The cult of the cock and it's members lives

YaoiFun

It was a bright sunny morning in the great city of Cocksburge. Ryder was up making a yummy breakfast that smelled really good. He only had on an apron that said fuck the cook. It was a gift from a former BF. Just because they treated like dirt or so doesn't mean he can't keep the gifts. Actually, he was one of the better ones. He supported his dreams of better cooking but didn't see a future with Ryder so broke it off. Least he was up front and didn't cheat on him, that he knew of. But he could tell he met somebody else. Whatever, what's past is past. He had a good life now. The tv was on some morning talk show at low volum. Ryder was singing a sweet, sexy song as he cook. Thinking about his day and if he should talk to Lucky about the thing. He look and saw he was still in bed. He sighs and keeps cooking. He was almost out of eggs and some other things. He would have to go shopping soon. He wonder if Lucky would want to go with him.
Ryder place was very nice and sexy. Had hot hunks hung up and cocks and such. Lot were gifts too. Even some break up gifts. He had cult stuff too and a bif bookshelf with cooking books and others. He had all of Gavin books wich were given to him, so some unread. It was a bit small and the kitchen was well, not to good. He was saving up to move to a better place with a better kitchen. Though he was thinking of maybe moving in with Lucky. But that seem to much to ask. He was going to ask Hugh for help. He figure there was a member who own a building or something and that  could work. He hope Lucky would wake up soon. He stop and 'Hmm?' as he got a beep/text from Lyrin. He would check when he was done. He thought about moving in with Lyrin and Miski. They had a big place, though it was meant for all the kids they were trying to have and not him, he knew that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fai got up and did his morning routine. Washing up, brushing his teeth just in case and well putting on a just robe in stead of getting dress. He had a feeling of what he needed and wanted to do. Of course checking the schedule too. He went into Master Hugh bedchambers and made sure there was nodody in there and got in the bed and gentle remove the sheets. He was naked as usally witch worked. He sighs. "Time to get up hun." He said such things when Hugh wouldn't hear. He took his cock in his had and started to lick it. His exspert tounge going up&down. Fai was quite good at this and knew what Hugh like and his limits. This of course turn Fai as well and he was rubbing his own cock too. He wrap his tongue around the shaft and squeezed, moving up and down, slurping and humming. He nibble the tip and moans as he felt himself getting harder. He took the tip in his mouth and rub his tongue all over the head. He moan louder into his dick, causing it to vibrate. His own dick was throbbing now, wanting to bust but Fai could hold it off. Not before Hugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gavin woke up groggy with big morning wood. He laughed. "You rascle. Didn't get enough last night?" He said as he pet it. He fix himself up real quick ans starting to broadcast. "Hey all you dick lovers, it's ya boi and looks who up!" He aim the phone at his hard cock. "Yeah, it's not so little Gavin! Or the cock I want as so many of you have named it. Well you know what time it is? Time for a morning wank! What what!" A spoolge sound effect and a moan went off. "Who wants to watch? How long do you think it will take me to cum? Give me some comments as I get to it. Also how sexy am I this morning? Now?" He moans as he starts rubbing it. "Oh, yeah! Feels so good. Just need a few more eyes on me. Hmm, should I go to the window? See if I can cum over the edge? See if anybody watches? What you think I should do? Stay in bed or go out the window? Uhh, make it quick as I need to cum soon." He said making a really cute, sexy horny face as he work it, eating some of his precum.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFun

• M-jow

Lucky wasn't a mornings person and never ever would be one. There was a reason to ehy his work hours were so flexable. He had woken up the first time when he'd heard pots and pans being shifted about in the cabinet. Lucky had just dugged head futher into the pillow to keep on sleeping. Bit he couldn't complex fall asleep. Ryder wasn't exactly silence when he went about his day and although he liked Ryder very much. He just lacked common sense somtimes. Plus the tiny one space aparte didn't help much on the sounds either. Lucky could be stuborn and blocked everything out for about half an hour till he smelt the food. "Mmm" Lucky felt that his stomach was awake now. It smelt delicious. The purple haired guy slowly sat up in bed. The thin covers fell down his naked body as he got his barings. The then got out of bed. Pick up his boxes from the pille with his clothes and put them on. Before going over to Ryder. 

