Introduction

O.C.D.C

Hello everybody! I'm O.C.D.C & I'm happy to be here! I had an account on here a while back but I spent a long time away so I decided to make a new account. I'm a huge fan of writing, roleplaying, & anime but because of my college schedule (I'm a rising senior) I haven't had a chance to do it as much as I used to. However, now that I am on summer break, I figured I would have more time to pursue my hobbies (Though I do have some summer classes & I am a Research Assistant at a lab, so be patient if we are conversing). I don't know how my Fall schedule will influence my time on here but that is for future me to worry about! I hope that I'll be able to find some roleplay partners & long terms friends with similar hobbies! 

P.S. is the roleplaying side of the forum still active? If not, that's no big deal but some recommendations for other forums I could join in addition to this one would be very helpful. ^O^

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dai

• nononenone

• O.C.D.C

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 Welcome to the forums! Have fun here!!~~~ :ali_061:

• 3 months later...