【Re-upload】 Happy Kuso Life 3 (ハッピークソライフ 3) / HARADA (はらだ) 【BLCD】

fishg

The uploader said he/she would not reupload this CD, but I would like to hear it.

So admin, If possible, could you reupload this CD?

Sorry to bother you, thank you in advance.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

So you just go up and try the admin (which we don't know if he/she bought herself/himself) and just ask for a re-up?

If people ask me why I stopped uploading, THIS is the reason. If this were yours, would you like to be treated the same?

If you want to hear it so badly, then buy it yourself as us the uploaders did.

Edited by matsumurae

matsumurae san!
I infer from your previous postings that you no longer wish to upload for that reason.Thank you for sharing so much so far.
Even now I've already bought works myself, but I thought it would be nice if someone else had this, so I posted it.
Thank you for your reply!

7 minutes ago, fishg said:

matsumurae san!
I infer from your previous postings that you no longer wish to upload for that reason.Thank you for sharing so much so far.
Even now I've already bought works myself, but I thought it would be nice if someone else had this, so I posted it.
Thank you for your reply!

I was happy to share but some people started to have bad manners and gave me no option.

I'm sorry to leave you aside but if 4 of 5 behaves bad, the 5 will have bad luck even if it's a good one. If people weren't like how they are, I would still keep uploading.

10 minutes ago, matsumurae said:

I was happy to share but some people started to have bad manners and gave me no option.

I'm sorry to leave you aside but if 4 of 5 behaves bad, the 5 will have bad luck even if it's a good one. If people weren't like how they are, I would still keep uploading.

That is sad.... I understand your thoughts. Thank you for taking the time to reply and let me know about it.