He slid his arms aroma the other man's waist. Ryder's skin was a but cooler that his own but then again he had been out out bed longer and only wearing someone light to cover himself. He rested his chin on Ryder's shoulders. He had to stand ontop of his toes to do so bit he didn't mind. Ryder was just a whole head taller than him. 

"Morning" Lucky yawned ashe looked into the pan to se what smelt so good. "I swear I don't know what recharges you to wake like this each morning. Are you taking something or as you just hinting that I'm lazy?" Lucky asked while he still hung against the other.

Hugh had slept dreamlessly until sometimes hot and wet wrapped itself around his morning wood. "Mmnh" he groaned a sigh in his sleep. Pictures of old times with his husband came across his mind. He tensed and moaned. No he didn't wanna think of that bastard. Hugh forced himself to push those pictures out of his head and instead open his eyes. He let out a breath of relif when he saw Fai's face and not his ex Reed. "Ngh Fai" the man moaned as his hips pushed up into the man's mouth. He had take it upon himself to wake him like this most days all on his own. Fucking cute if you asked Hugh but he didn't know if it was just him or if the other did it for others too. Fai had many admires among the cult. But it seemed Fai prefered men with a streak of silver. Older men like himself. Heck there was more than 10 years between them. But Hugh didn't complain about that, atleast not when the man came to him willingly.

Hugh fisted his hand in the man's hair. Holding him in place so the other would feel the complet force of his thrust. He couldn't even see Fai was already played with himself as he eagerly sucked his cock. He had to give him credit this was the best fucked way to wake up.

Hugh was thrusting in and out of Fai's mouth in honest as he was just feel his release pressing against the top. Before he shot he warned Fai on a rough deep voice "if you don’t wanna swallow pull back ngh...shit coming!" He had lossen his grib for the other to decide, just seconds before he blew.

Comments:

"Gomoring <3"

"Shit! Little Gavin is HUGE!!! So HOT"

"I got hard instantly just seeing you face. Looking at that man me almost cum in my pants XD"

"F##k god how big is it even?. You didn't use a filter?"

"Gavin never uses a filter it all real"

"Yeah little Gavin is 100% the reall deal how dare you acuse our baby!! :( "

"I was just asking! T^T It's so big I had too. You look Stunning <3"

"oh no what if they see you XD Lucky bastard! Do you live near me??"

"Do it! give them a show!! >///<"

"we wanna see some yanking. Pop that dick good!! ^^"

"Please do!!!!!!!!!"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^^

[It's not one room. Its 3 rooms, if you count a bathroom. A bedroom, main room with kitchen and a half-bath bathroom]
Ryder laughed. "I'm just happy is all. But I did sleep in about half an hour. You just had to make me cum 3 times. I swear your ass is getting so greedy for my cock." He touched Lucky and kissed his hand. "It'll be done soon. Might want to get your juice..ouch!" He yelps sticking his finger in his mouth. He burnt it on the crappy stove. "I've requested so many times to get it look at and fixed. Maybe I should just fuck the landlord to get it. He's been dropping hints. I swear he peeps on me too. But then I think all my landlords did." He rines his finger in the cold sink. "I'm going to go grocary shopping after breakfest and our talk. You want tp join me? I have a job later today too." He went back to it. It smelt so good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fai was glad he woke and loved the rough treatment. He love doing anything with Hugh really and they would tend to fuck through out the day, if premented. He let go of his own cock and held up a hand with 1 finger. This was one of their signs for Hugh to slow down as he was feeling choking coming on. Fai was human after all and could only take so much.
He look up at him and pulled away to take a deep breath as he was not swollowing. "I wish you woulsn't call it shit." He watch him cum. "Hmm, glorious. I love making you cum and watching it. But umm..." He pointed to his own hard cock, leaking pre. "Are you going to help or do I need to take care of this? I can cum on your breakfest if you want." He teased but also ment it. Fai like to play around with all kinds of kinks and always put others first. He was so differnt from Reed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haha, alright then! Mm, ya make me more horny. Maybe I got 2 loads in me. I'm going out my balacny and maybe I can hit the paperboy. He should be coming about now. What a tip that would be eh?" 
Gavin lived in a pinthouse with a small pool. It wasn't anything ritsy or fancy but it was nice. He walk out buttnaked and went to the edge. He set up his camrea and use his phone. Wanking and moaning while looking around. no paperboy but he did see a gardner. He aim for him. "Heh, yeah that guy gonna get it, unless paprtboy shows up. *Moans* I'm gonna cum soon. Look at how it throbs, the tasty pre oozing out." He held the phone closely for all to see. It was happening soon. His sexy face show it off too. He was trembling at the big load that was gonna burts out!

[It's not one room. Its 3 rooms, if you count a bathroom. A bedroom, main room with kitchen and a half-bath bathroom]
Ryder laughed. "I'm just happy is all. But I did sleep in about half an hour. You just had to make me cum 3 times. I swear your ass is getting so greedy for my cock." He touched Lucky and kissed his hand. "It'll be done soon. Might want to get your juice..ouch!" He yelps sticking his finger in his mouth. He burnt it on the crappy stove. "I've requested so many times to get it look at and fixed. Maybe I should just fuck the landlord to get it. He's been dropping hints. I swear he peeps on me too. But then I think all my landlords did." He rines his finger in the cold sink. "I'm going to go grocary shopping after breakfest and our talk. You want tp join me? I have a job later today too." He went back to it. It smelt so good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fai was glad he woke and loved the rough treatment. He love doing anything with Hugh really and they would tend to fuck through out the day, if premented. He let go of his own cock and held up a hand with 1 finger. This was one of their signs for Hugh to slow down as he was feeling choking coming on. Fai was human after all and could only take so much.
He look up at him and pulled away to take a deep breath as he was not swollowing. "I wish you woulsn't call it shit." He watch him cum. "Hmm, glorious. I love making you cum and watching it. But umm..." He pointed to his own hard cock, leaking pre. "Are you going to help or do I need to take care of this? I can cum on your breakfest if you want." He teased but also ment it. Fai like to play around with all kinds of kinks and always put others first. He was so differnt from Reed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haha, alright then! Mm, ya make me more horny. Maybe I got 2 loads in me. I'm going out my balacny and maybe I can hit the paperboy. He should be coming about now. What a tip that would be eh?" 
Gavin lived in a pinthouse with a small pool. It wasn't anything ritsy or fancy but it was nice. He walk out buttnaked and went to the edge. He set up his camrea and use his phone. Wanking and moaning while looking around. no paperboy but he did see a gardner. He aim for him. "Heh, yeah that guy gonna get it, unless paprtboy shows up. *Moans* I'm gonna cum soon. Look at how it throbs, the tasty pre oozing out." He held the phone closely for all to see. It was happening soon. His sexy face show it off too. He was trembling at the big load that was gonna burts out!

Lucky smirked. "Not my fault you exploded the moment you were in me. You know I train hard to keep it tight down there. Maybe you are just not really up to your game any more" he teased and just then Ryder jerked as he burned himself. If it was cause of the shock from his joke or not he didn't know, but it was kinda funny. "You okay?" He asked as he let go of Ryder and took a step back, so Ryder could move over to the zink. 

On 6/1/2024 at 6:05 PM, YaoiFun said:

"I've requested so many times to get it look at and fixed. Maybe I should just fuck the landlord to get it. He's been dropping hints."

"Why don't you just move into my apartment block? Trey my landlord is very attentive. I could alway hear if he has any available apartments? Having you closer wouldn't be too bad." He smiled as he patted Ryder's shoulder. "But if you don’t want to I wouldn't push, it was just a thought from my part. Maybe you actually wanna do him too.. I'm gonna wash my face then I'll be right back." Lucky said as he head towards the bathroom.

"Oh and yeah I got time to go shopping with you before our session. I need a few things too" he winked before disappearing behind the bathroom door. It was mostly a lie he didn't actually need anything but he wanted to have an excuse to hang out with the other men more. Last night they had spent a lot of time together and the sex was incredible as usual. Ryder was the only guy he knew who could really satisfie him at such lenght. He might have teased the guy about not being that great of an top as he hoped. It had just been to mess with him. Ryder properly already knew he was the best fucker in whole town. Lucky felt like he had actually tried very man from both near and far and no one could compare.

