why I come here during my heat it’s private, and cut off from everything so I don’t cause the humans to be angry and the demon worlds balance to shift again.” Yukie explained as he sighed and rinsed his hair knowing sooner or later it would click that the red district had a different festival celebration than the towns. Sinking into the bath beside Alex Yukie closed his eyes for a minute letting the heat soak into his bones before looking at Alex who mentioned the festivals sounded fun the thought alone made Yukie chuckle.

“Mmh if you lost your job you’ll be happily waking up beside me from now on and doing all the fun demon things with me.” Yukie added knowing he had already reserved hotel rooms and restaurants for the festivals since it was a horrid offense if he didn’t show up. “Maybe I’ll have to hire you to keep my book keeping, I know Ryou is sick of doing my bookkeeping and if I’m honest I don’t want to be scolded by him again this month.” Yukie explained as he moved Alex to his lap and gently wrapped his arms around Alex resting his head on his lovers shoulder. “I’m going to be wearing something skimpy, almost see through for the parade.” Yukie mentioned as casually as if they where talking about the weather.

"I see... As someone who also has a pheromone problem, I do share your pain." Alex said as he thought over what Yukie had told him about the red light district and it's connection with Yukie. He then said: "I guess it's more reason why I need to go to the celebrations with you, so you'll have a safe outlet for your frustrationa available." He gasped softly when Yukie picked him up an removed him on his lap, still not quite used to just how easily the demon could move his big muscular body around..Wrapping his arms around the demon he smiled: "Then maybe you can pick an outfit for me too? Wouldn't want to stand out in the parade."

“It’s not a problem it just pops up every now and then the problem is not being able to tell when until it’s too late.” Yukie mumbled as he sighed in annoyance. At the mention of Alex going to the celebrations Yukie perked up excited that Alex would even want to go. “I never thought you would want to go.” Yukie teased as he kissed Alex’s cheek. “So on the topic of outfits how skimpy am I allowed to be? I mean I wear pretty see through clothes or some cute lingerie.” Yukie explained with a smirk as he thought about Alex wearing such outfits. “Also…on the note of going together do I introduce you as my friend, lover, or boyfriend?” Yukie asked knowing the question would come up with a few demons they would run into and well he wanted Alex comfortable around his friends.

"Well.... Feel.dreento go as skimpy.as you want. I don't know but I think my sense of shame and embarrassment didn't quite survive my awakening as a succubus. It certainly didn't survive that gang bang in the office with you guys..." He raises an eyebrow when Yukie asked how should he introduce him to others, and after thinking aNoit it for a brief moment he said: "I guess it would be kind of a hassle to explain our whole arrangement to people so..... How about you introduce me as your lover? I mean weave certainty made love quite a lot~" He pressed a soft kiss on Yukie's forehead and said with a happy smile: "Boyfriend would work too cause we've already gone on a date together."

“Mmh oh we’ve dated?” Yukie teased back as he wrapped his arms lovingly around Alex’s body. “I assumed we just knew each other intimately but I do recall a nice date~” Yukie added with a small chuckle as he kissed Alex’s lips. “I might have to take you out more and really wine and dine you~” Yukie mumbled as his hands moved lower to Alex’s waist. “Shall we get out or are you fine with a blowjob or a fuck?” Yukie asked his pheromones leaking out again as his heat burned. Letting out a small sigh Yukie relaxed a little as his body became warm again and in deep need to be fucked or do the fucking.

"Well you did take Mr shopping and sight seeing around the demon world.and all, so I consider that a pretty successful first date." Alex smiled as he snuggled against Yukie and smiled: "Oh you know I am already up for fucking..." He kissed the demon lovingly as he wrapped his arms around his neck. Already his own manhood was starting to throb and rise back to its full glory and both of his holes began to get wet in anticipation for whatever fun that was to come. Looking down into Yukie's eyes he asked: "So are we doing this vanilla or you've got some aquatic forms in mind?" 

“Think you can handle two aching dicks?” Yukie asked his voice hungry with desire. “My mermaid form is rather needy and likes to stuff one hole full~” Yukie explained as he easily shifted his body rather enchanting as his scaled glimmered like opal stones. “You get to ride me this time~ since the tub is rather smooth I might struggle to stay in.” Yukie added as he licked at one of Alex’s nipples his long cocks pulsing under the water. Laying on his back Yukie stretched out as he revealed two beautifully veined cocks that were already rock hard and ready to play. Splashing his tail around a little the demon gently ran a finger up the edge of one cock the cock squirming happily and sporting some nice bumps and grooves that where clearly for pleasure and entrapment of their lovers.

(Yukie’s mer form.)

spacer.png

Once again Alex was amazed as Yukie transformed right in front of his eyes. He moaned lustfully when the demon locked his nioole which seems to have gotten a lot more sensitive these days, and as he looked down he was able to see those beautiful twin members looking out from the water. "As always, you are just so beautiful..." Alex said as his fingers caressed across Yukie's body and could feel the hardness of his scales, though their texture seemed smoother than his earlier draconic ones. He then reached both hands down to take a hold of Yukie's twin cocks and guided them towards his pussy. 

