bellerose14

A big thank:29qhbi9:And one more thing,  Could you pls just upload the mp3 format next time, it's easier to download. Because when the file is big, it breaks down all the time during the downloading, and have to start again.😭

Posted (edited)

By the way, I bought this CD too😊

Edited by PASSENGER123

6 hours ago, PASSENGER123 said:

A big thank:29qhbi9:And one more thing,  Could you pls just upload the mp3 format next time, it's easier to download. Because when the file is big, it breaks down all the time during the downloading, and have to start again.😭

I'll keep that in mind. I'm new at uploading, don't know the pros and cons to everything haha. I can try using Google Drive eventually, or is there another site to use? 

• Thanks 1

I'm new too. I think the most important thing is to use the app to change the format of wav into mp3, it costs less storage, and easy to upload and download😅 Thx anyway.

3 hours ago, bellerose14 said:

I'll keep that in mind. I'm new at uploading, don't know the pros and cons to everything haha. I can try using Google Drive eventually, or is there another site to use? 

Thank you for sharing and i hope you coild also share this in MP3 format ♡♡

And Yes!! Try MediaFire it's easy to upload and download there specially if it's in MP3 format (^_^)♡♡

• Thanks 1