Then again he knew Ryder deeper that all of those men. He could easily fuck strangers but always came back here it seemed. Ryder was like his charger. He liked him. Ryder was a very good friend and and nice guy. He also knew alot about him because of their sessions. Ryder had never had it easy. Bit that didn't mean that he didn't pity Ryder.

Lucky quickly did his business in the bathroom, before washing his face. He should properly get dressed but Ryder hadn't seemed like he had minded being naked eith so it wasn't a big deal. Beside Ryder had already seen all of him.

Lucky smiled to himself as he walked back out. "What work do you have planed for latter" he asked curiously.

----------------

"I wish you woulsn't call it shit."

Hugh let out a stangled laughe as he came soon after Fai's mouth had moved off him. His hip jerked up in pumps as he came hard. Once he finished, there was a small pool of cum tugged in between his muscles. He groaned out a sigh now more awake then before.

"Are you going to help or do I need to take care of this? I can cum on your breakfest if you want."

Hugh smiled as he grabbed a hold of the other's wrist and pulled the other in ontop of him. He took a firm hold around Fai's erection and started to jerk him slowly.. very slowly at that but with just the right amount of pressure that stimulated most men. He had more years of experience and a lot of satisfied people who had helped him built that up. "So demanding. I should give you a proper spanking." He said amused as his lips brushed against Fai's. He could smell his own scent on Fai's lips and it was so damn hot. "But since you went out of your way to make my morning this great, maybe you deserves an reward. The spanking would mostly be like an reward for Hugh than Fai. Seeing his own handprint burning on that white ass and hearing him groan in a mix of pain and pleasure when he would sit after... Yeah he would definitely do it but when he thought Fai deserve a proper light punishment. He still wasn't too sure how Fai would like his kink.

"Say you horny naughty man do you think you deserve a reward?" He asked Fai as he stopped his hand ftom moving just as it was closed around the other's base.  "Tell me what you want or I'm gonna deny you release."

----------------------

"F##K! look at your gorgeous cock it is so hard"

+20

"Oh do give us a show. Cream the paper boy!! <3"

+50

"God, this is hot. I can't take my eyes off it 0v0"

"Damn it's dripping you are gonna soak the guy! ><"

"Look out it's gonna Rain XD"

"..."

"........."

"Wow +100"

+100

+100

+200

"That was the money shot >///< +500"

+100

"Yeah, I'm fine. It just hurts a little. I really do want a new place, a new begging. Still being here...I was living here when all the bad things happen. You can still see the stains where I smash the bottles." He pointed to the wall, looking sad. Ryder is doing better, but he could still spiral into depression.
He sighed and snap out of it. "Yeah, about that. Well, lets talk later. Go freshen up while I set the table." He went back to the food. Still seemly a bit down. Ryder deserve so much better than this place, than this life.

Hanging from the bathroom cabinet mirror was a very small key. It was jusr dangling. It look like it belong to a locket? But Ryder didn't own such things, least not to Lucky's knowlage. It was golden with a red heart. Maybe it was for a sex toy he had lock up till the right time or person.

