I want to RP with the AI art guys that I've made! All-male world and it doesn't have to be group

YaoiFun

Yeah, like the guy in pfp or my sig, those are just some of the guys I've made. I have a lot and not just hunks. I have skinny boys, more uke types as well as others. I'm looking to be more seke and maybe even uke sometimes. I've been seme for so long and I wanna try to be the others at least a little bit. Yeah, it can be one on one RPs but a group could be fun. You can use my guys too! Infact that's what I want.
A lot of them are NSFW, so not sure if I can post them here. Let me know if you want to see some and if I can.

I'm open to all ideas as long as it's an all-male world. Also no bad/unpleasant or gross kinks. Like death, fart, barf, and such. Noncon I can dig. Torture, hmm rather not. But chained or tied up can be hot.
Some ideas I may post more: A party! Or hook-up party that may turn into an orgy. Party hosted by hot rich guys with a very special house that nay have some kinky rooms and cameras everywhere.

Club or sex club of some kind. Get to have a hot guy any time you want and your pick, if he's not too busy. Or maybe you can watch him be with others. Find your kink! In fact find your kink for an RP idea!

Of course, my cult of the cock idea is still up for this too. But maybe not with the fam and we just play with other members.

Yo-kai and humans having sex with each other? Having hybrid babies? Old-time Japan where Yo-kai or human-like demons I guess were in charge and the humans lived among them. The yo-kai can come into your home at any time and you have to have sex with them, married or not, or get in trouble with them or the king! The king can have his pick and you have to go and take his big dick if he summons you or maybe please him to get something done. Either way, it might end up with a Yo-kai baby and yes they do incest.

That's enough for now, hope you all like it and I may post some more ideas and pics!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFun

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

PMs are open! Could not find the edit post, anyway PMs and ideas are open!