Goodbye Birthday

bellerose14

You Asakawa has loved his 10 years elder uncle Kazuki Yoshimura for a long time.
You's feelings for Kazuki finally drive him to approach Kazuki at the birth day night.

A 30 year old uncle, vulnerable to alcohol, and a 20 year old nephew live together.
An erotic pure love romance BL voice drama "Goodbye Birthday".

Contains: bottom assaults drunk top / cherry boy top /
top's moaning / fellatio / deep kiss / cowboy style sex

Total playback time: Approx. 60 minutes
Voice Drama (41:42) + Casts' commentary (about 10 min) x2

Kazuki Yoshimura (CV: Dynamo Murata)

You Asakawa (CV: Daisuke Shindou)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Key:

Spoiler

8xQauIkaOL522LOjdEzdf379pJ35pSfvrLiWHry_xuA

• Like 12
  • Thanks 25

Thank you foe sharing this!!! I'm very grateful to you but do you have the mp3 version of this?? If yes do you mind sharing it also . I know it's a me problem. Its a big file for me so i'm having trouble downloading it but i really wanna listen to it so if you have the mp3 version it would be really awesome ♡♡

9 hours ago, poor said:

Thank you foe sharing this!!! I'm very grateful to you but do you have the mp3 version of this?? If yes do you mind sharing it also . I know it's a me problem. Its a big file for me so i'm having trouble downloading it but i really wanna listen to it so if you have the mp3 version it would be really awesome ♡♡

I dont mind, I intended on uploading some more works so I will get back with you in a bit. If I dont get back I mightve forgot, feel free to remind me after a week or so. :)

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, bellerose14 said:

I dont mind, I intended on uploading some more works so I will get back with you in a bit. If I dont get back I mightve forgot, feel free to remind me after a week or so. :)

Really!! Oh my gosh thank you so much!! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ♡♡

Thank you for sharing:ali_061:The two CVs performed so well, love their sweet voice. It feels comfortable to hear about it from the very first beginning to the end, no sex abuse, like this type of  love-love dramas♥️ Please feel free to upload more, thank you again. Thumps up👍

• 3 weeks later...