Hey, hey! Here to review Yaoi, interview creators and get some recommendations!

Emmyaoii

Hi there, Yaoi Otaku! My name is Emily, and I'm so excited to be joining this community. I've been a fan of Yaoi for as long as I can remember, and even used to run several Yaoi blogs on Tumblr. Unfortunately, the toxicity of that platform made me decide to leave, but I'm thrilled to have found a new home here. I'm a writer and analyst currently writing Yaoi reviews for the geek platform All Ages of Geek focused on the series "I Married a Monster on a Hill", a unique and heartwarming Yaoi comic and visual novel that I highly recommend checking out.

Aside from reviewing, I'm also looking to connect with fellow Yaoi enthusiasts and creators. I'd love to interview writers, artists, and anyone else involved in the industry to learn more about the creative process and the passion behind Yaoi. If you're interested in chatting or have any recommendations for me, please don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks for reading, and I can't wait to get to know you all better. Let's geek out over our shared love of Yaoi together!

PS: My email on here is attached to our PR at All Ages of Geek so feel free to email [email protected] if you're interested in getting interviewed about Yaoi or if you have any Yaoi projects. Thanks you guys!

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Emmyaoii

Top Posters In This Topic