The gorment breckfast was all laid out and set up. It look and smelled so good and nothing like he ever seen before. "I'm trying some a bit, hope you like it. It maybe a bit rich." He was just still wearing the apron and when he sat you could see his big dick hanging out. "It's a new clinet. Some rich kid, out on his own for the first time." He scuffed. He hated the rich, or the rich like that. No idea how hard life can be. "I'm sure his dads are still paying for it all. They paying for me. I think they paid for a nude seasion, but I'm not doing that. Working with aroused folks is very hard and gets anoyying. Maybe I'll let him see when I shower after. Oh, hey I was joking about the landlord. I do not want to do him. But still..." He poored the juice. "Ever think of this as fruit jizz? I mean we do squeese them and most are balls shaped." He joked, laughing to hopefully lighten the mood. He did seem to have something on his mind though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was being demanding?" He asked between pants. He loved feeling Hugh handle him and like the close kiss. His dick got harder and warmer with each squeeze. It always reacted that way, way better than Reed ever did. Fai dick always seem to crave the touch, attetion. "I uhhh.." He gasp when he stop and gave Hugh a little hit. "No spanking. I have a pool thing later and I need my body flawless and I think a photoshoot. I may get nude for it. Sorry Hugh, yes a reward be nice. How about we make out till you make me cum? We do have a day to get too ya know. Or hmm, a chest fuck? I like to feel your pecs squeeze my dick. I can pull off if you don't want it to hit your face. Please, I need to climax soon..." He begged wich was so cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hahaha. you guys are great! Ya make me so want to do this. Oh? Do I hear rhe bike? Mmm, paper boy cream time." He went over to look and aim.
5WpcpP7.png
Lance the paper boy knew of Gavin and even seen some of nudes here and there but paid him no mind other than thinking he and his cock was hot. As he was riding up he thought he heard moaning? Were there guys having sex near by? It made him blush. He stop to look up as he heard the moans coming from above? He heard a big moan and saw what look like a hot guy doing his thing when he was hit it the face with cum! A lot of cum and a big force that knocked his hat off. Gavin got it, well best he could anyway. "Ahhhh, yeeeaaahh! That was great! Lets see if I can zoom in on him." He zoom in on Lance with the camra and kept his dick in the shot, witch was still leaking and dripping down the building.
[You can do Lance reaction and lets say 4 storys. Gavin in the pent house remember]

Lucky wished he could talk Ryder into moving but he was afraid that would mix up with both his work and personale relationship with Ryder. He wanted only the best for his mate. But also as a professional he wants Ryder to get away from all his bad memories. A new start wouldn't be good for him.. and he could produkter get to see Ryder more often too.

While washing up he did notice a charm hanging from the bathroom cabinet. A key it looked to be. Lucky had never seen Ryder wear a necklace like that before. Maybe he would ask him about it Lucky thought to himself only to forget it as he walked back out of the bathroom.

On 6/6/2024 at 7:34 PM, YaoiFun said:

It's a new clinet. Some rich kid, out on his own for the first time."

"Wow" Lucky locked at the food. It did look amazing but what more there was no way this was a meal for only two people. "There is so much " Lucky usally only ate half a slice of toast in the mornings along with a huge mug or coffee. He wasn't much of a cook and didn’t eat regularly. He would properly be under weight if not for Ryder keeping him nourished. Lucky couldn't let all of Ryder's food go to waste. But he couldn't even eat half of his share today.

"The this guy must be quite big with all of this, or thin? It looks amazing but I doubt I can finish it all just like that." Lucky comented  as he sat down.

He couldn't help but looke as Ryder's cock peeking through his apron. Lucky smirked as he bite the inside of his cheek 'hot damn' he groaned inside himself ans felt blood beginning to rush down to his own member.

"You dont haft to do nudes if you don't want to Ryder. Your aren't required to atleast. if anyone is giving you a hard time just call me and I'll come set whomever it is straight. If your landlord dosen't get the hints or a clear no either, you should considered my offer. I would love if you lived closer to me too. That way I could see you more" he smiled honestly. Then Ryder said his really bad joke and Lucky began to laugh. "That is so lame" he said giggly. "Please never squeez my fruit balls that hard. I like how they are now"

-------------------

On 6/6/2024 at 7:34 PM, YaoiFun said:

"No spanking. I have a pool thing later and I need my body flawless and I think a photoshoot. I may get nude for it. Sorry Hugh

"You telling me, just make me want to do it more" Hugh groaned. "But fine. I'll save that for another date." He could crontrole himself of need be. Eventhough he really did want to do it.

Hugh looked down at himself. So.. he liked his big chest huh.. well his was quite large and not at all taken back by Fai's request. He'd tried it a couple of times before with others.

"Since when have I ever been shy of a little spunk? Mn you almost make me feel like a virgin, been all too cute and sweet." The man chuckled as he leaned back into the bed. "Fuck my chest Fai" he said as he motioned for the other to come sit ontop. Hugh send him a playful wink and help by squeezing in on his chest so Fai's cock disappeared between them.

-------------------

Lance stood completly speechless and frozen as his brain tried to catch on to what had happened. As the camera zoomed in the young man in the picture blushed and tried to quietly wrip the sticky varm spunk out of his face. Lance had seen alot of weird shit around the blocks but this.. he had no words for. He'd atleast never been cumshot before.