"My ass got a big meal earlier, it's time that my pussy also get stretched a little." Alex said with a lustful smile before he bit down on his lower lips and began pressing his body down upon those two lengths. He groaned as the pain of being stretched spread from his girl parts but his body was quick to adapt. Bit by bit his lower lips were forced wider and wider and eventually they both entered Alex's pussy. He panted desperately as he could feel every bump along the merman's shaft rubbing against the inside walls of his pussy, and the fullness was sending across his entire being. "God... You are so... Big...!" Alex groaned while he sat completely down upon Yukie's transformed lower half.  

“I’m glad you like them so much. Usually they don’t get to play with my lovers. Mermen have a nasty rumor that they drown their lovers.” Yukie teased as he relaxed against the back of the tub his hands delicately resting on Alex’s hips. “They wiggle when they get excited~” Yukie teased knowing that the cocks would at the smallest most ion start wiggling around wildly to arouse his lover. “Mermaids take a lot of stimulation to get pregnant so in this form our cocks work extra hard to please and love your greedy holes.” Yukie admitted as he smirked the demon quite smug at having Alex in such a position.

"If you plan to town me in cum then by all means. Otherwise I think I will just stock to getting ficked to death." Alex said jokingly as he wiggle his waist and felt Yukir's twin members shift inside his right pussy. He moaned sweetly as he felt them move and wiggle indie and the more he moved so did those two merman cocks. "Oh! You've got ... A pair of naughty boys down there~~" Alex smiled as he squeezed his pussy around the twin shafts and began really start riding the Germans cocks, bouncing his body up an down passionately and let those twin members ram asleep inside him again and again. "Ha..Ah... aaah~~~ " he moaned lustfully and he moved his hands onto Yukie's shoulders for support, his own manhood jumped and bounced along with his movement and smacked against Yukie's belly repeatedly. 

“Mmh they are the naughtiest~ they always get to excited~” Yukie moaned as he pulled Alex closer enjoying every little thrust into his lovers pussy. “Mmh you’re driving me mad!” Yukie cried out his his nails dug into his lovers hips pushing Alex even harder onto his cocks the merman only having desire on his mind. Groaning in bliss Yukie bit onto Alex’s shoulder the demon completely feral and refusing to let Alex move away from his arms until he completely had his fill. Inside of Alex Yukie cocks where wiggling excitedly the cocks making sure to lube up every inch of Alex’s pussy as they swelled making each ride on his cock much more full all the while still squirming and licking Alex’s insides. Growling hungrily Yukie removed his teeth from Alex’s shoulder and let go of one of Alex’s hips his hand moving to squeeze his lovers cock. 

“No cumming until you’ve milked me dry~.” Yukie ordered wanting to feel like he was fully empty this round.

"Ha..Ah..hnn.... God they are so... Ah..! Your cocks are so.... So good!" Alex moaned as he could feel those two members wiggling inside his lissu, sending waves after waves of incredible.pleasire across this body. He could hardly hold himself together as he was pulled in case by Yukie and the bite only added more fuel to his passionate flames. 

"Ahh~~! You're so... mean!" Alex whined as the merman took a hold of his own bouncing manhood in a death grip and made sure that he wouldn't be able to cum and spill all over the place like before. "Hnn..  ahh ummmm.....!" His body shivered from the frustration while he continued to work his hip around the naughty twins wreaking havoc inside him. It took some time, bit his body quickly began to morph and transform so he could best pleasure the merman's manhoods, wiggling along those two shafts while squeezing and convulsing around them. 

“Ah~ can’t help being mean to someone as cute as you~” Yukie moaned as his cocks twitched greedily as Alex’s ass squeezed them tightly. With every hip movement Yukie leaked a little precum his cocks already bursting with slight excitement as Alex’s body changed to please him more. Letting out a low growl Yukie with his free hand grabbed Alex’s hip pushing down hard to push his cocks deep inside of Alex as the demon came spilling quite the amount of cum inside of Alex. Growling happily Yukie tried to calm his breathing as his swollen members squirmed around happily inside of Alex the twin cocks taking their time releasing their load to complexity soak in. Finally letting go of Alex Yukie just held his lover closer not wanting to let Alex go anytime soon.

"Aaahhhh~~ has..A aaaahnn. .aaah~~!" Alex moaned loudly as his hips were pressed down by Yukie and made his twin cocks ram deeper inside his pussy, and soon he felt those two length throbbing and twitching while releasing quite an impressive amount of cum into his womb. His own idu shivered as he felt himself getting filled up and you could actually see his belly getting bloated up by the merman's seeds. 

