painter of the night kr audio drama vol 1-4 (not an upload)

mmdono

i will wait .. take your time and thank you… hmm maybe try limited access would be okay

Edited by zorainyuu

3 hours ago, mmdono said:

hi so i pre-ordered the potn kr drama cd vol 1-4 (complete) and im planning to share it on here later once they arrive (eta aug) if anyone is also interested to listen to them. its my first time sharing cd so im wondering if anyone knows the safest way to share since i know there are some people who will reupload and use it to make profit which is mad unfair when i bought them for hundreds of dollars and sharing for free :mad: mega feels kinda unsafe hmmm :( would a gdrive with permission required be ok? or does anyone know any other safe ways? thank you in advance!

i'm really sorry guys but i'll have to rethink on this, apparently kr companies are even more stricter regarding the sharing of their products illegally, i dont want to get sued or something T^T i'll confirm back later

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, mmdono said:

i'm really sorry guys but i'll have to rethink on this, apparently kr companies are even more stricter regarding the sharing of their products illegally, i dont want to get sued or something T^T i'll confirm back later

:)Thank you for comfirming and I just wanted to say Thank you so much for Tried t to uploaded  Totally understandable your concern again Thank you 

3 hours ago, mmdono said:

You can put here for a few hours then delete 

Thank you so much for considering uploading it here! But as you said, korean companies are very VERY strict. So I would not recommend posting here.

I think the only safe way to actually share something like this would be via private messages like signal/telegram. But still have to be careful of who gets it and if they share it around themselves...

Still!

I hope you enjoy the drama cd once it arrives ♡♡♡

Edited by Mannaa

Its always kind of risky to share here, when i share doujinshis on fb i ask for their gmails so if someone leaked it i will know who of all from i added to the file could be the one reuploading it. 

15 hours ago, mmdono said:

ok i've thought about it and i'm sorry guys but i dont think i'll be sharing here as i dont want to get into any legal troubles, maybe whoever wants to listen can just dm me when the time comes and i'll just share privately, if ever

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

Hello!

Thank you for considering uploading.

I don't know, maybe there is no safe way to upload,so please don't force it.
If you bought it, you have the right to enjoy it alone.

But… I'd be happy if you uploaded it though:)

5 hours ago, mmdono said:

ok i've thought about it and i'm sorry guys but i dont think i'll be sharing here as i dont want to get into any legal troubles, maybe whoever wants to listen can just dm me when the time comes and i'll just share privately, if ever

Please

pricately is better

OMG!!  It's a CD that I've always wanted to listen!!!!!

But I can't force you, as someone said above.

I'd like to ask you a favor, but I hope it's up to you!

Thank you for posting anyway!!:Being-joyful-01:

• Like 1

I understand that you are not sure about uploading. I think that we would all appreciate it if you could do it but it's entirely your choice!

Thank you for thinking about this <3

Hi! and thanks for considering uploading the safest way is to share with a password on any cloud like megaupload or via google drive where people will directly request by ansewring with text something so you can check them out who you gave permission to get the file. 

• Like 2

Thank you for the share thoughts! It's generous! I'm into this yaoi comic too... The audio of Korean's version is awesome. (The Japanese one is great but too short...)

I also like to listen to Kr audio dramas, but it is a little expensive, I would like to exchange more  Kr audio dramas with others, is there any way to avoid the trouble of exchanging with each other in order to hear more  Kr audio dramas

• Like 1