"Ahh baby looks flusthered~ XD"

"He looks so cute!"

"Damn I just came as you zoomed. Now my screen is covered too ><"

Lance felt so embarressed that ge looked up to glare a Gavin. Only to then notice a camera. The man looked modified and pulled up his bag to help cover his face as he ran into the front of he building to get away. Once inside he dumped the heavy bag down on the floor to look for a public bathroom. There pretty much was one one every groundfloor in these types of moden buildings. He refunded to get back out till he'd gotten all of the cum off.

Lance's face was still completly pink with shame as he thought about going up there and give that guy a piece of his mind. What weirdo did such a thing! He was definitely gonna tell him to delete any pictures or videos if he was in any.

The paper boy still had damp hair as he after a while took the elevator up to Galina floor and rang the doorbell. He was fuming with anger and in his head he had it all plan out what he was going to do.

The second Gavin would open that door Lance would throw the paper at him and demand the person to delete anything with him on the camera. That was what he was gonna do. But when Gavin opened the doors Lance couldn't say anything as his eyes landed on a buttnaked Gavin and hos huge cock. Lance's jaw dropped. Sure he had seen the guy from a distance a couple of times but not this close. That thing... hanging free between his legs.. well it was huge!

Lance blushed as he had to remind himlen of his plan. He threw the paper at Gavin. Hidding him straight in the chest as he tries to glare at him. But with his flusthered self, he looked more like an angry shaken mouse. "Delete any footage you took of me. I don't not want to be a part of you perversion!"

• 4 weeks later...

Ryder laughed. "Oh, no. I would never treat your balls like that."  He made a quarry face. "It's not that much. I think you can eat it." It was a meat and veg omelet with sliced toast on either side and some small greenies[something like chives, but no bad breath]in front. "Hmm, I've been to your place and see your lack of food. I cook meals for Lyrin and his hubby for them to have for about a week or so. Ya know, just meals that all you have to do is heat them up or even eat cold. I can do that for you if ya like." He ate some. "Oh well, about that..." He cleared his throat.

"I was thinking could I move in with you?" he took a sip. "I've been thinking about asking you or Lyrin and Miski if I could move in. But they are busy trying to have a baby and thier house is really for a family. Damn though they have a great kitchen and pool! Kinda why I like going over so much." He rub the back of his head and laughed awkardly. He didn't want to admit that he was also getting feelings for Miski, or he thinks he is. He didn't want to admit it to himself either. "Er-hem. You have a good kitchen too and well I like you. My stay can be tempory till I fond a place if you like." He shifted and his dick pop out agian. He look kinda sad. "Maybe I am asking to much." He went back to eating. "I'm not getting naked for that kid. He just getting the basic training. He can look up hot naked guys if he wants to see any." He took a big bite, trying to look Lucky in the eye. Thinking about what he asked, thinking about Miski.

"I am?" Fai said blushing as he came over. He got on Hugh gentle as to not hurt him. He look down, bitting his lip as he brought his cock over. Damn he really loved seeing Hugh beneth him! So much so he spunted a little. "Oops, sorry. Got to exited I guess, hehe." He blush even more. His warm cock touch the fleash and settle him. He lean back and sighed. "You feel so warm and good. I can't go to big. I need to walk and do things today, including more sex." He shudder and stifen, slaming his legs onto Hugh's sides. He started to grind, moaning as his dick thrust hard in and out of the mans glory. Fai was now making his dom face, witch was hot and only came out in times like this. "Uhh, it feels so good! You feel like such a dirty old slut. You like my dick rubbing on you dont'cha? You want that spunk on your face? Well slut it's cuming and it's gonna cover you all over slut!" He panted as he sped up. "Rub them on it!  want to feel that hottness!"