"Ha...Ah.... You taste... Different when you're a mermaid....' Alex said as he wanted heavily, holding the demons body tightly he looked down at him with a euphoric smile: "It's so fascinating how your cum feels different when you are in different forms... I can't really explain it in words but... I think I prefer the taste of centaur cum.... Or maybe it's just the size of your cock making the difference?" He chuckled slightly before pressing a loving kiss on Yukie's lips. He then a asked: "Now could you let go of my cock already? Or at least move your hand a little....?" 

“Mmh does it taste like seafood?” Yukie asked teasingly as he smirked at Alex enjoying being held so close. “Oh I’m sure they all are different in the amounts and taste.” Yukie added with a chuckle amused by the information Alex was giving him. “Honestly I can change my cocks to mix and match sizes and types.” Yukie explained to Alex before looking down at his lovers cock that was still pent up. “I suppose I should release you.” Yukie mumbled with a cheeky sigh the demon not wanting to keep Alex prisoner in his arms all day. Letting Alex’s cock go Yukie took a moment to stretch as he bathed in Alex’s org

"Not.... exactly... I don't exactly 'taste' things with my... well... lower mouths... I mean it's not like I have taste buds down there." Alex chuckled slightly and said: "But regardless of the forms you take and the different flavors that it causes your cum to have, I could still tell it's yours and it's different from other people's." He moaned softly as Yukie loosened his tight grip around his cock. Letting our a sigh of relief he slowly stood up from the Germans lap, letting his twin members slid out as he got up, his own manhood still standing proud. With a playful smile he said: "I've drank plenty of your cum today... Perhaps I should return the favor a little? Wanna taste of this bad boy?" He wiggled his waist and made his cock bounce.

(Sorry for taking so long. I wasn't in the mood the reply with those troll comments. Bow that they've been deleted I feel much better to continue )

(Yeah they suck they happen every now and then I just notified the admins to remove them when it happens.)

”I have to warn you, giving blowjobs isn’t my strongest area.” Yukie warned as he blushed a little. “I’m not really use to them usually it’s I’m fucking or being fucked.” Yukie explained as he let his tail splash around a little before changing back to normal the demons body flush with a soft pink blush. Settling in front of Alex’s cock Yukie licked up the shaft softly before taking it fully in his mouth. Twirling his tongue around as he started to bob his head Yukie looked up at Alex unsure if he was doing it well.

"Well, then consider this as good learning opportunity. Don't worry you'll be fine." Alex said joyfully while Yukie reverted to his usual form and for info position. He couldn't help but from even wider as he saw the demon lickijf his shaft before taking his manhood into his with little mouth. "Ah.. yeah.... That's it.... You're doing great....!" Alex moaned as Yukie began bobbing his head. He caressed the demons hair lovingly and said: "Take it a little deeper my dear... Yeah.. that's it... Ah...Ha..... For your mouth feels so good.... Ah~~!" He half closed his eyes and licked his lips as he felt the pleasure quickly building up. He was quite close to climax to begin with so it didn't take long for Alex to go over the edge.

"Aaaah..aaaaah!!!"Alex cried out in ecstasy while he thrusted his waist forward, spilling his thick seeds down Yukieas throat and for some  Eventually the climax ended. As Alex panted desperately trying to catch his breath, he looked down at Yukie and aaked with a teasing smile: "So what's next on the menu? Need a break from sex?"

“I need to eat, maybe a nap.” Yukie admitted as he laid on the floor exhausted his body only warm his heat burn having died down for a while. “You can make yourself at home here the resort offers lots of fun things.” Yukie offered as he slowly got up and grabbed a towel wrapping the soft cloth around his waist before setting one down for Alex to clean up with and a fluffy one to wrap up in. “Plus I wouldn’t say no to a glass of wine with dinner.” Yukie admitted noticing how late it had gotten in their day of sex. Walking off to the bedroom Yukie dug through the closet as he pulled out some black shorts and slipped the silky shorts on before heading to the kitchen his mind only on food at the moment.

"A nice dinner followed by some sleep does sounds nice. Though I guess in my case it would be more like a small snack than actual dinner, cause, you know, already ate." Alex smiled as he pointed at his belly and chuckled: "I wouldn't say no to a glass of wine neither."  He followed Yukie out o fthe bath and took the towel before drying himself up. It was when Alex return d to the bedroom with Yukie and saw him putting on a pair of black shorts that Alex remembered that in his hurry to get here he actually didn't brought any clothes with him other than the ones he had on when he arrived, and those he had already thrown into the laundry bin. "Hey Yukie, I forgot to bring any clothes with me. I doubt I would be able to fit in yours. You think I could borrow some from the others?" He said as he walked out towards the kitchen. But then he thought about the situation for a moment and asked: "Or maybe I should just stay naked for the duration of the trip. I mean it's not like there's anyone who hasn't seen me naked around here? Sure would save me the hassle of taking them all off once you're ready to go again."