Looking for Roleplay Partner (18+ | Mature)

Jet

Hello there,
I am looking for a roleplaying partner who are willing to write SFW mature topics with me. I'm always up for any ideas that you may have that we can agree upon, we will work together as a team and agree with topic and plots.

The topics I'd like to explore is really anything as long as it is mature SFW topic. I do like romance plots, something that sparks interests and keeps the roleplay going like living lives together etc. Whatever you see deem fit for the roleplay.

I will respect your personal limits and wishes should we discuss a plot. We can try something and scratch and edit it, too, if we find that it wasn't a good idea. I'm open to it and harmless.

Requirements would be:

• Decent grammar and spelling, even though it isn't required. You can edit as you wish if you feel you had made a mistake.
  • Mutiple paragraphs.
  • 18+ years old, I won't ask for identification, I'll just have to trust you as you must trust me.
  • Engagement in the story.

If you are interested in writing smut together: 

Please take it in consideration while roleplaying with me we will have a SFW roleplay due to age differences. If you feel comfortable with doing a NSFW roleplay with me, please keep in mind that what happens in YO stays in YO this means don't take screenshots of our conversations. This is a two-way+ (if more people do want to be added to roleplay) that isn't meant to be harmful in any way shape or form. YO is meant to be a fun and friendly environment for Yaoi fans.

I would prefer top, but we can agree with whatever you feel comfortable with.

About Me

• I write multiple paragraphs but there are times I feel overwhelmed with reading and replying, or I get too busy, and I might end up shortening my paragraphs, sorry about that, please don't get mad.
  • I was born in Korea but mostly speak English I can speak both languages + little German. If you do a roleplay with me in German there are times I'll have to rely with translation since I don't know it very well, I am still learning. 
  • Romance are my favorites even reading novels. Yes, I'm a bookworm.
  • Very descriptive writing.

If this post has caught your attention and you'd like to contact me, feel free to post here or send me a message in the "chat with others" box that is on the right bottom corner of the screen. You can also go to my profile and go to "activity" and post on my wall, or feel free to send me a private message. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 Tagging because the credit for a lot of the topic layout belongs to them. ^^

Edited by Jet
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello! Are you still looking/active? I would love to write mature SFW or NSFW with you!