I found that someone uses all the CDs uploaded on this forum to make money!!!

Novah17

I found that someone is using all the CDs uploaded on this forum to make money! ! ! I discovered this accidentally. After you upload it to the yaoi-otaku forum, the next day this resource will appear on a private website used to make money! ! !

Moreover, they have also developed a mature industrial chain. After one person obtains the resources, he will provide them to other "agents", and after charging their fees, they can sell them to more people.

While I'm glad that people are sharing these CDs for free, which saves me a lot of money, I see these things being done to the detriment of generous Posters, and I thought I should give you a heads up. Although this behavior may prevent me from listening to new CDs in the future.

• Sad 36

I'm not saying that uploading CDs is stupid. I think it's a very good thing for everyone to upload and share CDs that they think sound good.

What I condemn are those sons of bitches who make money from the resources of the posters! !

This kind of behavior is very bad. I think there must be more money-making websites than the ones I found. There must be more money-making websites that I have not discovered. Maybe they will use private social media such as discord to make money.

I also discovered that they also have different pricing levels. For example, WAV is priced at $5, 320kbps is priced at $3, and so on. Although some posters are clever enough to combine five audio tracks into one, there are still people who use it to make money! ! It's outrageous, isn't it? ? ?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Kuro20 said:

is it true?

I saw someone on some YouTube, Twitter and Facebook accounts saying that they have BLCD resources. After sending a private message, they will give you a list of online resources.

I also saw these resources on a Chinese website called "Aizhua xiaowu". I have communicated with other friends who like to listen to BLCD, and it seems that there are many people in China, Japan, and South Korea who sell resources through communication APP.

8 minutes ago, Kuro20 said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My friends also purchased a lot of BLCD resources by contacting these people. I compared the detailed attributes of these resources, such as creation time and other information (these information cannot be changed once the audio is generated), and I am here The ones downloaded on the forum are exactly the same. God! ! They really moved the resources of this forum directly! !

14 minutes ago, chuchugom said:

i've never heard of this before, can you tell me the source or link? 

My friend provided me with a website

They do it very covertly. You need to top up a certain amount of money to see the more "privileged" content of this website.

There are also some websites that I really want to take screenshots of, but I find that watermarks will be generated on these websites, and it will be discovered that my friend's account leaked the information of these websites. After all, these websites require some "privileges" to enter.

There are also many cases of private sales, which require you to chat with her to get some sales information.

I'm just telling everyone that this kind of thing is happening, and I'm not interfering with whether to upload it or not.

• Sad 5

6 minutes ago, Novah17 said:

My friend provided me with a website

They do it very covertly. You need to top up a certain amount of money to see the more "privileged" content of this website.

There are also some websites that I really want to take screenshots of, but I find that watermarks will be generated on these websites, and it will be discovered that my friend's account leaked the information of these websites. After all, these websites require some "privileges" to enter.

There are also many cases of private sales, which require you to chat with her to get some sales information.

I'm just telling everyone that this kind of thing is happening, and I'm not interfering with whether to upload it or not.

Thank you the information

And this link must not go in

Forcepoint ThreatSeeker found on this link

1 minute ago, chuchugom said:

Thank you the information

And this link must not go in

Forcepoint ThreatSeeker found on this link

I'm not sure, I think it's Chinese community site.

sooo sad, I have learned about this forum. It was indeed very popular in the past. It mainly dealt with otome games, but they have not uploaded blcds in recent years, because many friends in our country who like to listen to blcds will buy cds and share them with us, such as Station m, station b ~ and we also despise those who resell resources. They will do translations on this forum, especially otome games and otome CDs. I hope people will recharge to maintain the stability of the forum. I have followed another company that makes otome games before. , they also complained about their shameless behavior, but nothing happened. This forum has now declined because more and more people have seen its true nature.

• Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, ljun said:

sooo sad, I have learned about this forum. It was indeed very popular in the past. It mainly dealt with otome games, but they have not uploaded blcds in recent years, because many friends in our country who like to listen to blcds will buy cds and share them with us, such as Station m, station b ~ and we also despise those who resell resources. They will do translations on this forum, especially otome games and otome CDs. I hope people will recharge to maintain the stability of the forum. I have followed another company that makes otome games before. , they also complained about their shameless behavior, but nothing happened. This forum has now declined because more and more people have seen its true nature.

I probably know which website you are talking about, is it "otomedream"? I have also heard of their "glorious deeds."

17 minutes ago, Novah17 said:

I probably know which website you are talking about, is it "otomedream"? I have also heard of their "glorious deeds."

No, although the Otome Forum also needs to be recharged to maintain the stability of the forum, the CDs there are indeed purchased by themselves. The other company I am talking about is OTOME ukiyoe. Because of the blow from the "Aizhua xiaowu". OTOME ukiyoe forum was hurt, but Again, as more and more people wake up, this forum will inevitably decline.

• Like 1

I am Taiwanese having ability of read Chinese and this phenomenon is so usual on several Chinese website. Some people have sold these CD-or-Manga packages for profiting with much lower price. People in China don’t have the concept of polite I mean they are not ever matter with your sharing purpose, earning money is the first, truth. They are monsters.

BUT FOR ME, I NEVER EVER BUY ANY PIRATE CONTENTS OF ACGs.

If you share your files in public, they just steal and make their own.
Manga files can be watermarked* but audio files are difficult to deal with some modifications. The only way to screen members in Yaoi-Otaku is internal message request for the files with password case-by-case that is one link, one special files for those requested members. I know it is rather trouble for the uploader.

* For China Communist Party never acclaim Taiwan’s sovereign independency, the Taiwan flag watermark is good idea for avoiding Chinese people’s file abuse. And same-sex contents are illegal in mainland China. Those items will be blocked by PRC’s report system.

• Like 4

Admins must to know this. Thank you for informing. I always think that there're bad people like these to just make benefits for themselves. They're so disgusting.
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, maitetsu said:

I am Taiwanese having ability of read Chinese and this phenomenon is so usual on several Chinese website. Some people have sold these CD-or-Manga packages for profiting with much lower price. People in China don’t have the concept of polite I mean they are not ever matter with your sharing purpose, earning money is the first, truth. They are monsters.

Manga files can be watermarked* but audio files are difficult to deal with some modifications. The only way to screen members in Yaoi-Otaku is internal message request for the files with password case-by-case that is one link, one special files for those requested members. I know it is rather trouble for the uploader.

* For China Communist Party never acclaim Taiwan’s sovereign independency, the Taiwan flag watermark is good idea for avoiding Chinese people’s file abuse. And same-sex contents are illegal in mainland China. Those items will be blocked by PRC’s report system.

Taiwan is originally a part of China. What kind of division are you trying to create here? Please stop talking about politics in the forum, okay? What's more, it says YouTube and Facebook have it. Wherever you can make money, there is business. Why do you have to target China so much? If you don't want to recognize China, you can just go out independently. Please don't cause division!! Although in China's general environment, Blcd sales are not allowed, but there are still many Chinese people who support voice actors!!本来台湾就是中国的一部分,你在这里搞什么分裂,请不要在论坛里谈政治好不好?何况上面有说YouTube,Facebook都有,哪里可以赚钱,那里就有买卖,你为什么非得这么针对中国,你不想承认中国,你独立出去就行了,请不要搞分裂!!尽管在中国大环境下,不允许blcd销售,但是还是有很多中国人支持声优!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, maitetsu said:

I believe that these thieves exist in all regions. I only give examples because websites can be made public, and making private accounts public may cause legal problems.

I don’t mean to say anything bad about the people of a certain country or region. In fact, I have also encountered BLCD being sold in Thailand, Japan, the United States and Taiwan.

However, they all have private accounts and I cannot disclose private information.

I also have a friend in Taiwan. She mentioned to me that the situation of comic theft is worse in Taiwan? I don't know much about comics, so I won't comment.

