Seventeen Syrups DRAMA CD

yoshida enthusiast

Thank you for being kind enough to share with us!:ali_061:

• Like 1

:ali_015::ali_015:thank you sooo much for Kindness! Very much appreciate with repsect 

I am soo appreciate that I could listen Nobunaga san blcd again thank you thank you 

I am so sorry to Bother you Maybe its my PC issue I tried to open file after DL  but apparently could not play since its might  emty..?

I deeply apologise for inconvinience but I would really appreciate if You could share how to  open file 

Thank you very much 

If the link doesn't work, try this. Although I already checked the link and file before uploading it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, dorokoro said:

I am so sorry to Bother you Maybe its my PC issue I tried to open file after DL  but apparently could not play since its might  emty..?

I deeply apologise for inconvinience but I would really appreciate if You could share how to  open file 

Thank you very much 

Hi! Check my recent reply. If it still doesn't work, please do tell me again! Thank you

• Thanks 1

:Red_fox7:Yoshida san I am so sorry for Bothered you alot I deeply apologised and Thank you so much for helping me very much appreciate your kindness I am so sorry to inform that 

I tried to New link but did not play I am so sorry its migt Only my issue I keep tring finding way to open so sorry

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yoshida enthusiast said:

Release Date: 11/30/23

Cast

Kentaro Seo: Nobunaga Shimazaki,

Mizuki Ikuta: Kazuma Ichikawa

LINK📌

REMINDER: I gave it for free so please do not make money out of it or sell it. If there's a problem in the file, just reply so I can see it right away. DO NOT SHARE THIS OUTSIDE THE FORUM.

Here's the link for its Google Drive:

Please tell me if there's still an error 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

:ali_071:Yoshida san Really really Thank you so much!! I could have listened at google drive page ! 

I cant Thank enough yoshida san kind ness Thank you soo much for gave me chance to listen Nobunaga san ! 

Really really thank you so much!! 

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your kindness!! Hope you have a nice day/night out there🫶🤍🤍

• Like 1