Gavin gave a big sigh and laughed. Showing off his leaking cock to the fans. "Well that was great! He sure was a cutie and got a great treat. Thanks for the comments and suport. Be sure to cum and watch me next time! OUT!" He stop the stream and saw the kid was gone. Damn that was a really good shot. He felt like he had another one in him too, but now he felt like fucking somebody, maybe on camra.
He put his stuff away and was going to wash his dick when a knock came. "Hmm? Who could that be? Maybe the fuck I want." He laughed and open the door still nude. "Oh hey! It's you! You look..." He offed at the paper beinf tossed at him and it hit the floor. He notice the boy staring, he always notice things like that. He wiggle it. "Like what you see? Oh honey that was a live stream. I can delet it from my page I guess, but somebody may still have it and I can't stop that from getting out."
He grab Lance and pulled him in, door closing behind them. He pulled him into a hot kiss, domanating his mouth. He lick his face, panting and put Lance's hands on his harding dick. "How did it feel? Did my cum feel and taste good? You like it didn't you?" His voice was deep and sexy now. He lick down his face and started nibbling his neck. "Touch it, squeeze it. It can take anything. You can bite it even. Every bitten a dick before? Ever have yours?" He kissed him hard again and thrust his body onto Lance's. Hitting him with all his heat and musk. His dick hitting Lance's ass. "He pulled away for a moment. "Are you a virgin? Are you thinking your ass can't take my big dick but want to find out?" They were being filmed but not broadcast. This was for Gavin only, mostly.

Lyrin and Miski were having a silent breakfast. They have found out this morning that the attempt fail. Lyrin did his his usual sorrys and we can always try again. Miski had texted Ryder about it and was eating sadly. Lyrin was reading, already dress for work. He look up. "Hmm, running out of meals. Gonna need Ryder to make some more unless you wanna try? I mean you have been taking classes with him. Maybe you both can make some?" He laughs happily. "I'm so lucky to have such great guys in my life!" He leans over and gives Miski a sweet, loving kiss. He sits back down. "Hey I'm sorry things be so... whatever lately. You desever a night out. No, a day all about you! I think I can get next friday mostly off. Think about what you want to do and where to go. It dosen't have to have any sex. I just want to reconect with you. I do love you very much ya know. I'm so sorry I can't seem to provied kids. But it'll happen, I truely hope so." He held his hand as he said this, looking sincer.

"Okay I'll try. Not matter what it is definitely mouthwatering" he smiled as he tookthe first few bites.

"You wanna move in with me?" Lucky asked suprised. He hadn't thought Ryder to ask that when he had talked about moving. 

"I don't mind. You are always welcome, i mean you already got a tooth brush back at my place and I have a spare room for the rest of your things." Furnitures could always be put in storage. "I might not have a great kitchin as you say but that’s only because I'm rarely in it. I wouldn't mind it if you wanted to change it. My landlord keeps asking me if I want it modernized. I just didn't really see a point with it" Lucky told the man so he might not loss points in that aspect. However the pool he could do nothing about.

Lucky stretched his body to awaken his mucles and by doing so he couldn't help himself from benting a leg up to rest across Ryder's seat just between his legs. Lucky's toes poke at Ryder's inner thigh before he stroke it slowly. "Sorry I got a light cramp in my thigh" he lied as his foot got up closer to Ryder goins. He closed his eyes and shivered when his foot came in contact with Ryder semi hard members and felt it pulsate against the sole of his foot. As he wiggled his toes he even felt it grow bigger and he had to bit his lip to supress a groan.

"Just a bit more" he told the other as he gently stroke him with his soft warm foot.

- ------------ ------- -------

Hugh grined as Fai came alittle just from the contact of his skin. He felt an incredible boost of confidents from it. He chuckled teasingly as he used his hands to push his breast together around Fai's cock. Squeezing the other's member from all sides like he really was fucking him. Hugh moaned as his breast rubbed against eachother with each thrust of Fai's hips. His cock was giving him a very nice massage and it was so very erotic seeing the other above him looking all hot and hungry.

The head of the other's cock peeked out from Hugh's cleavage.

He blushed when Fai began calling him an old slut. Cause he was andhis cock was also getting exited from the dirty talk. Happily bouncing against his thighs. "I do like it.. nhg you are rubbing me just the right way. Mmnh this old slut wants it. Want you to cum on me! Paint my face with your cream like the hore I am" Hugh groaned as he stuck his tongue out and reached down to lick it at Fai's crown. He loved watching the other getting closer and the moment Fai shot his load Hugh couldn't take his eyes off him. He grunted pleased as warm spunk landed on his neck and face. He closed his eyes just in the moment to not get any in his eyes. Som even got cut on his tongue and the elder man groaned in ecstasy while tasting him.