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, ljun said:

Taiwan is originally a part of China. What kind of division are you trying to create here? Please stop talking about politics in the forum, okay? What's more, it says YouTube and Facebook have it. Wherever you can make money, there is business. Why do you have to target China so much? If you don't want to recognize China, you can just go out independently. Please don't cause division!! Although in China's general environment, Blcd sales are not allowed, but there are still many Chinese people who support voice actors!!本来台湾就是中国的一部分,你在这里搞什么分裂,请不要在论坛里谈政治好不好?何况上面有说YouTube,Facebook都有,哪里可以赚钱,那里就有买卖,你为什么非得这么针对中国,你不想承认中国,你独立出去就行了,请不要搞分裂!!尽管在中国大环境下,不允许blcd销售,但是还是有很多中国人支持声优!!

Really?

You must assure you are not that guy making any profit by these sources.

中國共產黨從來沒有統治過台灣一天一月一日

管你怎麼認為,我會鼓吹討論區所有的資源都加上台灣國旗

而且這種盜賣的事情QQ、淘寶阿里巴巴或是在TG裡面就一大堆

我懂中文圈的當然就知道中國最多這種東西,何需要誣指你們? 隨便一google就查到了就是中國的支付系統

然後一堆白目看海洋版就低調一點,跑去作者的twitter那邊用盜版的截圖對作者指指點點

這種改變三關的事情真的任人大開眼界

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Novah17 said:

I believe that these thieves exist in all regions. I only give examples because websites can be made public, and making private accounts public may cause legal problems.

I don’t mean to say anything bad about the people of a certain country or region. In fact, I have also encountered BLCD being sold in Thailand, Japan, the United States and Taiwan.

However, they all have private accounts and I cannot disclose private information.

I also have a friend in Taiwan. She mentioned to me that the situation of comic theft is worse in Taiwan? I don't know much about comics, so I won't comment.

What your friend said is correct. The stealing of comics is really serious in Taiwan because there is no legal restriction there. You can see various websites that steal comics from Taiwan.
你朋友说的是正确的,台湾偷漫画情况确实严重,因为那边没有法律约束,你可以看到各种各样网站来着台湾的窃取的!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, maitetsu said:

Really?

You must assure you are not that guy making any profit by these sources.

中國共產黨從來沒有統治過台灣一天一月一日

管你怎麼認為,我會鼓吹討論區所有的資源都加上台灣國旗

而且這種盜賣的事情QQ、淘寶阿里巴巴或是在TG裡面就一大堆

我懂中文圈的當然就知道中國最多這種東西,何需要誣指你們? 隨便一google就查到了就是中國的支付系統

然後一堆白目看海洋版就低調一點,跑去作者的twitter那邊用盜版的截圖對作者指指點點

這種改變三關的事情真的任人大開眼界

Are you a child? Then why don't you ask the resource sharing company to add the logo of Taiwan Province? You didn’t buy the cd, why should you add your logo? It’s funny! You want all those who are reselling resources to know that Taiwan is reselling resources and doing secondary sales. This is very good. I agree very much.你是小孩吗?那你去要求分享资源的加台湾省的标志啊?cd不是你买的,凭什么加你的标志,滑稽!你想让所有倒卖资源的知道原来是台湾在倒卖资源,在二次销售啊,这非常好啊,我非常赞同!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Novah17 said:

In Taiwan's Law of Copyright, people can never re-sell any ACGs in public

actually copyright item uploads breaks criminal law

Someone was really arrested and imprisoned

of course, unlicensed reupload is also regular happened in Taiwan but making profit is very very rare to hear about.

unlicensed reupload is on every region i think. That is inevitable for sharing in public.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ljun said:

These thefts exist everywhere, and I point out that these websites are not intended to target China, just because the URLs are public. In other regions, more private accounts are used to sell these BLCD resources, so it is not convenient to make them public. She may have misunderstood what I meant. The behavior of an individual does not represent the entire country or region. The world situation is becoming increasingly radical now, and I hope everyone will reduce their prejudices.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Novah17 said:

if you know sites in Taiwan making profit by these sources, I can report the crime.

• Sad 1