Itoshii Akuma - MADARAME Hiro

Ame13

spacer.png

Title: Itoshii Akuma (いとしい悪魔)

Author: MADARAME Hiro

Download : 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Do not share on social media.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 19

WOW, so nostalgic. This is like the OG for me. Around when I just started reading yaoi. Wow, thinking about it now, that's quite a long time ago. Wowwwww :3onion15:

Since we're on the topic, just curious when did you all start reading yaoi? What was the trigger? 

Anyway thank you for sharing your collection 

:ali_071:

15 hours ago, aqua11alta said:

WOW, so nostalgic. This is like the OG for me. Around when I just started reading yaoi. Wow, thinking about it now, that's quite a long time ago. Wowwwww :3onion15:

Since we're on the topic, just curious when did you all start reading yaoi? What was the trigger? 

Anyway thank you for sharing your collection 

:ali_071:

I was just interested in anime and accordingly switched to manga. I started with Yamada Yugi. I really liked it and got into the genre.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ame13 said:

I was just interested in anime and accordingly switched to manga. I started with Yamada Yugi. I really liked it and got into the genre.

i adore Yamada Yugi !!! among some of my earliest BL manga buys were her Saigo Door series and i became an instant lifelong fan <3 i got into BL because i loooveeeee perving over hot guys getting it on and after soooooooo many years, i still love it cause i enjoy the diverse styles and storytelling the genre explores. when i first got into BL, it was a total mindfxck -- Motoni Modoru, Nakamura Asumiko, Sakuragi Yaya, Kano Shiuko, Fujisaki Kou, Naono Bohra, et al, and of course, Madarame Hiro & Yamada Yugi -- each sensei has her own distinct artistic and narrative flavours. i am still very much a fangirl of these BL grandes dames and my shelves are stuffed with their works. they absolutely opened not just a door but a hugeass portal for me to discover so many fun mangaka who have come before and after them <3

• Like 2

This author brings back memories!! Thank you for sharing,

!

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for responding to my question! 

In my case, I started from doujinshi. I didn't know what doujinshi was. Only knew it's fan comic. Lightheartedly, I tried to read a doujinshi of my favorite shonen manga. Little I knew, I opened a door to a whole brand new world :cuteonion07:

And I never look back...

• Like 1