painter of the night kr audio drama vol 1-4 (not an upload)

mmdono

Thanks so much for wanting to share with us! I know it must be scary at the thought that companies could come after you, so please do whatever you'd like for your peace of mind. I hope you enjoy the CD when you get it!

Wait what I didn't know potn was getting a drama cd, I've never read potn but I'll definitely read it with the audio. I hope this motivates more bl manhwas to get their own drama cd, like I want jinx to get one as well 😭

count me in please and thank you so much, I do hope it includes Engl trans text

On 6/18/2024 at 1:11 PM, mist946 said:

I also like to listen to Kr audio dramas, but it is a little expensive, I would like to exchange more  Kr audio dramas with others, is there any way to avoid the trouble of exchanging with each other in order to hear more  Kr audio dramas

Yess I'd love that. I think telegram is a good place to start. I got a few KR blcds with me too but I just dk how to extract em and share. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

me too!

I really appreciate if you want to share with us.

coz I don't know where to buy or download it.

maybe you can just share here with time limited link!

and if you feel generous, after that you can just share with the one who DM you.

this is just an idea, in the end the decision is yours.

but thank you so much before!

On 6/30/2024 at 5:12 AM, anime_8292 said:

me too!

I really appreciate if you want to share with us.

coz I don't know where to buy or download it.

maybe you can just share here with time limited link!

and if you feel generous, after that you can just share with the one who DM you.

this is just an idea, in the end the decision is yours.

but thank you so much before!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

you can buy the CD from this site.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

or can buy from the streaming site

On 6/23/2024 at 6:33 PM, KentuckyFriedRice said:

Yess I'd love that. I think telegram is a good place to start. I got a few KR blcds with me too but I just dk how to extract em and share. 

do you have the link for any telegram channels?

• 2 weeks later...

Are you going to upload on google drive? or is there any KR blcd sites for free download?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2024 at 7:55 PM, mmdono said:

hi so i pre-ordered the potn kr drama cd vol 1-4 (complete) and im planning to share it on here later once they arrive (eta aug) if anyone is also interested to listen to them. its my first time sharing cd so im wondering if anyone knows the safest way to share since i know there are some people who will reupload and use it to make profit which is mad unfair when i bought them for hundreds of dollars and sharing for free :mad: mega feels kinda unsafe hmmm :( would a gdrive with permission required be ok? or does anyone know any other safe ways? thank you in advance!

hi, regarding this, if anyone is wondering, i'm really so sorry but i actually cancelled my physical order early july since august was too long of a wait, and i bought the softcopy online on haeming instead so i can listen immediately, all 4 volumes are out and theyre a bit cheaper too than the physical copy. i cant seem to download from the site tho, but if anyone can afford it do give it a listen, theyre so SO SO GOOD, the quality and voice acting was phenomenal. seungho really sounds like he's spreading butter in your ear lol

and if anyone need help registering on haeming and verifying their age (bcos 18+ contents like potn are age restricted), do dm me, i'll help wherever i can