---------------

Lance could already tell that from the other's smug look he wasn't at all intimidated or sorry for what had happen. What more the video had been live. Lance bit into his lower lip in frustration. Just then Gavin took his arm and pulled him inside. Lance pulled himself free right as the door closed behind him and his was suddenly shuffed up against the door. Then Gavin's mouth was on his, stealing his breath and invading his mouth with his warm slick tongue. The young man let out a an unvoluntarily moan as his body reacted nicely to Gavin's kiss. Lance had kisses before but not ever been handled in a way like this. He could feel his own body getting exited, although his mind was confused about it. When Gavin's drew back there was a long thread of spit between their lips.

On 7/5/2024 at 4:51 PM, YaoiFun said:

"How did it feel? Did my cum feel and taste good? You like it didn't you?"

Lance stood completly speechless. The way the guy caressing his face and nibbled on his neck made the young man trembled. "You are crazy" Lance protested with a deep blush across his face. As Gavin told him he could bite his member. Liked it even.

Who liked that? This guy was definitely crazy. Hot as hell and had a body like a sculptured god. But.. fuck Lance couldn't keep his mind straight as he felt the man's cock rubbing against him.

Lance's mouth moved with Gavin's as he pressed him futher into the door and had himself nailed in place. His body shiver. Craving everything the other did to him. He wasn't nervous or shy like his ex boyfriend had been. Still Lance had never tried sex and was kinda worried. He wasn't a easy guy. Atleast he didn't think he was yet this guy was making him doubt himself.

On 7/5/2024 at 4:51 PM, YaoiFun said:

"Are you a virgin? Are you thinking your ass can't take my big dick but want to find out?"

Lance squirmed in the other's hold. He tried to get off but moving about only make it seem like he was rubbing his ass against the other's cock.

"Let go.. " he whispered weakly. "I can't.. ngh I haven't before.." Lance pushed Gavin away by the chest. Really thinking he needed to get out before the guy actually took him here against the door. His kisses were toxic and made it hard for the paper boy to think clearly. His own cock was hard pressing against Gavin's stomach. His body didn't have the same problem at all. Being a young man in his early 20ish and still a virgin wasn't ideal for his sexdrive. His body ached to be used but the man himself was being stuborn.

-----------

Miski didn't have much of an appetite. He didn't get why he couId get pregnant and it frustrated him. They'd both been tested and nothing was wrong with either of them. Well now Miski thought maybe it was him something was wrong with. Lyrin wanted kids of his own and Miski wanted to give him that too but maybe he was scared and maybe that was the thing keeping him from getting pregnant. They had tried for almost a year now. Sex with Lyrin used to be sweet as they made love to eachother. Now it was just sex to get him pregnant. It was more a dayly chore with almost not romanc behind it. He loved Lyrin with all of his heart and that was what bothered him. He couldn't speak all of his fears to his husband. Afraid it would sadden his partner. And so he had begun talking with Ryder when they had been together without Lyrin around. Ryder  was so nice and gentle. He comforted him even through a simple text. He knew he had grown a smaller crush on his husband's foster brother and knew he also shouldn't.

"Sure I'll text Ryder and ask if he has time to come help me" Miski answer. Not Really hungry for anything not even the food on his plat. He is pulled out of his thoughts when Lyrin sneaks in a kiss and Miski put his arms around Lyrin's shoulder to feel more of his beloved. He really loves him so why can't he not just stay satisfied with that.

"Honey its not your fault and I don't think so. Maybe we are just trying too hard because this is something we both really want." Miski replied when Lyrin began to apologise for the third time since Miski had taken the test this morning.

"A day off together would be lovely. We barely see eachother as it is." Only short breaks for sex if they happened to be a home at the same time. But simple sex wasn't the problem, it was the lack of feelings. Although he knew Lyrin loved him they had never been more apart mentally than they were right now. To hear Lyrin thought the same thing as him. Wanting to reconect just showed his husband was thinking the same. "I think we both need that." Miski smiled back at Lyrin warmly. "We can go a smaller date. I haven't been to the movies since our last one. And maybe a small walk through the park?" Miski suggested, hoping to feel that spark again.