Motto! Ecchi wa Shuu-7 Kibou desu!

ブルーS

2 hours ago, ブルーS said:

Thank you so much i love kumagai kentarou!!!!

• Thanks 1

THANK!!!! YOU!!!!!!! 
I’ve been waiting to hear this babey for a while!!!! I appreciate it!! 💕💕💕

On 6/12/2024 at 5:40 PM, ブルーS said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Release Date    2023/04/07

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD WITHOUT ANY CONSENT, I APPRECIATE YOUR HUMBLE UNDERSTANDING

Cast pairing: 
Kumagai Kentarou × Shirai Yuusuke

Track listing: 

Disc.1 
Disc.2
Set Edition (えっちモリモリ盤特典) 

DOWNLOAD LINK: 

PASSWORD: 

ZvdUBDQF8B-tzuRIVYGrjeHjzm8TEd-pExudrXJCDH4

Someone reposted on aarin, if it wasn't you then you should report.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/14/2024 at 11:10 AM, matsumurae said:

Someone reposted on aarin, if it wasn't you then you should report.

To calm your concerns regarding that link, you will see that album was shared with me by

, who informed me privately that she has had technical problems uploading it on YaoiOtaku, whose matter has already been resolved by the administrator and she gave me permission to upload it on That AarinFantasy user's place belongs to her, so don't think, this was a mutual agreement between us, that's all.

Edited by ブルーS
  • Thanks 4

On 6/12/2024 at 10:40 AM, ブルーS said:

Release Date    2023/04/07

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD WITHOUT ANY CONSENT, I APPRECIATE YOUR HUMBLE UNDERSTANDING

Cast pairing: 
Kumagai Kentarou × Shirai Yuusuke

Track listing: 

Disc.1 
Disc.2
Set Edition (えっちモリモリ盤特典) 

DOWNLOAD LINK: 

PASSWORD: 

ZvdUBDQF8B-tzuRIVYGrjeHjzm8TEd-pExudrXJCDH4

Thank you for sharing this CD, you are seriously worth a thousand and thanks to your message it is now more than understandable that you have done it to help your friend, you are a good person. :29qhbi9:

23 hours ago, ブルーS said:

To calm your concerns regarding that link, you will see that album was shared with me by

, who informed me privately that she has had technical problems uploading it on YaoiOtaku, whose matter has already been resolved by the administrator and she gave me permission to upload it on That AarinFantasy user's place belongs to her, so don't think, this was a mutual agreement between us, that's all.

I'm not sure what to say because, you never said this isn't yours. There's no place here that says so.

There's something wrong here tho...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, matsumurae said:

I'm not sure what to say because, you never said this isn't yours. There's no place here that says so.

There's something wrong here tho...

Well, there is nothing hidden or a bad act here, I just wanted to do a favor for my friend who was in a somewhat complicated situation and she and I talked something about it, so I ask you please do not make those types of comments in this forum .

7 hours ago, fukufugu said:

:1436503449_Inlove::yoyo51::Sleepy:

It is a pleasure for me that you liked it and I hope I have been able to calm your concerns.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, ブルーS said:

Well, there is nothing hidden or a bad act here, I just wanted to do a favor for my friend who was in a somewhat complicated situation and she and I talked something about it, so I ask you please do not make those types of comments in this forum .

I'm not saying something wrong. You were the one who didn't announced it, making it hidden.

Chainee uploaded CD from others and she announced it was uploaded with permission. It's not that hard to do it tho.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, matsumurae said:

I'm not saying something wrong. You were the one who didn't announced it, making it hidden.

Chainee uploaded CD from others and she announced it was uploaded with permission. It's not that hard to do it tho.

It was an oversight on my part, I was supposed to keep it hidden because I didn't want to embarrass ReasonBlack10 who has contributed this year with CDs and I didn't want people to think badly of her. Therefore I apologize if it generates misunderstandings.

1 minute ago, ブルーS said:

It was an oversight on my part, I was supposed to keep it hidden because I didn't want to embarrass ReasonBlack10 who has contributed this year with CDs and I didn't want people to think badly of her. Therefore I apologize if it generates misunderstandings.

I really don't understand why would you feel embarrassed. Also, there was not needed to mention who this came from (as you can see others did this, only saying it was uploaded with permission).

I didn't want to make any fuss.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, matsumurae said:

I really don't understand why would you feel embarrassed. Also, there was not needed to mention who this came from (as you can see others did this, only saying it was uploaded with permission).

I didn't want to make any fuss.

Don't worry, rather I hope we can get along well as users of this wonderful page. :msn_red_fox_smilies-22: